Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (16884 Views)

Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets / Lady With Huge Fibroid Gives Birth To Twin Girls After 6 Years Of Waiting / 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Guddyever(f): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Congratulations to her. I claim triplets too. Two boys and a girl in Jesus mighty name. Please I need God's people prayers cause this is my 9th year in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Goshoreb(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2017
YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM (Attah's Concept) (Episode 4)

That moment a teacher thinks he knows it all, and finally meets his crazy superior. Watch this EXTREMELY FUNNY VIDEO, YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQ
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2017
Overwhelming blessings, I want triplets too, two girls and a boy,and am done wih child bearing
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Triplets @once? I go pick race.....
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by asatemple(f): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Our God is awesome
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Malive: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Amen. In Good health you and your husband WILL enjoy the fruits of your labour In Jesus Almighty Name.

Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Malive: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2017
KelvinC1:

and man too IJN

Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Science at work... smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2017
Malive:
A big congratulations 2 her!!!! I'm a mother of triplets also!!! 2 girls & 1 boy, 1st delivery.

I pray for this kind of blessing for every woman/man expecting such IJN.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ennytcathy(f): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Wow congrats dear,desire same I pray for those crying and prayin unto U LORD GOD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by fpeter(f): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Malive:
A big congratulations 2 her!!!! I'm a mother of triplets also!!! 2 girls & 1 boy, 1st delivery.

I pray for this kind of blessing for every woman/man expecting such IJN.

Amen, I receive.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by fpeter(f): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Guddyever:
Congratulations to her. I claim triplets too. Two boys and a girl in Jesus mighty name. Please I need God's people prayers cause this is my 9th year in marriage

God will do it for us all, this very year won't pass us by. Meanwhile join us on TTC thread, you'll learn a lot from other TTC women.

https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/1930
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by fpeter(f): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2017
popsyleo1:
It is a blessing and may God guide and protect the kids. This is a personal or family issue. Why do they want us to know? People should learn not to be sampling their pictures and personal issues. It is just an advice. We praise God for them.

Mstcheeeeeew, keep your negativity to yourself. Do you know how many people she has encouraged and given hope to by posting this? You for just pass the post without commenting!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by whoisuche: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2017
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian woman who received multiple blessings after years of sorrow. The woman gave birth to three bouncing baby boys on her first delivery after 6 years of marriage.

Sharing the good news on Facebook, Eseosa Agbonlahor wrote; Thank God for safe delivery.... My aunt just gave birth to 3 boys....after 6 years of marriage ....we serve a faithful God

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-gives-birth-triplets-6-years-marriage-photos.html

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY IN JESUS CHRIST MOST POWERFUL NAME AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Thank You miracle working God.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thank GOD, it worked for her. Would you try her past 6 years shoes?, SMH.
Kobicove:
Science at work... smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says / IGP Directs Hospitals To Treat Gunshot Victims / Omidoyin, Oyo Community Cries Out Over Poor State Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.