Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Is Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Real? (2542 Views)

When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Real? by johnydon22(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
"Corgito Ergo sum" Famous quote from the famous French philosopher Descartes which means 'I think, therefore i am

If we have no eyes, we would be unaware of the existence of color, what if we are missing an entire part of existence because we have not the organ to detect it Anonymous Quote

What is real?

certainly many of us have never asked ourselves this question, countless times we are on this board and very many others making confident remarks, stoic convictions about life, reality and existence but have we asked ourselves a question like that above with the aim of sieving reality?

We perceive this reality through our senses, our thoughts are shaped by our perception of this reality which is through our sense but like the quote above says, what if there is an entire aspect we are missing because we have not the organ to detect it?

What if the ones we detect are illusionary made from a treacherous organs we possess?

We barely know 1% of the universe, what if what we can perceive through our senses are not even up to 1% of what reality has to offer, maybe we are missing the majority of what is real?

But wait, What exactly is real and how do we measure what is real from what is not?

Descartes even though in conclusion of his ideas went back to his old vomit, he in fact undeniably started a string that is interesting.

The rattle snake sees in infrared, the bumble bee in x-ray, to these creatures color is not real but that doesn't mean it is not, at least to us.

is reality subjective? if it is then can we then refer to it as reality?

the very definition of reality spell objectivity, therefore what is real and what is not?

We perceive the universe through our sense but times and again that has proven to be unreliable and incomplete therefore incompetent.

from the onset of his meditation descartes first dropped everything he believed, even that which is obvious to him as his body.

This is a question i am dying to discuss, this is a point i want to stretch - How do we determine what is real?

are we even real?

Do you think this is all there is to what is or is there a possibility of more to reality, what you may call spiritual or there about?

do you think that there is so much we are blinded to?

[while at it i'd appreciate we avoid stoic remarks on our convictions, rather possess a free flowing mind ready to touch every possibility and path our imaginations may lead]

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is Real? by johnydon22(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
CC. Explorers, butterfly89, Blakjewelry, opeyemiolu, LoJ, dearpreye, bytemeister, Shollyps, neocortex, Humblebloke, CltrAltDelicious, donnffd, UncleSnr, Antiparticle, Krystalzkris, freecocoa, OgundeleT, Delusiongirl20, fearlesschicken, TheDauraMallam, K9blunt, joywendy, herald9, MarieSucre, reallest, PAGAN9JA, krattoss, hahn, Queed, dabosuker, realtem, sorextee, Dekatron, djdoxxx, kolajamesjnr, Liekiller, SIRANDREWS, TheFilmmaker, plaetton, menesheh, wiegraf, finofaya, Redlyn, Longstride, Rainess, rinrin23, tangled, Misogynist2014, Pr0ton, davien, nana22

invite more

3 Likes

Re: What Is Real? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
It is impossible to be conscious of being unconscious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Real? by johnydon22(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mrphantom99:
It is impossible to be conscious of being unconscious.
good, therefore?
Re: What Is Real? by rinrin23(f): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Some of us have asked and continue to ask these questions.

We have been conditioned to think that "real" is what we can perceive with our 5 senses. However attaining different levels of awareness exposes us to the other realities that exist beyond these 5 senses.

Another way to look at it:
In our time we have Virtual Reality headsets that allow you to simulate(sight and sound) the users physical presence in an imaginary environment. Imagine the evolution of this piece of technology in the next 10 years (sight, sound, taste, touch and more). If immersed long enough one would start to perceive that VR world as real, no?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Real? by johnydon22(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
rinrin23:
Some of us have asked and continue to ask these questions.

We have been conditioned to think that "real" is what we can perceive with our 5 senses. However attaining different levels of awareness exposes us to the other realities that exist beyond these 5 senses.

Think about this; The atom is 99% empty space, as a matter of fact the entire stadium would be no bigger than a little cup if the empty space of the atom and between the atoms are removed.

