Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper (39729 Views)

Stakeholders Commend Progress By Osinbajo’s Team On Apapa / Read Today's Newspaper Headlines (politics) - Today's Breaking News / Nigerian Dailies; All You Need To Know Today (newspaper Reviews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by wristbangle: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Super1Star:
Thank you Mr Acting President.

The lie and propaganda was the handiwork of Children of Hatred and Perdition, descendants of Cain, Cousins of Benjamin Netayanhu, devious Judaic Osus, Ugandan Deveopers, worshippers of Shukuemeka Druggie Abiama, Sowers of seed of discord and ipod followers of the Supreme Lunatic Scammer Leader Nama Kunnu aka Merlin of "Come-Fraud"
shocked shocked Lori awon eyan na hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by OBAGADAFFI: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
frenchwine:
Osinbajo is taking this small matter too personal. By trying to be politically correct, he is exposing his weakness which would give impetus to his rivals.
Giving attention to riff raffs is the last thing he needs to do. Buhari spat on our face and told us to go-to-hell when challenged about his lopsided appointments, heaven didn't fall. Nigeria didn't burn.

Noticed how they force him to reveal his cabinet members.

This man is not another GEJ in making.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by melejo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

There wouldn't have been any need to correct the idiocy but for the fact that some dummies believed the nonsense write up by their 'Dr Ismaila Farouq' even after believing and spreading the following nonsense too

Trump will sign Biafra into existence

Putin will bomb Nigeria in retaliation for killing of some ipod.

They could use Biafra passport they bought with Nigerian naira to travel to Europe and USA

80 countries already recognized Biafra and host their embassies

And they can infect good people with their poor thinking and reasoning abilities hence the need to correct it

Do you see the aftermath of fresh weed in rice?

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by nextstep(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
frenchwine:
Osinbajo is taking this small matter too personal. By trying to be politically correct, he is exposing his weakness which would give impetus to his rivals.
Giving attention to riff raffs is the last thing he needs to do. Buhari spat on our face and told us to go-to-hell when challenged about his lopsided appointments, heaven didn't fall. Nigeria didn't burn.

It is always easier to nip small problems before they become something you can't control, especially when it's so easy to resolve. By showing this, he effectively puts to rest any kind of noise about partiality in appointments. Also heaven didn't fall and Nigeria didn't burn, but it quiets a lot of potential grumbling. If anybody starts making noise, at least people will give him benefit of doubt.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Not even an appointee from his state yet some sicktards want to crucify him.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by malakus(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Which paper?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by bewla(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Super1Star:

The lie and propaganda was the handiwork of Children of Hatred and Perdition, descendants of Cain, Cousins of Benjamin Netayanhu, devious Judaic Osus, Ugandan Deveopers, worshippers of Shukuemeka Druggie Abiama, Sowers of seed of discord and ipod followers of the Supreme Lunatic Scammer Leader Nama Kunnu aka Merlin of "Come-Fraud"
just one line
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by dealslip(f): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
He has only a Yoruba man and several northerners and easterners. You can never satisfy people. Continue AP, God will continue to bless and keep you safe from wicked people and their harm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by dragonking2: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Super1Star:

You are a clown. Why not attack the northerner who said that Osinbajo marginalized the north.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by farem: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

We have so many people who will believe the lies out of ignorance and some out of mischief if not quickly corrected. The attempt by some very jealous elements to rubbish the acting president has failed already.

Even if Boko Haram has written against Osinbajo, there are some deluded on NL who will stupidly choose to believe it. In their phantom minds, they want to score political point against his towering image.
Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by shukuokukobambi: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
gberra:
.OMG! seu.nmsg shukuokukobambi Why would you guys bother yourselves relating the situation with that dude called hucie.nda?.. He was on the mischievous thread in company with Lordad.am16 & tonyeb.arcanista maligning the integrity of Osinbajo..
Imagine him trying to wriggle & play half smart on this thread .. God knows I hate "Snakes ".

Ephi.321,another one of his kind, was also having a field day on that thread. See how eggs has been splattered on their faces cheesy... Snakes everywhere... Go to hell and stay there, pretentious hypocrites.

Half baked pretentious hypocrites they are cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by Edum13656: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Super1Star:

is it not your northern masters that accused u and ur midget VP?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by farem: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

We have so many people who will believe the lies out of ignorance and some out of mischief if not quickly corrected. The attempt by some very jealous elements to rubbish the acting president has failed already.

Even if Boko Haram has written against Osinbajo, there are some deluded on NL who will stupidly choose to believe it. In their phantom minds, they want to score political point against his towering image.
While they are inconsequential, it is good that this 'fire! is released against this virus before it affects the innocently ignorant ones.
Shior!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by dragonking2: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bluetooth2:

Not even an appointee from his state yet some sicktards want to crucify him.

Lol, FRIENDNG will not be here as he accused osinbanjo of marginalization grin

Osinbanjo carry dey go.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by farem: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
DieBuhari:
Whoever was responsible for that article deserves a medal.
Because he succeeded in confusing you people, shey?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by shukuokukobambi: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Edum13656:

is it not your northern masters that accused u and ur midget VP?

