Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

She Fought Me Because I Didn't Give Her Bottle Of My Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Fought Me Because I Didn't Give Her Bottle Of My Sperm (805 Views)

[HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom / Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm / I Am Wasting My Sperm This Days, It Fit Finish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Fought Me Because I Didn't Give Her Bottle Of My Sperm by sayhi2certified(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
The stories you will see from the self acclaimed “Love Doctor” Joro Oloumofin’s page ehn....words can't really expressed it.. so I was going through his page today just as always and I saw this one,don't know what to term it.. "ridiculous or hilarious"...just when you thought you have seen it all.. my people.. pls what reply do you have for this dude..am still fathoming..

Re: She Fought Me Because I Didn't Give Her Bottle Of My Sperm by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dirty people

Let the guy keep beating the meat until he wastes all his engineers and doctors
grin

Tomorrow after bringing another tout into the world , they'll come and start bothering us with news

1 Like

Re: She Fought Me Because I Didn't Give Her Bottle Of My Sperm by iweecureyou: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
sayhi2certified:
The stories you will see from the self acclaimed “Love Doctor” Joro Oloumofin’s page ehn....words can't really expressed it.. so I was going through his page today just as always and I saw this one,don't know what to term it.. "ridiculous or hilarious"...just when you thought you have seen it all.. my people.. pls what reply do you have for this dude..am still fathoming..
Brus pliss pliss and pliss go and gets a live undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Fought Me Because I Didn't Give Her Bottle Of My Sperm by IdeyFindWife: 12:47am On Jun 06, 2017
You & some f00lish fresh-girl fighting over the decomposed embryonic remains of your unborn progeny?

Chai, Joro, his horror stories and his merry band of konjilized staff-bloggers nor go kii persin; this uncleJoro is fast becoming the "Young-John-The-Wicked-Producer undecided!" of (smash-hit) Lies! The PervLord of all Naija kinky Perverts, may ur manhood live on long after your lies have long faded like your commonsense!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Fought Me Because I Didn't Give Her Bottle Of My Sperm by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:14am On Jun 06, 2017
sayhi2certified:

so halarious and ridiculous as mentioned earlier. Na wa oooo. This world done turn to another tin. chaiiiii. :-P

God help us o

(1) (Reply)

Survey Says Men With Beards Are More Likely To Lie, Cheat And Steal / Its My Birthday / See Picture Of Couples Who Dated His Wife For 18 Years Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.