Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper (39727 Views)

Stakeholders Commend Progress By Osinbajo’s Team On Apapa / Read Today's Newspaper Headlines (politics) - Today's Breaking News / Nigerian Dailies; All You Need To Know Today (newspaper Reviews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by ba7man(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2017
konfused:
Just imagine the level of triablism and hate for Igbos, the whole of the front page was an all out attack on the IGBOS.

What is really wrong with some folks, was it Igbos that started the rumours? I just can't comphrend the level of hate some Nigerians have for the Igbos.

I am really scared and wary of the extent and magnitude of the consequences of this hate.

Chukwu na aka gi K'anyi no.....
Turn a blind eye to their antceedents as expected.

Where were you when they ran amok for years insulting tribes all over and spreading their beer palor propaganda about their superiority and how everyone else was inferior to them?

Its just recently people have started rising en-mass against them online and in print media and if they keep it up, it won't be long before someone brings that hate to reality.

You can't give hate and expect love.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by MENELIK1: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2017
eyeview:

http://www.criticaltimesnews.com/2017/06/its-shame-some-people-in-north-have-started-having-issues-with-me-osinbajo.html?m=1

Even osibanjo knows where his problem is coming from but cowards like you are afraid and cowards to face up to the north, so you look for the igbos minding their business to insult.

Someone once said that if a northerner rapes a yoruba man's wife, he will turn around and accuse the igbos,just to avoid facing the northerner. And your actions have really proved it. See how you and your likes are quick to jump on insulting igbos for an accusation by some northern elements. Cowards. Big disappointing cowards. Very shameful.

On that osu stuff, do you know that the practice which was frowned at at the coming of Christianity to the east is exactly the same practice your oni and obas do as coronation. So what was abolished by igbos is a practice your people worship it's carriers today.

Eeyah, so you don't like to be called Osu, but you pick any names for other people thinking they wont research about you and bring your horrible names to the fore, next time you mind the way you hate.
LoL
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by bornaking(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2017
I have said it before in my other handle before they blocked it by those that think they have power to suspend and set free grin
Nigeria will always remain one. No amount of propaganda and deceit can divide this country.
Even though we are far from having our dream country. we will get there if we remain together.
This idea of let my brother rule that is from another tribe and vice versa will not help us as a country.
We protect corruption. If a leader from the south is corrupt, he will always be protected by the people from the south same thing with other regions.
We ought to have grown from this tribal war.
It is not helping us as a people especially the youth.
American as a nation has the most tribal combination of groups of people living together. You will never here this take place over there.
Thesame ibos agitating for referendum now, simply make an ibo president or even vice you will see all this will stop.
As a Nigerian I do not owe anyone apology as to were I want to have a house. I can have it in Kafashan if I want to, In Enugu or Abeokuta were fits me well. Infact I hope to have in all the cities in the country.
Let's build our heart with love and then we would know that this tribal war is a thing of hatred and not really who we are.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by matterarising: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2017
frenchwine:
Osinbajo is taking this small matter too personal. By trying to be politically correct, he is exposing his weakness which would give impetus to his rivals.
Giving attention to riff raffs is the last thing he needs to do. Buhari spat on our fa ce and told us to go-to-hell when challenged about his lopsided appointments, heaven didn't fall. Nigeria didn't burn.

The acting President should be proactive and correct any primordial schism that could further heat up the polity. we all have witnessed the consequence of President Buhari deafness to similar cry. Osinbajo is under search light by agent of division. I commend him for listening

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by Ikenna0b: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2017
konfused:
Just imagine the level of triablism and hate for Igbos, the whole of the front page was an all out attack on the IGBOS.

What is really wrong with some folks, was it Igbos that started the rumours? I just can't comphrend the level of hate some Nigerians have for the Igbos.

I am really scared and wary of the extent and magnitude of the consequences of this hate.

Every one of them including the one claiming Akwa Ibom are all YORUBA. Wtf you expect.

They are too much of a coward to stand up to their northern master. If igbos descend on them and start insulting theor servitude tribe back, immediately their clownish mod brother would start banning people for breaking rule 2.

The entire yoruba are just a bunch of useless goats honestly. I'm glad the northern stay insulting them and trying to start problem for their VP brother. Judging with the level of attack the north have been doing to them lately regarding the VP, I forsee them forcefully taking that role from him if the rumor that Buhari is dead is accurate.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by bornaking(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2017
konfused:

Everyone simply wouldn't have hated Ibos if they have not been totally bound on separating this country.
The war that happened was 50 years ago which is half a generation.
this should be a thing of the past now and let us live as one Nigeria.
We should seek for a system of Government that affects every sector of the economy and every region and not always raising our head on what happened to the north and the south.
Those PDP advocates supporting the biafra group are only playing politics with it. They were not advocating in the Jonathan era.
Please we should be tolerant of each other.
I'm a peace man now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by ephi321(f): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Your head dey pain you shey?