So imagine at the scale we perceive such tiny thing due to the deception of the space between and within atoms, this means that everything, all that we perceive and all that we are, are in fact 99% not there and only 1% there.

how real are we?

Another way to look at it:
In our time we have Virtual Reality headsets that allow you to simulate(sight and sound) the users physical presence in an imaginary environment. Imagine the evolution of this piece of technology in the next 10 years (sight, sound, taste, touch and more). If immersed long enough one would start to perceive that VR world as real, no?

Just like a question we asked in one of our philosophical discussion meet ups, Are living in a simulation?

Like you rightly pointed out, this universe might actually just be a virtual reality projected within the actual reality just like our mediocre VR now but much more advanced
Re: What Is Real? by OtemAtum: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
DOCTUFOS: Hypatia 3:1-7

1. I do not define reality only by the things which are concrete and physical. But I define it also by the things which are perceived in the thoughts and also what are imagined. For even abstract and imaginary things can shapen lives and it is the reality of those who are being shapened by it.
2. However, it is good to be able to differentiate physical realities from abstract realities. Some herbs can bring about hallucinations, which is so real to the person who experiences it. But it is not to say that the hallucinations experienced by that person is physically and universally real. But it is emotionally real, only to the person who experienced it.
3. So reality is both physical and abstract.
4. It shall become a universal poison to accept the abstract reality of a person as the universal reality. And it shall be a disaster. A disaster which we have experienced in the past and we are still experiencing. And if care is not taking, it shall continue to be a disaster which could be avoided.
5. And it shall lead to wars and destructions of life. For when this abstract reality of a very few people on earth is taken up to be imposed upon all people of the world at once, then there shall killing not be lacking.
6. How can you say that this god which is personal to you is the universal God and you expect a thinker to accept it so when such abstract reality of yours has not been personally experienced by me and 99% of the world populace?
7. If I do not accept your abstract personal reality as my own reality, it is not my fault because I did not feel it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Real? by johnydon22(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Otem i love your creativity and all but seriously Hypatia is the name of the last great librarian of the Alexandrian library killed by a mob of saint Cyril, the names within your codex betrays it.

Nice point thought
Re: What Is Real? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Our perceptions are but microcosmic bits. If God does exist (though I believe in Him but for the sake of congruity in this discussion, I have tended to subject my own worldview to scrutiny), then it is obvious that there is no scientifically verifiable system for such entity. Why such posit? This God would exist outside the cosmos and would be totally imperceptible in His innateness and hence to explain this stupefying concept, man needs delve into anthropomorphism. So, tested systems need apply to explain scientifically unverified systems. Only things within the constrains of our universe can be verified via scientific enquiry and research. Reality could be in different planes or layers but we can only perceive a three dimensional layer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Real? by OtemAtum: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2017
johnydon22:
Otem i love your creativity and all but seriously Hypatia is the name of the last great librarian of the Alexandrian library killed by a mob of saint Cyril, the names within your codex betrays it.

Nice point thought
Yes, she is still the one. Which names betray what? I don't get.
Re: What Is Real? by rinrin23(f): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2017
johnydon22:

Think about this; The atom is 99% empty space, as a matter of fact the entire stadium would be no bigger than a little cup if the empty space of the atom and between the atoms are removed.

So imagine at the scale we perceive such tiny thing due to the deception of the space between and within atoms, this means that everything, all that we perceive and all that we are, are in fact 99% not there and only 1% there.

how real are we?

Just like a question we asked in one of our philosophical discussion meet ups, Are living in a simulation?

Like you rightly pointed out, this universe might actually just be a virtual reality projected within the actual reality just like our mediocre VR now but much more advanced

Atoms and subatomic particles are not even solid as we would think. It is all energy vibrating at different frequencies. Even more shocking is physicists discovering that these subatomic "particles" are waves that only manifest as particles when being observed.

There's a whole lot to this "matrix" that we live in.

1 Like

Re: What Is Real? by djdoxxx(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2017
I believe we all live within our IMAGINATIONS...

