Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,865 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (99143 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by akpamuomenka: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Super1Star:

LOL.

Ok now. Abandoned or hijacked properties at play again.

Congratulations to Osus. Now, let your migration back to your homeland of red mud and gully erosion start. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let the countdown to October 1 start.

Please IDPs should not head towards SW ooooo, Biko nu.

A child that is dancing in the dream should know that it is the evil spirit that is beating the drum for him.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by lereinter(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
this is good news
no tribe has the monopoly of destabilization
from north to SE from Sw to SE from SS to SE

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DSoj(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
At the end of the day, Igbos will CRY the most.

They will at the end Curse kanu and IPOB.

QUOTE ME.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by deedeedee1: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Paperwhite:
Fear is killing them now.
Fear is killing who? Be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Please Can Aboki differentiate between an igbo man or yoruba man when the war starts?
or would Afonjas carry label on their body anywhere they go? in the North

just asking?

The north cannot only differenciate ,between an Ibo and Yoruba - they can tell if you Jukun or Ibibio. From how you talk, you facial features, atm cards, driving license, land titles

It will be done systematically. This are north street urchins giving an ultimatum. From the grammatical structure of the press release , they are well educated. Even IPOB does not write this well.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Danishguy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
wristbangle:
Lol when we told them naming a cow "buhari" will have severe consequences, them abuse us.

Well the earlier the better they get their biafra.
Lol Buhari isn't only a COW but a MANATEE

Just imagine the new name "The Islamic Republic of Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Danishguy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
wristbangle:
Lol when we told them naming a cow "buhari" will have severe consequences, them abuse us.

Lol Buhari isn't only a COW but a MANATEE

Just imagine the new name "The Islamic Republic of Nigeria"

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
mars123:
No I can't because its about to get real as hell up in the east man. I will surely make donations to the starving kids of Biafra though.
You min u will channel the donations to odudwastan refugees that will camp in bene ad togo.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Edu3Again:

Na una dey shout one Nigeria.

But now that the North wants to forcefully eject you, you appear afraid suddenly. You must have that Biafra by force grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Gome23: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
I really will not wast my time reading this rubbish.......but all I can say is that,they shud not dare us this time....bcus they will not lyk the outcome...

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Omonigeriarere: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
Thank God I hide my 24 rounds short gun for backyard. Abokiii must die, part​ 2

Y must dey die? I think it is a step in the right direction: it shows that nobody is holding Ibos back from migrating to Biafra land.

NB:I have never seen a situation whereby a mighty man, who is not an empty-chest-beater is begging his SLAVE to release him before he can go back to his fatherland except Igbos: what an irony!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:
...how the biafran government handle her first assignment...the biafran refugee from Nigeria!
I think it wont turn to famine this time around!
it's 2017 not 1967!
for your dream,keep dreaming of evil things in 2017

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
DSoj:
At the end of the day, Igbos will CRY the most.

They will at the end Curse kanu and IPOB.

QUOTE ME.

It has already started. From their statements on this thread, you can see responses in agression and not jubilation. 8 in 10 easterners on this thread want to resist - it means they have already drop the idea of IPOB and clinging to one Nigeria.

To resist this directive one has to invoke his rights as a Nigerian citizen not as a Biafran. If you subscribe to Biafra, you are expected to quietly leave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Misterdhee1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Debatesmartly:
Nigeria is truly a zoo.
A violent response to a peaceful non violent sit at home movement.
You are just proving igbos are right
Non-violent but hate inciting!
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vantage001: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Same applies to northerners.
They have given an ultimatum, which biafra are you still asking for?
An empty ultimatum.
I would expect them to stone their northern senators for rejecting referendum. That way i would know they are serious.
You don't expect igbos to go back home while still yoked to the ever backward Nigeria. It doesn't make sense, because it means losing on both sides.
Grow some brains cells, bloody afonja coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Edum13656: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
for those building houses in the North, as for me I no go even go Makurdi sef. the day I went for NYSC orientation camp in Benue, I wasn't myself till I enter Enugu.

