Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Move On (915 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Move On by Charbless(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Soo, it's goes this way---->
I've always dated girls older than me and last year this my babe got pregnant and didn't inform me, I got pissed and now fast-forward to Feb and the belle is Almost 6months, being that nature has a way of helping issues, she had complications and the Baby didn't make it. Although I swore not to date in the meantime, I met someone I couldn't resist and being that I have a trend of dating older girls, I succumbed and we hit it from there. But my promise to her was not to break her heart and only willing to leave her if she sees someone she would want to settle down with as she's in a hurry and am not OR better still wait for 2yrs for me to fix things. Just yesterday she called and said she wants to settle down and I don't think I'm in the position of letting her go, Being that love has conquered all. Pls Nairalanders Ur candid advice is needed as I'm confused and she needs my reply to move on with life in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Move On by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2017
grin

Uummm...abeeeg, watz ur plan now?

Royalblak007 plz help ur Oga to weigh things na...
Re: Move On by wordbank(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2017
Give her bele or tell her say she must carry bele for u before u marry her
Her body go calm down
Re: Move On by RoyalBlak007: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Since he's not ready to settle down, he should just let go of the KIKI grin
Re: Move On by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Since he's not ready to settle down, he should just let go of the KIKI grin

Hahahahahah..haba baba! U are so raw ooo..i know u can relate on his story sha... wink grin
Re: Move On by RoyalBlak007: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahah..haba baba! U are so raw ooo..i know u can relate on his story sha... wink grin

hihiihihi ! grin i was only trying to help.... Can you relate on his story? wink
Re: Move On by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

hihiihihi ! grin i was only trying to help.... Can you relate on his story? wink
grin

Hahahaha...i cant relate ooo thats y i CC u coz u are so well sexperienced lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Move On by RoyalBlak007: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahaha...i cant relate ooo thats y i CC u coz u are so well sexperienced lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sexperienced!? i don't even know what it means,Kindly elucidate wink
Re: Move On by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Sexperienced!? i don't even know what it means,Kindly elucidate wink

Chaaai! Eluci...what? shocked shocked shocked u be grammarian too embarassed

SEXPERIENCE mean u are good in critical thinking baba tongue... it is intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action. In its exemplary form, it is based on universal intellectual values that transcend subject matter divisions: clarity, accuracy, precision, consistency, relevance, sound evidence, good reasons, depth, breadth, and fairness. wink

Re: Move On by RoyalBlak007: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Chaaai! Eluci...what? shocked shocked shocked u be grammarian too embarassed

SEXPERIENCE mean u are good in critical thinking baba tongue... it is intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action. In its exemplary form, it is based on universal intellectual values that transcend subject matter divisions: clarity, accuracy, precision, consistency, relevance, sound evidence, good reasons, depth, breadth, and fairness. wink

I think am gonna read the picture instead

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Move On by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I think am gonna read the picture instead

grin

Hahahahaaha grin grin grin

I got a new word for u...tsup-tsup tongue
Re: Move On by RoyalBlak007: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaaha grin grin grin

I got a new word for u...tsup-tsup tongue
What does it mean?
Is it what I'm thinking grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Move On by Charbless(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

To Man up, and let her go

(1) (Reply)

Love In Times Like This By Vicky Bon Uzuazor (part 1) / Signs She Wants The D Without Her Telling You / The 10 "Golden Rules" Of Being In A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.