Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Man Seeks To Marry Laptop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Seeks To Marry Laptop (413 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Seeks To Marry Laptop by Donwapz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
A man in Utah, USA is seeking to marry his laptop. Not that he loves his laptop so much, but that he believes that if homosexuals are allowed to marry people of their own gender, he should be allowed to marry a laptop.

The Utah Attorney General has filed its defence arguing that 1. the laptop is in no position to consent to such a marriage, and 2. even if it were, it would have to be at least 15 years old per Utah law

See photos and read more at http://www.donwapz.com/2017/06/man-seeks-to-marry-laptop.html
Re: Man Seeks To Marry Laptop by subtlemee(f): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Schizophrenia
Re: Man Seeks To Marry Laptop by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
things dey happen for this world!!!.

how em wan Zap laptop?

modified.

nl what's this nonsense?
I said fu*c.k and u changed it to zap

(1) (Reply)

Kenya: See What A Man Is Made To Do For Cheating On His Wife [photo And Video] / ''home Of Pleasure'' Trending-movie / Ibo Man Negotiating Bride Price :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.