Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,498 members, 7,847,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (99126 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by oluwaemmanuel: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
if this is true... then the war Biafra has being indirectly calling for is near
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Edu3Again: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The Igbos ain't prepared at all. The fear coming from them in this thread is palpable. Always be careful with what you wish for because you may get it.
Oh boy we are happy to leave una
Nnamdiojukwu:
You are pathetic, you cowards think you have monopoly of violence abi?
Aboki no the issue empty threats like una, make you begin park your load now.

One time

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by hatchy(f): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jezzzz! These guys really blasted the Igbos no be small.
Well I think the stage is set for the much anticipated break up of this contraption made by that stupid and satanic Englishman call Lugard.

I just wish the northern youths will live up to their words and save us from self explosion even though I know that after the separation the so called Biafran state if achieved will experience unprecedented implosion as experienced in South Sudan today.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheCabal:

Just leave the northern part of Nigeria - First.

Can you hear yourself lwkmd!
We are ready to not just leave the northern part, but the whole Nigeria.
We've been asking for it since 1960.
But, where is the one Nigeria you guys preach about

As long as we haven't gotten our independence from you guys, were still Nigerians with Nigerian rights(and the Nigerian stigma) unfortunately sad
So please free us in the right and peaceful way, then you won't have to worry about seeing our IPOB faces everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Omonigeriarere: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
we are not cowards like Afonjas. God forbid. We've been asking for this for decades. Thank God it's finally here. We can't wait for 1st of October. Afonjas are known for cowardice

Asking for what? Who chains you down by the way? Oga, send vehicles to your ''blothers' so that they can migrate asap.

Aboki no get time for empty chest beating coupled with useless and countless ultimatums your kindred are known for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Boomboost(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wow. This is really happening. God please may it be peaceful, don't want war.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sensual:

Can you hear yourself lwkmd!
We are ready to not just leave the northern part, but the whole Nigeria.
We've been asking for it since 1960.
But, where is the one Nigeria you guys preach about

As long as we haven't gotten our independence from you guys, were still Nigerians with Nigerian rights(and the Nigerian stigma) unfortunately sad
So please free us in the right and peaceful way, then you won't have to worry about seeing our IPOB faces everyday.

Start by leaving the northern part of Nigeria - First.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by slurryeye2: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
My dream is the day black people will unite and see themselves as one. It is time we released ourselves from mental shackles and uplift the black race.

As regards this news, I hope is not true but if it happens to be true then it is time for the Yorubas to order some popcorns and take no side on the issue. Any Yoruba that clamor for one Nigeria afterwards must be a bastard. Let Igbos have their Biafra, and let hausas have their Arewa.
We absolutely don't need any of them to develop. Lagos and Ogun are the only states in Nigeria with IGR greater than federal allocations. I repeat, Lagos and Ogun states are the only states with IGR greater than federal allocations. We are more than capable to develop into a 2nd world and 1st world country of our own in a short period. We have been dragged back by those we seem to care for for so long
Fyi my Yoruba brothers and sisters, crude oil is gradually becoming insignificant, and the price will remain in mid 40 to 50s for a very long time to come. Now it's time to develop new technology and position ourselves where the world is heading to. We have the land, we have intelligent minds all over the world and we have unity amongst ourselves. Now it is time to end a relationship where we give others and still get insulted by those that receive from us.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Edu3Again:

What did igbo people do that made them us before the civil war?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

Since you hate us why have you been shouting one Nigeria?

Most Yorubas hate igbo guts but are hamstrung by the Nigerian system. Honestly, Igbos should go back and develop the east. It is the only panacea to the biafran struggle.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by deedeedee1: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

Afonja logic.
Igbo senators cannot grant a referendum all by themselves. Maybe if you had more brave Yoruba senators, it may be possible.
How will Yoruba support them when your reps have not made any attempt? Make attempt first then many Yoruba and the south south leaders will support you. We are all tired of the country. I am Yoruba and i support your cause.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ipodstinks: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

nwoke ofe mmanu a..gini ka I na eme ebe a?
Speak English na, abi you dey fear? Na online you dey na.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Edu3Again: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
hatchy:
Jezzzz! These guys really blasted the Igbos no be small.
Well I think the stage is set for the much anticipated break up of this contraption made by that stupid and satanic Englishman call Lugard.

I just wish the northern youths will live up to their words and save us from self explosion even though I know that after the separation the so called Biafran state if achieved will experience unprecedented implosion as experienced in South Sudan today.
You dey fear us leaving.
We dey go.
Why you dey form?
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Gangster1ms: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
missyadorable:

Even South South will issue their own ultimatum
Igbos will know that this time,Biafra is south East alone
ungrateful bunch of foooools
Nigeria is a zoo! Yes!!
Oya,return to Biafra..No!!
Haba!
Shatap woman! What do u know? E be like say ur bf no dey give u better slap 4 u to chuk mouth in this sensitive matter. When it starts now na woman like u go begin wail first. Comon go watch zee world or enter kitchen. South south my foot.. who know una? Upon the oil wey dey there na una poor pass. Be thankful igbos are there in ur states giving it vibe. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Mbediogu(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
kikikikikikiki

We should probably close our borders too.

These people would rather stay in nigeria than move back to their gully eroded region.