And the south eastern slaves of the ijaw took it up like a generational curse and career!! angry

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by Edum13656: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

And the south eastern slaves of the ijaw took it up like a generational curse and career!! angry

that mosquito on my mention should fly away before I catch am.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by shukuokukobambi: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Edum13656:

that mosquito on my mention should fly away before I catch am.

Another ultimatum from the e-warrior. Una no dey tire?

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nnamddi:
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo's team published in today's Daily.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-team.html?m=1

Nice one.
Later one goat will come and say northerners are not hausas
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by gberra: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:

Lol, FRIENDNG will not be here as he accused osinbanjo of marginalization grin

Osinbanjo carry dey go.
Lol!!!. He will debunk this in his next thread. grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by farem: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafranYouths:
19. S. A Admin Koko Iyammu Christian Akwa Ibom?

Koko Iyammu is an Edo name, Marginalization in High places....

That's why we need Biafra more than Nigeria.
We Akwa Ibom Youths don't stand a chance in Nigeria
In Biafra our Chances are endless
Biafra Ayaya! Biafra my Nation!! Biafra my pride smiley

A no tell you?

The deluded and the disappointed have transmuted to sad-u-see!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Osinbanjo if you and Saraki don't restructuring this zoo now in power, you will all regret of your clueless actions when out of power.

You politicians/political leaders won't be in power forever. All the past Nigeria leaders(IBB, Gowon, OBJ, GEJ, David Mark and those still alive.) Are regretting of what they didn't do to restructured Nigeria.

#Restructuring.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by gberra: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
dealslip:
He has only a Yoruba man and several northerners and easterners. You can never satisfy people. Continue AP, God will continue to bless and keep you safe from wicked people and their harm
They needed him to die for them as a proof that he isn't a bigot. Where would Osinbajo dare say he got his bigotry if ever it existed?
Awon eranko ti won f'aso eniyan bora.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by dreamangel: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I don't think They are smart, I think they just enjoy taking risk..
They Said Trump will liberate them.
they said Putin will liberate them.
they said Natanyhahu will liberate them...
they said that France will liberate them..
if you are so stupid as to argue with their level of delusion and ignorance, they call it you Afonja...

I created a thread,
https://www.nairaland.com/3830111/biafra-seat-home-update-south
Do you know those idiots said that I was Afonja, no matter the fact that my fellow Akwa Ibomites were turning up to tell them,in our language which most of them understand, "That we will never be Biafra" ?

those people are soooooo Gulible and easy to brainwash... I just can't imagine being locked up and conjoined to stay with them in a country... such country will win the award of the most gullible and ignorance raging place on earth.

Their stock in in thread is jus to spread hate... Abasi Akan mbufo yeh Idiok esid mbufo do oo.

You are spewing greater hate
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by LordAdam16: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
gberra:
.OMG! seunmsg shukuokukobambi Why would you guys bother yourselves relating the situation with that dude called hucienda?.. He was on the mischievous thread in company with Lordadam16 & tonyebarcanista maligning the integrity of Osinbajo..
Imagine him trying to wriggle & play half smart on this thread .. God knows I hate "Snakes ".

Ephi321,another one of his kind, was also having a field day on that thread. See how eggs has been splattered on their faces cheesy... Snakes everywhere... Go to hell and stay there, pretentious hypocrites.

Your head dey pain you shey?

Of all the revelations in that article, the only thing you guys could pick was the inaccurate "9 out of 10" statement?

Now, can the VP's team and you and your bunch of OMC chatbots talk about the other names in the article?

Let me list them:

1. Tunde Irekera (a managing partner at SimonsCooper who is the present Director General of the Consumer Protection Council.
2. Segun Awolowo (the VP's brother-in-law, Executive Director/CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council, which SaharaReporters lambasted as an utterly corrupt fellow -- http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/25/segun-awolowos-reign-ruin-nigerian-export-promotion-council and was spared in the recent shakeup by Pastor Enelamah despite the plethora of complaints).
3. Yewande Sadiku (Executive Secretary/CEO of Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission -- http://dailymail.com.ng/biographyprofilehistory-yewande-sadiku-nigeria-investment-promotion-commission-nipc-executive-secretary/).
4. Jide Zeitlin (Chairman of the Board of National Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment Authority and lambasted by SaharaReporters for being accused of shady practices in India -- http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/13/nigerian-government-appoints-man-questionable-character-board-chair-sovereign-wealth-fu-1)
5. Funsho Doherty (DG of National Pension Commission (PENCOM))
6. Benjamin Oviosun (Executive Commissioner, National Pension Commission in contravention of Federal Character Principle of one nominee per geo-political region)
7. Akin Akinwale (Executive Commissioner, National Pension Commission in contravention of Federal Character Principle of one nominee per geo-political region)
8. Alex Okoh (DG of Bureau of Public Enterprises)
9. Olukayode Pitan (Pastor at RCCG--Tabernacle of David--who was made the MD of Bank of Industry)

Or do you think we are kids here? That AG midget is a bigot and corrupt fellow. A million publications would not change the reality.