We all live within our INDIVIDUAL IMAGINATIONS..

Our Imaginations are subconscious buildups of Matter (Beliefs & Happenings, things around us) and ENERGY (Positive or Negative ) within us.

Anything can become real....if you can imagine it, then it can manifest provided the needed Energies are activated within the imaginer.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Real? by johnydon22(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
lordnicklaus:
Our perceptions are but microcosmic bits.
true

If God does exist (though I believe in Him but for the sake of congruity in this discussion, I have tended to subject my own worldview to scrutiny), then it is obvious that there is no scientifically verifiable system for such entity. Why such posit? This God would exist outside the cosmos and would be totally imperceptible in His innateness and hence to explain this stupefying concept, man needs delve into anthropomorphism.
true, there is no way we can ever derive certainty of beings outside our cosmos and to apply anthropomorphism puts us in the shores of being wrong in our presumption

So, tested systems need apply to explain scientifically unverified systems. Only things within the constrains of our universe can be verified via scientific enquiry and research. Reality could be in different planes or layers but we can only perceive a three dimensional layer

How are you sure everything scientifically verified is real real, example the sky is blue is a truth but the sky is colorless is a fact - what is real?

how do we objectively quantify that?
Re: What Is Real? by johnydon22(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
djdoxxx:

Our Imaginations are subconscious buildups of Matter (Beliefs & Happenings, things around us) and ENERGY (Positive or Negative ) within us.

Anything can become real....if you can imagine it, then it can manifest provided the needed Energies are activated within the imaginer.
example ?
Re: What Is Real? by johnydon22(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
rinrin23:

Atoms and subatomic particles are not even solid as we would think. It is all energy vibrating at different frequencies. Even more shocking is physicists discovering that these subatomic "particles" are waves that only manifest as particles when being observed.

There's a whole lot to this "matrix" that we live in.
so that is, even matter is just good ol energy in different vibrational frequency?
Re: What Is Real? by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Johnnydon

You've taken me back to school days.
Interesting discuss it is.

Reality: is subjective to the perceiver.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Real? by swegiedon(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
djdoxxx:

Show how we can activate this energy. And good explanation there
Re: What Is Real? by djdoxxx(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
johnydon22:
example ?

You, I...

...and the rest of Humanity.
Re: What Is Real? by djdoxxx(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
swegiedon:

Show how we can activate this energy. And good explanation there

The ONLY way to Activate your Imaginations is to REFLECT on them...

And, the ONLY way to activate your REFLECTIONS is to develop internal ENERGIES ( positive or negative ) towards your REFLECTS.

The easiest way to activate ANY of these Energies( positive or negative ) within you is to "WRITE".

Johnnydon22 , Seun, Akin Alabi, Pavore9, Plattoen and so many smart nairalanders on here unconsciously, subconsciously and consciously KNOW that " WRITING" is the ACTION TRIGGER to grow and make manifest any imagination from the unconsciousness to consciousness (real life).

Coincidentally, this thread is another virtual trigger to my real existence ( who I really am?). Something I have been shying away from...

A pointer: Ask yourself this question;

Why really do I exist ?

This is a question every living individual should have answer(s) to.

And the answer(s) to the question above can not be farfetched when you answer yourself with this question :

"What is my service to humanity ?"

Now, this is becoming more confusing right?

And the answer(s) to the immediate question above can not be farfetched when you answer yourself with this question :

" What can I do to HEAL THE WORLD?"

Rings a bell right?
...Michael Jackson was totally right when he sang back in time with some other amazing musicians who saw the need for the world to be a better place when they activated their REFLECTIONS through WRITING the Lyrics and SINGING the song ' Heal The World'. ( That is their own way of helping humanity - touching the life of humanity through strings and chords of their hands and voice). No doubt, helping humanity brings about ABSOLUTE SUCCESS.

Yea, the world already is in so many problems and troubles today...how do you and I contribute to solving/reducing one or many of the problems of the world?