Of all the revelations in that article, the only thing you guys could pick was the inaccurate "9 out of 10" statement?

Now, can the VP's team and you and your bunch of OMC chatbots talk about the other names in the article?

Let me list them:

1. Tunde Irekera (a managing partner at SimonsCooper who is the present Director General of the Consumer Protection Council.
2. Segun Awolowo (the VP's brother-in-law, Executive Director/CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council, which SaharaReporters lambasted as an utterly corrupt fellow -- http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/25/segun-awolowos-reign-ruin-nigerian-export-promotion-council and was spared in the recent shakeup by Pastor Enelamah despite the plethora of complaints).
3. Yewande Sadiku (Executive Secretary/CEO of Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission -- http://dailymail.com.ng/biographyprofilehistory-yewande-sadiku-nigeria-investment-promotion-commission-nipc-executive-secretary/).
4. Jide Zeitlin (Chairman of the Board of National Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment Authority and lambasted by SaharaReporters for being accused of shady practices in India -- http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/13/nigerian-government-appoints-man-questionable-character-board-chair-sovereign-wealth-fu-1)
5. Funsho Doherty (DG of National Pension Commission (PENCOM))
6. Benjamin Oviosun (Executive Commissioner, National Pension Commission in contravention of Federal Character Principle of one nominee per geo-political region)
7. Akin Akinwale (Executive Commissioner, National Pension Commission in contravention of Federal Character Principle of one nominee per geo-political region)
8. Alex Okoh (DG of Bureau of Public Enterprises)
9. Olukayode Pitan (Pastor at RCCG--Tabernacle of David--who was made the MD of Bank of Industry)

Or do you think we are kids here? That AG midget is a bigot and corrupt fellow. A million publications would not change the reality.

I can condone your stupidity in quoting me on flimsy issues, but don't drag names like Hucienda and Lady Ephi321 who were objective observers on that thread based on available information.

Now call all your dumbos and let them explain the 9 names aforementioned.

Nonsense.

-Lord

He obviously isn't very okay upstairs which is evident in his posts. I simply ignore him, can't be exchanging words with someone who only makes senseless comments all over the place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by bornaking(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Every one of them including the one claiming Akwa Ibom are all YORUBA. Wtf you expect.

They are too much of a coward to stand up to their northern master. If igbos descend on them and start insulting theor servitude tribe back, immediately their clownish mod brother would start banning people for breaking rule 2.

The entire yoruba are just a bunch of useless goats honestly. I'm glad the northern stay insulting them and trying to start problem for their VP brother. Judging with the level of attack the north have been doing to them lately regarding the VP, I forsee them forcefully taking that role from him if the rumor that Buhari is dead is accurate.

My brother what have you gained with this your rants about yorubas, hausas, Tulane and the whole rest of other tribes you are against. Please let's have a change of heart.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by hucienda: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2017
ephi321:

He obviously isn't very okay upstairs which is evident in his posts. I simply ignore him, can't be exchanging words with someone who only makes senseless comments all over the place.

hehehe ... "Igbos are mad" "burn yourself" "daddy is waiting" grin Got better things to do than engage a dolt littering the e-space with stupidity.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by Ikenna0b: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2017
bornaking:

My brother what have you gained with this your rants about yorubas, hausas, Tulane and the whole rest of other tribes you are against. Please let's have a change of heart.

Change of heart...abeg don't quote me with nonsense again.

As for hausa and other, I have no problem with them as long as they stay clear of my way, they alright with me.

As for you yoruba, I could see why you lots claim your ancestors fell from heaven, you people are definitely the children of lucifer. I rather dine and have a change of heart about a deadly lion than yoriba.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by ephi321(f): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2017
hucienda:

hehehe ... "Igbos are mad" "burn yourself" "daddy is waiting" grin Got better things to do than engage a dolt littering the e-space with stupidity.

Yup. Dolt is an understatement as even if his life depended on it, he can't make a sensible comment.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by bornaking(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Change of heart...abeg don't quote me with nonsense again.

As for hausa and other, I have no problem with them as long as they stay clear of my way, they alright with me.

As for you yoruba, I could see why you lots claim your ancestors fell from heaven, you people are definitely the children of lucifer. I rather dine and have a change of heart about a deadly lion than yoriba.

Well I'm Edo. I'm just a concerned Nigerian. You guys are tearing this country apart and it has to stop.
Tell me simply just calm down what has a Yoruba man done to you personally....
Note: I'm not talking about the social media rants and insults. Just on a real world.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by Ikenna0b: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2017
bornaking:

Well I'm Edo. I'm just a concerned Nigerian. You guys are tearing this country apart and it has to stop.
Tell me simply just calm down what has a Yoruba man done to you personally....
Note: I'm not talking about the social media rants and insults. Just on a real world.

