Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

rate this pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / rate this pics (2783 Views)

I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: rate this pics by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
LalaLushness:
Lol
U dey fear grin Just modify and remove file
Btw .. the towel is lovely
thanks I go tell the towel
Re: rate this pics by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
iamDaisy:
Too many questions cry
what was wrong with your dp
Re: rate this pics by hibiscus76(f): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Op its not like you don't look better than most of those faceless haters crucifying you.. I admire your tolerance, humility and indifference about their abuses..nairaland forum needs streaming I swear
Re: rate this pics by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
hibiscus76:
Op its not like you don't look better than most of those faceless haters crucifying you.. I admire your tolerance, humility and indifference about their abuses..nairaland forum needs streaming I swear
thanks for your comment...you are the first to give a positive comment ...I guess you like walls or towel
Re: rate this pics by hibiscus76(f): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
greyboy5000:
thanks for your comment...you are the first to give a positive comment ...I guess you like walls or towel
well except your towels and walls has something to do with the virtues I afore mentioned
Re: rate this pics by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
hibiscus76:
well except your towels and walls has something to do with the virtues I afore mentioned
thanks I appreciate your comment... I was just trying to make a joke ..by the way lovely profile pics..
Re: rate this pics by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
greyboy5000:
I think you can now see it ...thank you
The picture isn't bad. Maybe they just feel a grown up like your shouldn't seek picture rating from faceless and unimportant people online.

Anyways, I think you're a cool guy with good attitude. Your replies made me think so

Do your thing bro

Cc: Troubledude
Re: rate this pics by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:

The picture isn't bad. Maybe they just feel a grown up like your shouldn't seek picture rating from faceless and unimportant people online.

Anyways, I think you're a cool guy with good attitude. Your replies made me think so

Do your thing bro

thanks .
Re: rate this pics by hertz9te(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
XINZ:
You look way too matured for this.
bad belle
Re: rate this pics by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
MEGGATRON:

Your sense go loan when you dey create am?

Re: rate this pics by aluko465(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: rate this pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
aluko465:
4/30
Re: rate this pics by TroubleDude: 12:46am On Jun 07, 2017
NoFavors:

Do your thing bro

seen bro... buh the pix ain't bad ooo... maybe he has low self esteem... #justsaying
Re: rate this pics by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2017
TroubleDude:
seen bro... buh the pix ain't bad ooo... maybe he has low self esteem... #justsaying
bro why do you think that
Re: rate this pics by anyaski1(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2017
u are too old for this man...this your picture looks like one vulcniser in my area
Re: rate this pics by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
anyaski1:
u are too old for this man...this your picture looks like one vulcniser in my area
yes I get that I am too old,
really a vulcanizer..to think I cannot even change tyre properly and someone that looks just like me can
Re: rate this pics by TroubleDude: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
bro why do you think that
you should be proud if urself bro... don't let wat they say get to you... its just a forum
Re: rate this pics by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
carzola:
so your not 19years old.. Buh your brain is still 19yeaes old is that what your saying.. Please just go and knell down at that corner.. Till I close from work..
I refuse to die of laughter.
lol

Re: rate this pics by phex: 2:43am On Jun 08, 2017
rated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of A Lesbian Kneeling To Propose To Her Girlfriend At Ghanaian Airport / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Twitter With ‘waist Bead Challenge’ (photos) / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.