This simple act is what makes successful people successful - Solving problems for people ; and this makes them happy and successful.

And the ONLY way to achieve success (helping people; solving problems) is to BE REAL.

Being REAL is to practice and master the "ART of Nature"

I am presently working on a book I titled : " The School of Life - LIFE IN BRIEF"...

Once I'm done, I will be putting it up on nairaland for free.... I will be sending you personal copy if you so want one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Real? by Deicide: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Johnnydon

You've taken me back to school days.
Interesting discuss it is.

Reality: is subjective to the perceiver.
Re: What Is Real? by swegiedon(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
djdoxxx:

And, the ONLY way to activate your REFLECTIONS is to develop internal ENERGIES ( positive or negative ) towards your REFLECTS.

The easiest way to activate ANY of these Energies( positive or negative ) within you is to "WRITE".

Johnnydon22 , Seun, Akin Alabi, Pavore9, Plattoen and so many smart nairalanders on here unconsciously, subconsciously and consciously KNOW that " WRITING" is the ACTION TRIGGER to grow and make manifest any imagination from the unconsciousness to consciousness (real life).

Coincidentally, this thread is another virtual trigger to my real existence ( who I really am?). Something I have been shying away from...

Why really do I exist ?

And the answer(s) to the question above can not be farfetched when you answer yourself with this question :

And the answer(s) to the immediate question above can not be farfetched when you answer yourself with this question :

Rings a bell right?
...Michael Jackson was totally right when he sang back in time with some other amazing musicians who saw the need for the world to be a better place when they activated their REFLECTIONS through WRITING the Lyrics and SINGING the song ' Heal The World'. ( That is their own way of helping humanity - touching the life of humanity through strings and chords of their hands and voice). No doubt, helping humanity brings about ABSOLUTE SUCCESS.

Yea, the world already is in so many problems and troubles today...how do you and I contribute to solving/reducing one or many of the problems of the world?

This simple act is what makes successful people successful - Solving problems for people ; and this makes them happy and successful.

And the ONLY way to achieve success (helping people; solving problems) is to BE REAL.

I am presently working on a book I titled : " The School of Life - LIFE IN BRIEF"...

Once I'm done, I will be putting it up on nairaland for free.... I will be sending you personal copy if you so want one.

You struck lots of cord. I now see I have been dulling for a long while now, about writing I so most love that aspect and it's time I use that part of me, for example when a movie gets out I don't watch it, I read the scripts instead, you said a lot if things, giving all the dudes on the street who got misfortunes gives me joy.i would like we chat apart from this platform,i would check your signature to add you on whatsapp.thanks
Re: What Is Real? by djdoxxx(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
swegiedon:

You struck lots of cord. I now see I have been dulling for a long while now, about writing I so most love that aspect and it's time I use that part of me, for example when a movie gets out I don't watch it, I read the scripts instead, you said a lot if things, giving all the dudes on the street who got misfortunes gives me joy.i would like we chat apart from this platform,i would check your signature to add you on whatsapp.thanks

Yea...Writers control their World...

Even a lazy diary writer; has got more control and positive influence of his/her life than those who live a "routined" or guided life.

Reason: Your mental and physical emotions are wired to act INLINE with whatever you want to have "written" down on your diary...hence, you are always accustomed to reaching goals as writing a diary becomes an occasionally or frequently 'TASK REFLECTION' which starts by a deliberate or conscious decision-making.

Once, you are able to translate most of the things you think into imaginations, and you are able to channel your imaginations into various scenarios, the next action to take is to write them down. More often, it helps you trace back your focus especially when you have drifted from your historical pursuits - which can be thence blended with your new pursuits if need be.

Writing stuffs in YOUR OWN HANDWRITING ( whether in pen or pencils) remains the TRUE and FIRST ACTION to take to get things - especially great done.

The beginning of every great idea starts with a pen.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Real? by swegiedon(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2017
djdoxxx:

Yea...Writers control their World...

