Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (99021 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Where is that sarkis comment I want to quote him
Amana, you don pack ya load?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Alariwo2: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Everyone hates biafrans in Nigeria

They deserve it my dear.. their wahala too much and na unnecessary baggage dem be true true.

They have nothing but want to control everything

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by deedeedee1: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nne5:
Jokers!

As long as its still one Nigeria they're jokers.

You want Igbos to leave the north finally,then let them have their Biafra.Until then...
They are showing you the way
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Paretomaster(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
Awon oloripelebe! Dey don dey fear grin..
Na joke North dey joke oo. Make una no go commit mass suicide. Awon oloshi, awon eranko, elenu yamayama. grin
Yoruba no go help you. Make una carry una wahala alone. Your master talk say they wan deal with una well well grin... Hahaha!!!.. My Belle wan burst with laughter grin grin
No sleep for our brothers and sisters again till October grin.. Make you no carry your wahala enter SW oo biko. Those ones in SW self na to pursue commot go back to una barren land.

Demographic loiters you see una life?.. Una mouths cho cho cho like razor grin.. Awon elenu razor grin
I dey laugh grin grin.. This season film go sweet die grin

- Burn Yourself

No be small thing o.. ....na those one way get business
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ngokafor(f): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
akthedream:

Okafor, you don pack finish?

...You don pack finish na..i am sure you are in oshogbo now.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Organs(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
sharap it's real. The zoo must fall

Mumu, you nko, you will not fall if the zoo falls Make i see where you go stand now? All you mofos shouting upanddown that Naija naa zoo, what are you? an animal in the zoo. When GEJ, his cohorts and CAN were looting and stock piling money, we no hear kpeeem.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by nwadiuko1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
any igbo man still in the north is a fool and a collateral damage...........as for the yorubas , i have never seen a more pathethic cowardly set of people........i swear with my grandfather's grave, i am elated about this news and i just pray that the northerners would start killing the igbo fools in the north.....so that we can retaliate here in Aba..........i dont care what anyone thinks.....if you are an igbo man and you are still in the north....you are very greedy and foolish

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Everyone hates biafrans in Nigeria

Never their creator. And that is what counts.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vantage001: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheCabal:

Person dey commit suicide .. Ibo man call's it bravery .
Nobody has a monopoly of violence.
It is just unfortunate that igbo people no dey hear word to stay away from the north even before the ultimatum, because i really don't see what they are doing there.
It is an arid hopeless terrain with some of the most poorest diseased people in the world and naturally should not be issuing ultimatums when faced with near desertification. Or maybe it is just a function of you guys stupidity.
Anyway, igbos need to really leave the north for real so we know how to plan our strategy without collateral damages.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by obailala(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Fx55:
Obailala how market?

Beremx
Whoever said you ought to LOVE someone and the person ought to LOVE you back for you to do business/co-exist with the person?... Only small minds/insecure folks think that way bro.. cool

Who doesnt know hausas hate Igbos?
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DocHMD: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Alariwo2:
This news just dey sweet my belle..

We warned them to desist from sowing hate but they refused.. now the fruit is ripe for them to reap

God help the compressed flat-headed self acclaimed Jews from the red mud region.. una pepper don red grin

1) Abokii kill Ewedu people for Ife, na Oba Ewedu and him goons na him dey jail.

2) Abokki kick Obaship comot for Kwara come put Emirate. Ewedu cowards and slaves just dey look like lukman. grin grin

Alariwo no dey get liver. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by feelgoodInc: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
so who's cows is at stake? if they Chase igbo out on 1st october, are they still going to bring their cows to feed in the south? I'm just asking, we all know that the grasses in the north aren't that good enough all year round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by femolii: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
sarrki:
Fake News
See ur life? n u are calling it fake news abi go now n hand ur biafra flag mumu.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Mbediogu(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]yawNsssss

Bla bla bla.

Be more concerned about your blodas who are about to become suya if they do not move back to the gully eroded land of alaibo. Leave yorubas out of your misery cheesy cheesy

Thank goodness it is easy to identify igbo man with his flat head like ping pong bat cheesy

In that case I have nothing more to share with you until you recover from your illness. Please don't fail to take your drugs. Bye.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Paretomaster(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

what will they brought upon themselves,you people are cowards.
Did Igbos kill any of them ,why must they start killing the Igbos.
Let them bring it on,we are waiting for them

Shah! Chestbeater oshi........ojukwu maKe mouth pass dis one.. ...Last last na 4/40 end am.. ..
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ngokafor(f): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Alariwo2:

Start packing your baggage and mattresses.. abok.ii no dey hear come o, na go

my hearts are with you guys.. you brought it upon yourself.

I expect OPC and Yoruba youths to give same ultimatum in SW soon.. so everyone will see nobody is holding igbos back in Nigeria

Bunch of deluded leeches

...Please give the ultimatum...implore your cowardly leaders to give the ultimatum...Nigeria shall dis-integrate because we said so...period.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by emi14: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Super1Star:

LOL.

Ok now. Abandoned or hijacked properties at play again.

Congratulations to Osus. Now, let your migration back to your homeland of red mud and gully erosion start. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let the countdown to October 1 start.