I can condone your stupidity in quoting me on flimsy issues, but don't drag names like Hucienda and Lady Ephi321 who were objective observers on that thread based on available information.

Now call all your dumbos and let them explain the 9 names aforementioned.

Nonsense.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by dragonking2: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
gberra:
Lol!!!. He will debunk this in his next thread. grin grin
Lol, FRIENDNG has turned himself to nairaland clown. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
dreamangel:

You are spewing greater hate

that's the idea, no one has the monopoly of hate spewing.. just giving them a good taste of what they feed others.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by gberra: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

Of all the revelations in that article, the only thing you guys could pick was the inaccurate "9 out of 10" statement?

Now, can the VP's team and you and your bunch of OMC chatbots talk about the other names in the article?

Let me list them:

1. Tunde Irekera (a managing partner at SimonsCooper who is the present Director General of the Consumer Protection Council.
2. Segun Awolowo (the VP's brother-in-law, Executive Director/CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council, which SaharaReporters lambasted as an utterly corrupt fellow -- http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/25/segun-awolowos-reign-ruin-nigerian-export-promotion-council and was spared in the recent shakeup by Pastor Enelamah despite the plethora of complaints).
3. Yewande Sadiku (Executive Secretary/CEO of Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission -- http://dailymail.com.ng/biographyprofilehistory-yewande-sadiku-nigeria-investment-promotion-commission-nipc-executive-secretary/).
4. Jide Zeitlin (Chairman of the Board of National Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment Authority and lambasted by SaharaReporters for being accused of shady practices in India -- http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/13/nigerian-government-appoints-man-questionable-character-board-chair-sovereign-wealth-fu-1)
6. Benjamin Oviosun (Executive Commissioner, National Pension Commission in contravention of Federal Character Principle of one nominee per geo-political region)
7. Akin Akinwale (Executive Commissioner, National Pension Commission in contravention of Federal Character Principle of one nominee per geo-political region)
9. Olukayode Pitan (Pastor at RCCG--Tabernacle of David--who was made the MD of Bank of Industry)

Or do you think we are kids here? That AG midget is a bigot and corrupt fellow. A million publications would not change the reality.

I can condone your stupidity in quoting me on flimsy issues, but don't drag names like Hucienda and the lady Ephi321 who were objective observers on that thread.

Nonsense.

-Lord
What Nonsense!!. Your comments is riddled with buckload of witlessness. When it was dawned on you that your campaign of calumny has turned you into a pretentious hypocrite, a brazen-faced potty-mouthed, such that you couldn't fault his team selection but you would scurry tail down to pick imaginary holes in the composition of various boards.

Let me help your academic definition & understanding; each board was hitherto composed in compliance with the extant laws & each geo-political zone, I dare say, is duly represented.

In an attempt to hold at straws, It missed your understanding such that each name you listed was just a representative of the entire board members made up of each geo political zone from other various tribes.

I would only appeal to you to continue In your folly cos I'll be right there to receive you when it pushes you off the cliff.

--Burn Yourself

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafranYouths:
19. S. A Admin Koko Iyammu Christian Akwa Ibom?

Koko Iyammu is an Edo name, Marginalization in High places....

That's why we need Biafra more than Nigeria.
We Akwa Ibom Youths don't stand a chance in Nigeria
In Biafra our Chances are endless
Biafra Ayaya! Biafra my Nation!! Biafra my pride smiley

atto ankang ukeh ?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by bopm: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Super1Star:

Your hatred against igbos jus made u look stupid and extensively insane. For ur daft mind, jus knw dat its the northern muslims that raised the dust of osinbanjo being nepotistic in appointment esp among his rccg bethren. U jus shamelessly ranted ur whole life away in dat grammar u cnt evn expanciate on. Child of hate.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by Super1Star: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
bopm:

Your hatred against igbos jus made u look stupid and extensively insane. For ur daft mind, jus knw dat its the northern muslims that raised the dust of osinbanjo being nepotistic in appointment esp among his rccg bethren. U jus shamelessly ranted ur whole life away in dat grammar u cnt evn expanciate on. Child of hate.

Who broke the news? Igbo media outlet. Or is Elombah blog and The Sun Newspaper not for Igbos again

What happened that Hausa - FUlani media outlet did not break the news.

Abeg park well.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by Stakekay1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

Let me list them:

I can condone your stupidity in quoting me on flimsy issues, but don't drag names like Hucienda and Lady Ephi321 who were objective observers on that thread based on available information.

Nonsense.

-Lord
We are doomed in this country. Your sole aim is to drive the country into needless war, can you compare this list with what PMB has? More than 90% of his appointments are notherners and Muslims, a man who openly embraced bigotry, ethinicism, religion fundamentalist, so the AP can not make few appointments? 2019 is nearer, you cannot fool the people all the time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) / Dr. Nuhu Clark Is Dead: Borno Assembly Member-Elect Dies / Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.