Are you fucking serious?

Go through this forum starting in 2012-now and read the repeated insults from those Devils of waste than come ask me thiso question again

Go and read about since 2015 four of their people have screeched for genocide towards igbo, one of which is their joke of an Oba then ask me this stupid question again.

Heck a Northern accused their VP of nepotism, northerners on NL attacked them on the thread made for that article, look who the Bleep the cowards of waste are blaming.

Dude as I said earlier, do not quote me with nonsense again.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by belindar: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Only one Yoruba Man.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by LordAdam16: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
What Nonsense!!. Your comments is riddled with buckload of witlessness. When it was dawned on you that your campaign of calumny has turned you into a pretentious hypocrite, a brazen-faced potty-mouthed, such that you couldn't fault his team selection but you would scurry tail down to pick imaginary holes in the composition of various boards.

Let me help your academic definition & understanding; each board was hitherto composed in compliance with the extant laws & each geo-political zone, I dare say, is duly represented.

In an attempt to hold at straws, It missed your understanding such that each name you listed was just a representative of the entire board members made up of each geo political zone from other various tribes.

I would only appeal to you to continue In your folly cos I'll be right there to receive you when it pushes you off the cliff.

--Burn Yourself

So 2 Yorubas in the PENCOM board was in compliance with the extant laws and each geo-political zone abi?

Nepotist POS.

Appointments to boards are picked from list of names submitted by several chieftains. At least Tinubu nominated people like Lawal who were not Yorubas, why are most of the names Osinbajo nominated Yoruba Christians most of which were from RCCG.

And you aren't denying he is appointing his stooges in sensitive positions to build his war chest for 2019? Which is part of the message in that article.

2019 is not far away. No be President he 1 become, we dey wait am.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by bcbones: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2017
i believe Nigeria has a big issue....must everything be categorized into ...sw/ss/n/se or christian/Muslim/pagan or tribe...we can neva find centre for unity only our differences.....a wise man ones said "there is always a good reason to do just anything if you look well enough".
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by TwoBottles: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2017
MENELIK1:

Those people too don't like his tribe, we are just striving towards hatred equilibrium we are not there yet, then the Osus will know they went too far.

Open show of hatred is a sign of weakness. Try to outgrow it.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by lanrecisse30(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2017
why saying he appointed only the Southerner after all we have 11 northerners and 9 Southerners on the list.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by marv1: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
We shall see where their devilish propaganda will land them. How can somebody be telling you lies and you believed everything. They even scammed them into paying for biafran passport and yet they can not reason and think that the solution to their problem is not biafra. Where were they when their governors were looting the states money without blinking twice.
Omofunaab2:

You forgot Donald Trump was supposed to attend the burial of Bennett offor at irrafite, anambra state... lol

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by marv1: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
So you people dont want him to appoint his own to any post at all. Quit this hypocrisy, If you were in acting president shoes ,you will do worse. After all there are other several appointments that he did not tampered with like the ones published. You people always tribalised everything government does just because of your hatered.
LordAdam16:

Your head dey pain you shey?

Of all the revelations in that article, the only thing you guys could pick was the inaccurate "9 out of 10" statement?

Now, can the VP's team and you and your bunch of OMC chatbots talk about the other names in the article?

Let me list them:

1. Tunde Irekera (a managing partner at SimonsCooper who is the present Director General of the Consumer Protection Council.
2. Segun Awolowo (the VP's brother-in-law, Executive Director/CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council, which SaharaReporters lambasted as an utterly corrupt fellow -- http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/25/segun-awolowos-reign-ruin-nigerian-export-promotion-council and was spared in the recent shakeup by Pastor Enelamah despite the plethora of complaints).
3. Yewande Sadiku (Executive Secretary/CEO of Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission -- http://dailymail.com.ng/biographyprofilehistory-yewande-sadiku-nigeria-investment-promotion-commission-nipc-executive-secretary/).
4. Jide Zeitlin (Chairman of the Board of National Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment Authority and lambasted by SaharaReporters for being accused of shady practices in India -- http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/13/nigerian-government-appoints-man-questionable-character-board-chair-sovereign-wealth-fu-1)
5. Funsho Doherty (DG of National Pension Commission (PENCOM))
6. Benjamin Oviosun (Executive Commissioner, National Pension Commission in contravention of Federal Character Principle of one nominee per geo-political region)
7. Akin Akinwale (Executive Commissioner, National Pension Commission in contravention of Federal Character Principle of one nominee per geo-political region)
8. Alex Okoh (DG of Bureau of Public Enterprises)
9. Olukayode Pitan (Pastor at RCCG--Tabernacle of David--who was made the MD of Bank of Industry)

Or do you think we are kids here? That AG midget is a bigot and corrupt fellow. A million publications would not change the reality.

