Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Caroline Weight Loss Transformation Story!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Caroline Weight Loss Transformation Story!!! (482 Views)

Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Weight Loss Transformation Story!!! by mcqwerty(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
It’s a rebirth, a renewal and indeed a transformation! As my hubby would say, “there is nothing you cannot achieve if you are determined”.

The pictures where I wore a peach lace & a teal headgear were taken on my baby’s dedication on 22nd May 2016 when I was weighing 108kg.
I went on to add another 8kg making 116kg before I forced myself to do something about my weight as I was now battling with knee pain and breathlessness.

So my weight loss journey started with Coach Ujay at the end of July 2016 as I rounded up exclusive breastfeeding for my baby. It was tough but I wasn’t going to look back. So for 10 months (with breaks in-between), I struggled to shed the pounds!

From someone that couldn’t do 5 skips, I graduated to doing 100 at once. From someone who falls flat at any attempt to do the Burpee routine, I graduated to one who could do 50 Burpees within 10 minutes.

From a plus size of 24/26, I’ve moved to a size 10/12; and many more victories. So from 116kg, I have gone to 81kg as at 20/05/2017. Losing a total of 35kg!

Read the concluding story of Caroline below

http://www.ujayblog.com/2017/05/27/caroline-transformation-story/
Re: Caroline Weight Loss Transformation Story!!! by Bezijakes: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Our Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) work effectively in this area. TCM uses Chinese roots n herbs to make products to address our health issues n give us cure to many diseases n illnesses. These products are 100% natural with no side effects and highly efficacious. 4 more details : whatsapp me on 08061290239, email bezijacob281@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Sugar Can Make You Barren / 8 Things You Should Not Do During Your Menstrual Cycle / Is It Bad To Sleep Near A Cell Phone? .....kelist Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.