Even a lazy diary writer; has got more control and positive influence of his/her life than those who live a "routined" or guided life.

Reason: Your mental and physical emotions are wired to act INLINE with whatever you want to have "written" down on your diary...hence, you are always accustomed to reaching goals as writing a diary becomes an occasionally or frequently 'TASK REFLECTION' which starts by a deliberate or conscious decision-making.

Once, you are able to translate most of the things you think into imaginations, and you are able to channel your imaginations into various scenarios, the next action to take is to write them down. More often, it helps you trace back your focus especially when you have drifted from your historical pursuits - which can be thence blended with your new pursuits if need be.

Writing stuffs in YOUR OWN HANDWRITING ( whether in pen or pencils) remains the TRUE and FIRST ACTION to take to get things - especially great done.

The beginning of every great idea starts with a pen.
Hmmm deep words.now I know,I need to go write all my ideas sharpaly.I would like you send me an email so we could discuss some few personal stuffs of mine I wouldn't like to post here.thanks
Re: What Is Real? by SamjohnnyB(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
djdoxxx:

Why really do I exist ?

Rings a bell right?

Please I will love to have a copy of your book when u finish. Thanks
Re: What Is Real? by Akiintom: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
What's real, is what exist in fact(s). The suspicion that there lie, an immeasurable unknown, becomes a valid premise, on which this assertion (the immeasurable unknown) is based, if we consider the awesome magnitude of what is now known, compared to the realities of the early humans.

The human sensors, are dynamically adaptive to the stimulus, that we consciously and subconsciously, expose them to. What are known for fact, are actually product of ratified assemblage, of individually ratified observations.

Take for instance, the early men, saw their environment in its ordinariness, but when their curiosity was stimulated, as to what CAUSED the existing things in their environment, their curiosity center(CC) , connected the imagination center (IC).

Each answer that their IC gave their CC, created another question for the IC. This back and forth mental quest, created the neural pathway, that gave rise to the idea of God, that has since then morph, to what we have today.

Now, depending on how sensitive the cognitive wiring of an individual is, this neural pathway of God idea, can interact with other parts of brain, to the extent that imaginative motions (dreams, vision, trance etc), can begin to embody the images of God idea.

When this mental activities, are sufficiently accorded meaning and somethingness, especially if such individuals, progress in manner that exclude other possible explanations, for what stimulated the CC ab initio, Such individuals will progress to having such dreams, become their personal prophecy or confirmation bias (Anecdotes).

At this stage, theses individuals, will commit God idea, to a God, that exist in "facts" (illusionary reality).

The futility in this type of "reality", is that conclusion is founded on assumptions rather than observations. And when this conclusion fails in the face of TEST, the assumption that created the conclusion, goes back to the brain to seek refuge at the centers of cognitive dissonance, rationalization, denial, obfuscation etc.

What's is REAL therefore, is subject to what can be observed, and testable. For only reality of this nature, makes the world, a better place in a progressive fashion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Real? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let me sit here and read excerpts from individuals, who just like me, know zero about what they are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Real? by johnydon22(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Let me sit here and read excerpts from individuals, who just like me, know zero about what they are talking about.

Hahahahahahaha this is somehow true, we all are unsure of our assertions but that doesn't mean we cannot try. Carl Sagan once said "Imaginations can take us to worlds that never was but without it we go no where"
Re: What Is Real? by djdoxxx(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
SamjohnnyB:

Please I will love to have a copy of your book when u finish. Thanks
no worries bro

1 Like

Re: What Is Real? by djdoxxx(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha this is somehow true, we all are unsure of our assertions but that doesn't mean we cannot try. Carl Sagan once said "Imaginations can take us to worlds that never was but without it we go no where"
deep
Re: What Is Real? by PastorAIO: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello. What a fantastic topic.

How do we define real though? For instance, if I dream of banana flavoured Ice cream and my mouth waters was the ice cream real?