I can condone your stupidity in quoting me on flimsy issues, but don't drag names like Hucienda and Lady Ephi321 who were objective observers on that thread based on available information.

Now call all your dumbos and let them explain the 9 names aforementioned.

Nonsense.

-Lord
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by gberra: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

[s]So 2 Yorubas in the PENCOM board was in compliance with the extant laws and each geo-political zone abi?

Nepotist POS.

Appointments to boards are picked from list of names submitted by several chieftains. At least Tinubu nominated people like Lawal who were not Yorubas, why are most of the names Osinbajo nominated Yoruba Christians most of which were from RCCG.

And you aren't denying he is appointing his stooges in sensitive positions to build his war chest for 2019? Which is part of the message in that article[/s].

2019 is not far away. No be President he 1 become, we dey wait am.

-Lord

I only struck out an insanely idiotic comments
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by LordAdam16: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
marv1:
So you people dont want him to appoint his own to any post at all. Quit this hypocrisy, If you were in acting president shoes ,you will do worse. After all there are other several appointments that he did not tampered with like the ones published. You people always tribalised everything government does just because of your hatered.

If he is a detribalized Nigerian, he would also nominate other Nigerians and not just Yoruba Christians.

The Northerners working in his office were those appointed by Sambo that he didn't fire when he came on board. It is boldly written in the SR article. It is a smart thing to do, but it does not preclude the fact that he mostly nominates Yoruba Christians.

I can call Tinubu corrupt and greedy, but he is not as bigoted as the midget because he nominates people from different regions and religions.

No one is saying he shouldn't have his people in government, we are saying it should not be so glaring that over 80% of the people you nominate are from your region.

Can you and your OMC chatbots name up to 5 people from other regions that Osinbajo nominated? Virtually all the appointees from other regions in the government were nominated by APC chieftains from other regions.

Osinbajo is a bigot, he is corrupt, and he is planning for 2019 despite the fake loyalty posture he is putting up.

The midget cannot deceive enlightened minds. You and your ilk know this but are trying to sound clever. Your game is up.

Anyway PMB is coming back this month and the Yoruba media would go back to pitting all failures at Buhari's feet and exonerating Osinbajo.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by sshalom(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is what I call strategic/intellectual response to a basket of lies and hogwash!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by specco(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Super1Star:
Thank you Mr Acting President.

The lie and propaganda was the handiwork of Children of Hatred and Perdition, descendants of Cain, Cousins of Benjamin Netayanhu, devious Judaic Osus, Ugandan Deveopers, worshippers of Shukuemeka Druggie Abiama, Sowers of seed of discord and ipod followers of the Supreme Lunatic Scammer Leader Nama Kunnu aka Merlin of "Come-Fraud"

Chei, Igbophobia is real!!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper by marv1: 5:42am On Jun 07, 2017
LordAdam16:

If he is a detribalized Nigerian, he would also nominate other Nigerians and not just Yoruba Christians.

The Northerners working in his office were those appointed by Sambo that he didn't fire when he came on board. It is boldly written in the SR article. It is a smart thing to do, but it does not preclude the fact that he mostly nominates Yoruba Christians.

I can call Tinubu corrupt and greedy, but he is not as bigoted as the midget because he nominates people from different regions and religions.

No one is saying he shouldn't have his people in government, we are saying it should not be so glaring that over 80% of the people you nominate are from your region.

Can you and your OMC chatbots name up to 5 people from other regions that Osinbajo nominated? Virtually all the appointees from other regions in the government were nominated by APC chieftains from other regions.

Osinbajo is a bigot, he is corrupt, and he is planning for 2019 despite the fake loyalty posture he is putting up.

The midget cannot deceive enlightened minds. You and your ilk know this but are trying to sound clever. Your game is up.

Anyway PMB is coming back this month and the Yoruba media would go back to pitting all failures at Buhari's feet and exonerating Osinbajo.

-Lord
. You can say anything you like. People like you can never be pleased. Of course he is not meant to please everybody. so save your breath. When GEJ was president he did his own by removing everybody, even during Obasanjo, BABA removed everything and everybody, to the extent that Obj normally goes anywhere they invited him with his personal microphone and heaven did not fall.. Acting President has the right to appoint anyone as he deems it fit. If he had only appointed 9 people but he did not replace people he met on board from the previous government which any other person would have done immediately he came into office, and you have started calling him corrupt, then you have a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Request For Presidential Yacht Worth N5 Billion / Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Police Officers / Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.