Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! (840 Views)

2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by oladeebo: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2017
An investigation carry out by an international independent civil right group base in Geneva revealed not less than 65% of igbo both in the eastern Nigeria, south south and many part of Nigeria big cities rejected Biafra sovereign country!
Although this revelation surprise the international community but some diplomats think it's unconnected to the influence of Nigeria nation on Igbo.
while some think the leaderships of Biafra today oppress the Igbo in the east to follow them against their will, why the other Igbo though out Nigeria worry what will become their investment through out Nigeria and sub sahara region of Africa when Biafra get out of Nigeria.
The group concluded that if referendum is conducted in the zone today Biafra will certainly lose!
Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by GrandGarcon: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2017
crack cocaine is bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by beckplanet: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Mumu Survey. I don't think they entered east true true.
Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by DocHMD: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2017
I heard ewedu people now hunt for nylon shiit on oshogbo roofs to eat their excreted Amala and ewedu.

After eating such, they rush to the internet to cry against Biafra. grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by lowkey0147: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:
An investigation carry out by an international independent civil right group base in Geneva revealed not less than 65% of igbo both in the eastern Nigeria, south south and many part of Nigeria big cities rejected Biafra sovereign country!
Although this revelation surprise the international community but some diplomats think it's unconnected to the influence of Nigeria nation on Igbo.
while some think the leaderships of Biafra today oppress the Igbo in the east to follow them against their will, why the other Igbo though out Nigeria worry what will become their investment through out Nigeria and sub sahara region of Africa when Biafra get out of Nigeria.
The group concluded that if referendum is conducted in the zone today Biafra will certainly lose!
Afonja and lies, just to slow Biafra down.. Rubbish

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by psucc(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Propaganda!
I wonder what this propaganda will earn us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by oladeebo: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
psucc:
Propaganda!

I wonder what this propaganda will earn us.
ok lets say Nigeria accept referendum on condition that it will be conducted nationwide because of those biafra that are not jgbo or those igbo that were Nigerian through out the federation!
can biafra win?
Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:

ok lets say Nigeria accept referendum on condition that it will be conducted nationwide because of those biafra that are not jgbo or those igbo that were Nigerian through out the federation!
can biafra win?
May or may not win, but me personally won't vote for Biafra.
Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by oladeebo: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
blueseacats:
May or may not win, but me personally won't vote for Biafra.
mean kanu ipob decision to hold other region beside South east is not intelligent move for the struggle he is fight for!
Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by oladeebo: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
beckplanet:
Mumu Survey. I don't think they entered east true true.
let's agree that all the government office holder of the east from local to federal, the easterner business tycoon, the easterner investors in Nigeria stand for oneNigeria and invest in it, don't you think the pool will be right?
Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by Adiola(f): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
this thing reeks of afonja

1 Like

Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by oladeebo: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Adiola:
this thing reeks of afonja
This is anything but English!
Re: An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! by psucc(m): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2017
oladeebo:

can biafra win?
With a referendum conducted nationwide, Biafra is bound to fail the second time and always. The beauty of it is that only the affected part should be allowed to vote whether or not to stay in Nigeria.

Also, be mindful that the last sit-at-home day was so honoured that even in Abuja, Igbo observed it.

I think their only shortcomings is how they'll manage to convince the South South to join them.

(1) (Reply)

Law: Interesting Facts About The Legal Profession / Pics 4rm The Burial Of Victims Killed In Clash Btw Fulanis & Mambillas In Taraba / My Trial Over N11 Billion Oil Theft A Witch-hunt, Says Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.