Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos (29609 Views)

Goat Thief Paraded Publicly In Ebonyi With The Goat On His Back (Photos) / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by pokipoki: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hahahaha. He is lucky to have escaped with his life. Why steal a generator, (probably the only source of electricity) in this harsh times.
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by bankable: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
please help a nairalander qualify for a chance to perform at glo concert jez click d link and like his video https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by cardoctor(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
If it were in lagos he would have been dead by now. Lucky guy
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by timilehin007(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
xstry:
na new one price be that o
yes sha
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
A young thief stole a generator, while an old thief is sitted in an air conditioned office using his/her pen to steal the common wealth of this generation and the one's yet to come.
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by babapressy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
From the houses I just new it's Sapele even without reading the story
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by babapressy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
I just new it's Sapele even without reading the story
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by hush15: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
bamdly:
maka why
but he should be happy that d gen not heavy

He should be more happy that a ready to burn tire and petrol isn't on his neck
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by rukkville(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
some1 steal gen look at how dey dealt wit him. Can't dey go and do that to thier corrupt leaders over there.
the people punishing that boy can they boost that they have not done more than that. Nigerians should pls change
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by brojoshua: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
That is not justice but injustice. Almost all we Nigerians are corrupt and we neither know nor do justice. There is no place in the book of wisdom where such things done or taught to be done by people to criminals. A criminal is to be handed over to police to be prosecuted and then punished by a judge if he is convicted or found guilty. Now, which group or groups are corrupt in Nigeria and are not playing their expected roles; the populace who execute jungle justice, the police who take bribe and release criminals, the judges who takes bribes from criminals who have god-fathers and are rich and only sentence poor criminals to ungodly and unreasonable prison terms and perverse justice, the government that appointed corrupt judges, or the general populace who don't seek true justice and seek the release of looters and criminals whenever such criminals and looters are from their tribe and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Nicepoker(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
chibabe259:

Wetin them dey takam do?.
I asked a question so I need an answer ASAP
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by richard16(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
chibabe259:
Show me his dick if you want me to believe this story.
shocked u want to see big kondo ba
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by kingzizzy: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
All this nonsense will stop once Biafra is restored, this kind of scital insensitivity was all emulated from the Afonja people of brown roof republic, it was never our norms. Two thieves was apprehended last month in my area for extorting some amount of money, and after few torture they called the police to come and pick them up, one useless Afonja who also lives in the vicinity was passing by and saw gathering of crowd, he walked to me and asked me what happened I told him some thieves was apprehended, his reply was' eeh what are they waiting for nah? They should killed them immediately and set them ablaze. I just looked at him and was confused on what to do to him, wether to slap him, cause him or just ignore him. That's how wicked they're, he never asked what they stole, I even told him that police has been invited and he questioned why police had to be invited instead of killing them. Horrible kind of people.

When Biafra comes and anybody tries any form of jungle justice, we will resset that persons brain. This barbaric way of treating suspects will never stop in Nigeria but it will be a thing of the past in Biafra

1 Like

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

When Biafra comes and anybody tries any form of jungle justice, we will resset that persons brain. This barbsric way of teating suspects will never stop in Nigeria but it will be a thing of the past in Biafra
The worst aspects of it is that the evil government of the zoo is promoting the act with their silence about it, to tell you how much they hate the common man on the street but will always shine their teeth when is time for election.
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by jude33084(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
one Mushood in Bariga stole 2 of my tiger generator and disappeared angry

If i catch am he go carry the 2 for head round Alubarika road angry
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by ogbolo32: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
seriously,FG suppose to put an end to this jungle justice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) / South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) / Man Acting A Mad Man Caught In Egbeda Trying To Kidnap A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.