Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] (7313 Views)

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / Ibibio Clan To Present A Mou Template For The Proposed Biafra Nation / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Neoguru6:
Shut up you are not Igbo, you are writing "ibo". Typical afonja

Even Chinua Achebe, your champion and hero of Ibo culture, used "Ibo" in his books. Did that make him Afonja ? You people are just a bunch of rabidly emotional morons.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2017
I don't want to generalise this by mentioning Igbo, but i dare say that these Liepobs tarnish the image of mainstream Igbo by their display of crass ignorance and very low intelligent quotient.
They amaze me.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by demo4ril97(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2017
mirabel001:
biafra can b delayed buh can nver b denied
will you marry me, I am Aphonja grin

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by Neoguru6: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Even Chinua Achebe, your champion and hero of Ibo culture, used "Ibo" in his books. Did that make him Afonja ? You people are just a bunch of rabidly emotional morons.
Please stop claiming what you are not. Achebe used Ibo so that the british company can publish the book, they cant pronounce "gb"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by yrex01(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2017
abeg give den der biafram abi wetin una dey call am ? oooo mo hear word !!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Neoguru6:
Please stop claiming what you are not. Achebe used Ibo so that the british company can publish the book, they cant pronounce "gb"

Is this how low your IQ is ?
Do they publish books by pronounciation ?
The yoruba translation of the holy Bible which has many words with "gb" was published by the British thousands of years before Achebe's books.
You liepods amaze me with your propaganda and unintellingent lies.
Please do me a favour and keep off my mention as i have better things to do with my time.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by Tkester: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2017
mrvitalis:
This propaganda is what I don't like ..this is what will make a less educated person to challenge the Nigerian army tomorrow and get killed

Why say lies ,this y am anti ipob and there method ...they won't achieve Biafra in 100 years with this method

Trash! Biafra is not propaganda.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by chngebeginwthme: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
states seeking independence need recognition from at least one un member state google it

And the one UN member will overrule the rest UN nations? hahah
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by Neoguru6: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Is this how low your IQ is ?
Do they publish books by pronounciation ?
The yoruba translation of the holy Bible which has many words with "gb" was published by the British thousands of years before Achebe's books.
You liepods amaze me with your propaganda and unintellingent lies.
Please do me a favour and keep off my mention as i have better things to do with my time.
athink british man go open yoruba book dey read? Abeg swerve, your ignorance carry cap.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by Ogalanyachieze: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

And the one UN member will overrule the rest UN nations? hahah
thats one of the four requirements. Based on international lays on recessions independence, sovereinty and referendums. I'm not just saying it google it and see
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Neoguru6:
athink british man go open yoruba book dey read? Abeg swerve, your ignorance carry cap.

Grade A Alaba rago mumu. RIP to english language in your world.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by Neoguru6: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Grade A Alaba rago mumu. RIP to english language in your world.
mtchew, the wretched thing no sabi pidgin. I pity you.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by louiskay(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thank God ooo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Neoguru6:
Shut up you are not Igbo, you are writing "ibo". Typical afonja
Hey the g is silent ain't it ?
I.am pure breed 100% all caramel home ward bound Ibo bruv no need to be rude
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by Neoguru6: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
lestat:

Hey the g is silent ain't it ?
I.am pure breed 100% all caramel home ward bound Ibo bruv no need to be rude
Which silent? Kindly ask ur dad to teach how to pronounce Igbo.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Neoguru6:
Which silent? Kindly ask ur dad to teach how to pronounce Igbo.
I would but giving that he passed away recently I don't see how that's possible.
But if you are going to keep being an arsehole about it then suit yourself kiddo

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP / JUST IN: Channels Television Goes Offline As Staff Flee Lagos. / Illegal Land Takeover: Journalist Sues Enugu Government, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.