I wish we have active group as this in yoruba land.

Yorubas have Neva solved any of their problems rather they stay and laugh at others. When the igbo leave, prepare to take over the northern oppression which that will bequeath on you. Docile children of cowardly ancestors. The Hausa will deal with you.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
we don come back from market wetin afonjas n there slave masters are talking about.plz umuigbo biko owuru na ino ebe NDE ugwu jisi ike nataba ulo ozugbo because this time around e go red.oge ezuola

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Edu3Again: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
deji15:

But now that the North wants to forcefully eject you, you appear afraid suddenly. You must have that Biafra by force grin grin grin grin grin
Fear we are happy.
Na una dey monitor Kanu and IPOB.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Rmxr: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Meehn as long as both tribes don't bring their madness to the SW, it's all good lol

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Godfullsam(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
zionmade1:

So we should continue suffering in d country because of igbos in d west or north. Anyway Igbos are d wisest tribe in Nigeria if u re a biafran u will know wat to do. But if u re a wole wole oshhodi professional, Sorry u re full of ewedu and pepper

This is the mentality of an average Igbo and that is the reason why you people cannot move forward with / without biafra.
When you underestimate the ability of others, you do such at your own detriment

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by deedeedee1: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
DocHMD:

Even if yoruba with common sense declare oduduwa, ewedu muslims will think it is suicidal to leave behind the 'very delicious' fulani poo that he enjoys everyday? It's like marijuana to them.

Ewedu muslims can kill the christians just to have access to eat that fulani poo forever in one nigeria.

grin grin
Instead of bothering about the ewedu people, be bothered about the north that just threatened you

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Fx55(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AWESOME!!!! Good move. One Nigeria apologists of the Igbo extraction please keep your plea bargain to yourself. This is the hand of God about to push the next stage. Bring it on.
Obailala how market?

Beremx
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Amarabae(f): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Is the black race under a curse? Restructure the country into federalism and this whole rubbish will end.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by EvilMetahuman: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mbediogu:

Yorubas have Neva solved any of their problems rather they stay and laugh at others. When the igbo leave, prepare to take over the northern oppression which that will bequeath on you. Docile children of cowardly ancestors. The Hausa will deal with you.
oga ade, face your masters and leave yorubas out of this. Get the fhuck out of nigeria already.

Don't think you can flock into south west when your masters finally sent you away. cheesy

Nobody likes hate filled flat headed people.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by BiafranYouths(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Southerners take note. Nysc take note. Amnesty watch out
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:
Read this entire thread, almost EVERY igbo who commented rejoiced or applauded the "ultimatium"

Ironically the Afonja aka slaves of North and that fulanimafia are deluding themselves that "igbo are shitting their pants". grin yes we are shitting our pants, that's why we are happy.

Anyway this is great news. All this one Nigeria igbo apologist where you dey? Hope una see the handwriting on the wall?
Biafra is on the way!
Honestly the north shouldn't have made it till Oct 1, next month is 10x better.
Faster this shithole gets divided, the better
YOU don pack ya load finish? Time dey go ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vantage001: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

How will Yoruba support them when your reps have not made any attempt? Make attempt first then many Yoruba and the south south leaders will support you. We are all tired of the country. I am Yoruba and i support your cause.
I thought yoruba have wanted their own country long before biafra thanks to awolowo. So maybe you should lead the way.
You can't even fight for fiscal federalism, why should i even trust you with referendum?
Abeg go sleep. na today we know una?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
ipodstinks:
Speak English na, abi you dey fear? Na online you dey na.
I choose when to speak English here as u didn't sub for me..inugo?
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by bilazego(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yorubas chose ye where to belong or for ever remain silent.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Lange: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
we are not cowards like Afonjas. God forbid. We've been asking for this for decades. Thank God it's finally here. We can't wait for 1st of October. Afonjas are known for cowardice

You are unreasonable and impervious to reasons. Yes Afonjas are cowards but they smoked you out of your hell holes during the Civil war. Yes they are cowards but they so much harassed your "gallant" Ojukwu that he fled tail between his legs when your fathers needed him most. Afonjas are cowards yet the efulefu Zik cowardly retracted to his safe haven in Lagos while the trio of Benjamin Adekunle, Olusegun Obasanjo and Alani Akinrinade wiped your fathers' ass with superior firepower.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ahmeduana(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
ehie:
e don start oh,
INDEED!
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Gangster1ms: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
DropShot:

What else should they​bring on?

Igbos don't want to live in the same country with them and they're saying, oga pack your things and leave our North. Wahala dey dat one again?

And how has Yorubas been cowards here? Yorubas are also saying, Igbos, we're tired of you too. Pack your bags and leave SW.

No be for Igbos to reply in kind remain?That way, everyone will remain in their own region first before we finally divide the country.
U think igbos are fools and will believe any shit that comes out of u guys mouth? Why not do it the other way round? Looking for someone sweat to reap huh?. Lazyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Fulmigati: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
I'm all for this if it leads to Biafra Sovereignty. grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Igbos living in the North, start relocating back home. Sale off your properties at low price and invest in the East. Come back home, your life and that of your children is worth more than any riches you can think of. Leave their region for them... The end justifies the means.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.