Dear Igbo, leave barren North for them. well no need to threaten their own born-throw-aways wey full here.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheCabal:

The north cannot only differenciate ,between an Ibo and Yoruba - they can tell if you Jukun or Ibibio. From how you talk, you facial features, atm cards, driving license, land titles

It will be done systematically. This are north street urchins giving an ultimatum. From the grammatical structure of the press release , they are well educated. Even IPOB does not write this well.
The north are your God,keep on fearing them as if they have two heads.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
missyadorable:

Even South South will issue their own ultimatum
Igbos will know that this time,Biafra is south East alone
ungrateful bunch of foooools
Nigeria is a zoo! Yes!!
Oya,return to Biafra..No!!
Haba!

Eboes must have that Biafra by force. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by positivetaught: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
I will urge these northern groups to think deeply before shooting themselves in the foot,the agitation by the IBO's can be settled easily by letting the IBO's assume leadership of this country a privilege they truly deserves they made costly mistakes In the past but so do all of us,it is clear that they have been marginalized over the years,the north should critically examined it's economic position in a divided Nigeria vis-à-vis their landlock location,you may seize IBO properties now but the effects of vengeance will be terrible, it is also fool hardy to assume that the northern Christian minorities believe in your phantom one north after all the massacres n clear pursuits of Islamic dominance, as a matter of fact this should be a wake up call to the northern minorities to begining to chart a course for their tomorrow, today n right now I'm calling on Benue, Taraba,Nasarawa,Adamawa,n Plateau States to start the process for the establishment of the FREE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF BERIVAREA(Benue river area) with capital in MAKURDI(due to it's distance away from arewa areas),all we need in this country is to accept n respect each other,let all of us feel n know that we all own this country if not then yes,let's go our separate ways,no body should be inferior to anybody we have seen enough, we have had enough,enough is enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sensual:

You must be an idiot.
Since your brain can't function.
Until they LEGALLY give us Biafra, it is unlawful to force anybody out of any particular state or region in Nigeria!
They could get sued for this. They should be protesting against FG declare Biafra a country of its own, then they can force people out!
Everybody including Biafrans are doing things in a peaceful way, if not, do you think we wouldn't have sent everyone that's not part of Biafra packing

GIVE US BIAFRA, THEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN EVEN GIVE US ULTIMATUM!!!
These northern bastards are the ones trying to incite war, not us!! We've been asking and protesting for Biafra peacefully, the FG should give it to us, it's not f*cking hard!
And when we get it, we are going with everything that belongs to us. Y'all can die in the hands of these politicians for all I care.
Slaves.

Your just pathetic. Leave the northern part of Nigeria - not Nigeria...

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by dadavivo: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Y must dey die? I think it is a step in the right direction: it shows that nobody is holding Ibos back from migrating to Biafra land.

NB:I have never seen a situation whereby a mighty man, who is not an empty-chest-beater is begging his SLAVE to release him before he can go back to his fatherland except Igbos: what an irony!
wetin you dis mumuu dey Yan.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sensual:

You must be an idiot.
Since your brain can't function.
Until they LEGALLY give us Biafra, it is unlawful to force anybody out of any particular state or region in Nigeria!
They could get sued for this. They should be protesting against FG declare Biafra a country of its own, then they can force people out!
Everybody including Biafrans are doing things in a peaceful way, if not, do you think we wouldn't have sent everyone that's not part of Biafra packing

GIVE US BIAFRA, THEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN EVEN GIVE US ULTIMATUM!!!
These northern bastards are the ones trying to incite war, not us!! We've been asking and protesting for Biafra peacefully, the FG should give it to us, it's not f*cking hard!
And when we get it, we are going with everything that belongs to us. Y'all can die in the hands of these politicians for all I care.
Slaves.
word for the wise

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Lange: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
wristbangle:

Igbos deserve anything they get from Nigeria. You leave your hell holes and are accepted in other parts of the nation yet the desire to dominate others pushes you to call other tribes unprintable names...."nama, cow, goat, coward, traitors, as they commonly refer to hausa, Yorba and the niger deltans respectively. Igbos have failed in the all important duty of self appraisal. During the biafra war, the Igbo leaders showed the height of cowardice with Ojukwu ignobly fleeing after leading millions of his people into preventable death; the man Zik abandoned his people and pitch his tent with federal side for fears of reprisal. The Yorubas fought gallantly taking the instrument of biafra surrender from the efulefu Igbos after the real coward has taken to his heels. The gallant officers in that war were the people Igbos referred to as cowards. True gallant officers like Gowon, Awolowo, Obasanjo and the Igbo-hated gallant officer Black Scorpion. Methink the Igbos can still do penance by retracing their steps and call the misguided folks among them whose stock in trade is to inflame passionso to order. Failing this they should appreciate the hausa proverb which says "Zon kaji baa ta Hana yanka"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
A Good One.
This MARRIAGE needs dissolution.... from mad dogs.

Always threatening a sitting President mayhem just because they must complete their useless unrealistic unending 8years tenure...

EEDIOTS.....

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by engrchykae(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
jasawa:
hmmmmm and remember that for every 1 northern residing in S/east there are 30 igbos residing in the north. Thus keep your short gun far away and head to church and pray.
mr man,the Igbos in the north are already regarded as collateral damage by those in the East.but they will be the good reason for war that will serve the greater good.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DropShot: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

We can only take you people serous when Nigerian government announce it and issue the ultimatum and that is what the IPOB is agitating for,their call for independent land of Biafra is directed to Nigerian government.
You are shouting shouting leave SW,leave SW and go where without Biafra.
You cant send your fellow country men parking without dissolution of the country,you want one Nigeria at the same time say that this group of people must leave here,you are deceiving yourself
If anyone is deceiving themselves here, it's you tactless Igbos expecting the FG to announce an ultimatum for you to leave. No government will ever do that and you should know that.

If you're really serious about having your Biafra, IPOB and other secessionist groups of Igbo should do exactly as the Arewa youths have done, and back it up with action. Only then we'll take you serious.

No tribe actually wants to be in the same country with you guys. As unpolished as the Hausas are, they're far better behaved than you trouble makers.

Please leave the North and the SW.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Alariwo2: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
God have catch those hate filled bigots who litter the internet with death wishes for a sitting Northern president.

Very dull and pathetic bunch

Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
akthedream:

THE question is, how many of them dey East? Think with your head...
Guy think with ur own brain not ur head you will know whot am talking about.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

The north are your God,keep on fearing them as if they have two heads.

If I worship the north or the Niger-Delta how does that affect your life and daily activities ?

You currently worship Nnamdi Kanu .... how many people have complained ?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nne5: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:

[s]I am saying the Igbos are nonentities in Nigeria as you are clearly not ready to take action on your much vaunted Biafra agitation. Take the opportunity given you by the north as any further delay will be disastrous. All I can see from the igbos on this thread is fear instead of jubilations as the agitation has now seen light at the end of the tunnel.[/s]
You see fear from the Igbos in this thread?
You kidding right?

Igbos are telling the northerners to 'bring it on' and you call that fear?

You're being mischievous.Don't quote me next time.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am saying the Igbos are nonentities in Nigeria as you are clearly not ready to take action on your much vaunted Biafra agitation. Take the opportunity given you by the north as any further delay will be disastrous. All I can see from the igbos on this thread is fear instead of jubilations as the agitation has now seen light at the end of the tunnel.
@Alcatraz005, the christian that the spirit of hate have taken over his heart. Hmn. Igbos are not and will never be nonentities. We are a tribe of a nation. This news is long overdue. Our brothers living in the North are fools. We have been drumming into their ears, but they kept forming deaf and dumb. Bro, even the ones in South West, should learn. All things work together for the good of them that love God.
Igbos in the North, time to relocate home. Home beckon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.