Well, one might argue that the neural configuration in my brain that created the image of the ice cream was real but not the ice cream.

Well, everything that makes an impression on our perceptions is due to a neural configuration or the other. So is everything perceived as unreal as an imaginary icecream?

What if parallel universes exists whereby nothing that happens in one universe can have any bearing or any effect on what happens in another universe, would the events of one universe be real to the inhabitant of the other universe?

I used to have a definition that said something is only Real if an influence from it can somehow, anyhow, make an effect on my life.

So even the most distant invisible star would be real to me because it effects the slightest gravitational pull on me. But something that had zero effect cannot be said to be real.

Then there is the matter of phenomena vs Substance. Is the world as we perceive it Reality, or is it just the representation of a deeper reality that cannot be apprehended directly.

And what if the Phenomena (that which appears to the senses) is not in a fixed relationship to the Substance (that which lies beneath hidden).

Maybe a particular substance appears as one phenomenon today and then another unrelated phenomenon tomorrow. Could the phenomena be said to be Real?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Real? by johnydon22(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
PastorAIO:
Hello. What a fantastic topic.

How do we define real though? For instance, if I dream of banana flavoured Ice cream and my mouth waters was the ice cream real?

Well, one might argue that the neural configuration in my brain that created the image of the ice cream was real but not the ice cream.

Well, everything that makes an impression on our perceptions is due to a neural configuration or the other. So is everything perceived as unreal as an imaginary icecream?

What if parallel universes exists whereby nothing that happens in one universe can have any bearing or any effect on what happens in another universe, would the events of one universe be real to the inhabitant of the other universe?

I used to have a definition that said something is only Real if an influence from it can somehow, anyhow, make an effect on my life.

So even the most distant invisible star would be real to me because it effects the slightest gravitational pull on me. But something that had zero effect cannot be said to be real.

Then there is the matter of phenomena vs Substance. Is the world as we perceive it Reality, or is it just the representation of a deeper reality that cannot be apprehended directly.

And what if the Phenomena (that which appears to the senses) is not in a fixed relationship to the Substance (that which lies beneath hidden).

Maybe a particular substance appears as one phenomenon today and then another unrelated phenomenon tomorrow. Could the phenomena be said to be Real?

Welcome PastorAIO you'd notice that people seldom contribute on threads like this one because it challenges them, it does not excite their fantasies. they want threads where they are to fight, bicker and hammer at each other, mock and blow out complete foolery. threads like that make 0 - 15 pages in one day.

No one wants to be challenged, nobody wants to actually think - well that is a story for another day back to the issue at hand.

To us humans what is real is directly influenced by our perception of it, like you said what directly has an effect on us even in the most negligible way is obviously real.

so our perception is our center of the cosmos, every other thing revolve around it to us. I have been thinking, what if we do not think? what if we do not perceive?

will every other thing else be real still or will it not?

If there are other universes and we are not in any least way entangled in a hyper dimensional tugs like wormholes, then by virtue of being outside our space and time, such universes do not exist because they have no direct consequences what so ever.

But the real question is, do they not exist outside the confines of our perception, our experiences or even our own dimension.

Our perception is feeble, it can come up with dreams, imaginations and hallucinations, perceptional mirages that tickle our realities.

But what if our whole reality is just in our head, what if my computer screen and keyboard is just in my mind, what if even my own body is but a dream of a mind somewhere in eternity?

Are we simulated?

Religiously yes we are!
it is not impossible.

So how do we really tell what we perceive is real?

But at the end of the day we are unbearably limited, what ever method we employ to judge our mind will always be the judge, but our mind is the only thing we can really tell is real, nothing stops every other thing from being just a picture in the mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Real? by JhyMedex: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
I see topics like dis wit intellectuals rrubbing minds...
den somewhere nt far frm here some1 is on romance section lookin 4 nudes.. n I can't help but wonder.. grin..
no offense to d romancelanders grin..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! / Petition To Withdraw The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.