Please IDPs should not head towards SW ooooo, Biko nu.

Better. Let them take . Nothing good comes easy. That is actualization of sovereignty in disguise. North always act before they think.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
obailala:
Whoever said you ought to LOVE someone and the person ought to LOVE you back for you to do business/co-exist with the person?... Only small minds/insecure folks think that way bro.. cool

Who doesnt know hausas hate Igbos?

Who does not know Ibo's hate Hausa's and Yoruba's
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Organs(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

I am beginning to think he is a prophet

I am sure you also put Money in MMM, and you also carry tithe to church religiously and you are waiting for a miracle that your pastor prophesied.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ngokafor(f): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Paretomaster:

Shah! Chestbeater oshi........ojukwu maKe mouth pass dis one.. ...Last last na 4/40 end am.. ..

....Cowardly rants is all you lots have to offer...Nigeria shall dis-integrate because we said so...Your pains are just beginning.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Debatesmartly: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Non-violent but hate inciting!

Stfu northerers are murdering pigs.
From herdsmen ,to boko haram
Uneducated fools thirsty for blood
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Alariwo2: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
DocHMD:

1) Abokii kill Ewedu people for Ife, na Oba Ewedu and him goons na him dey jail.

2) Abokki kick Obaship comot for Kwara come put Emirate. Ewedu cowards and slaves just dey look like lukman. grin grin

Alariwo no dey get liver. grin grin

October 1 no far na..

Bokoboys don get new mission.. abi na herdsmen go do the job
Make God help una o

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Organs:

I am sure you also put Money in MMM, and you also carry tithe to church religiously and you are waiting for a miracle that your pastor prophesied.
goodevening..how may i help u?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vantage001: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Alariwo2:

Start packing your baggage and mattresses.. abok.ii no dey hear come o, na go

my hearts are with you guys.. you brought it upon yourself.

I expect OPC and Yoruba youths to give same ultimatum in SW soon.. so everyone will see nobody is holding igbos back in Nigeria

Bunch of deluded leeches
Empty-headed Alariwo of yorubaland.
Your spineless VP is already in fulani armpit and niggas up north are already making moves to dump the pretender out of aso-rock by 2019.
Go and conjure up some miracles votes for him.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
rozario:
Please come and continue ur story on boko i am loving it

I will soon update
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ngokafor(f): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
hatchy:
Jezzzz! These guys really blasted the Igbos no be small.
Well I think the stage is set for the much anticipated break up of this contraption made by that stupid and satanic Englishman call Lugard.

I just wish the northern youths will live up to their words and save us from self explosion even though I know that after the separation the so called Biafran state if achieved will experience unprecedented implosion as experienced in South Sudan today.

..Boohoohoo!!..South Sudan is better than Nigeria..your arewa-oduastan will be worse than Niger republic...una go chop sand tire.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Alariwo2:

They deserve it my dear.. their wahala too much and na unnecessary baggage dem be true true.

They have nothing but want to control everything

When I came to nairaland, I drew a conclusion that Nigeria will not work. Example is this comment. I subscribe to the Biafran movement wholeheartedly. I cannot live in a country where my fellow citizen hates me for who I am, an Igbo. Its impossicant. History is a great teacher, and it will be foolishness to allow history repeat itself. Soon you guys will have your one Nigeria to yourself. You will no more have the Igbos to hate.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DocHMD: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
DonBobes:

Believe u me i prefer to go against 100 igbos or yorubas rather than fight 1 hausa guy. 1 hausa guy equals all hausa guys but 100 igbo or yoruba changes not. Hausas are war mongers. Igbos are just cyber masters of war. Yorubas are too peace loving. Hausas don't say a word without carrying it out. Hausas are everywhere u go in d military U can't just push dem aside . Example just kill 1 hausa man in the east and see how it boils out in other parts. But kill one igbo, wahalai nothing go happen. Am not hating but saying the truth hausas are war mongers.

Tie turban for your head, go onitsha go kill one Igbo man on the streets, come back in one piece na your papa born you.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by dinggle: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Where is SouthSouth declaration?
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Bossmafia(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Parasitic and useless northern states.

Proudly Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by klax(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
shitting ke? We full ground. We've been asking for this for decades. Finally the children of Pharaohs are now listening to the word of God. The zoogeria​ must fall. We're not cowards like Afonjas

See your life as miserable as it is I'm ashamed of you what has Afonja need to do with this Face the north they have given us deadline and I'm so happy with the deadline let igbo be send back and all their properties in any part of Nigeria should be forfeited and let see if the useless criminals called IPOB will be able to feed them.

My pele will never learn you want another civil war it will be given to you all but this time I pray igboland will not ends up becoming another somalia because if any uproar break out heads will rolls in millions.

The northern youth I support you 100% despite I'm from east region I'm so sick of my people they are the most faceless Ingrate in the entire world too ungrateful, full of hate I'm so sick and pissed off.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kano to Anambra........... #45,000
Zamfara to Onitcha.............. #48,800
Maiduguri to Enugu.............. #58,000..

Pm me ASAP... No time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply)

Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.