Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98951 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by HiddenShadow: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
fulanmafia:

Any joint statement as such typically has the blessing of the Elders, anyone taking these warnings with a pinch of salt is doing so at their own risk.

Just wait till this notice is over-simplified, translated to Hausa language, printed on pamphlets and spread in the markets and places of worship, though I pray it never gets to that because such half-literate horde of fundamentalists can be d**dly especially at this time of year. This is exactly why the rational Ibo's were being told to caution their semi-literate, ignorant and irritant ipob brethren.

The chicken might have finally come home to roost; the Ibos have been begging for it.

I pray it gets to that point so that UN will be forced to conduct a referendum for Biafrans

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by legislatively: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good news fro Biafra, we won't hesitate to also send them parking here

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by BabaRamota1980: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
smilingface:
pls tell the northerners that not every emeka,chinedu.Nonso is Igbo for those of them denying their igboness in south south region.....but will north understand that.

Why do they answer Igbo name if they are not Igbo?

Any town with name Igbo in it, anyone with Igbo name, any language with an Igbo lexicon...all belong to us in Biafra Republic under the guidance of the savior of Africa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Gburugburu II. Dont try us o!

Towns like Ijebu Igbo...we go put on Biafra map
Nnamdi Sambo, former VP, na Biafran
There is a town in Zamfara where women are not allowed to break kola....they are practicing Igbo culture and they belong in Biafra.
The first settlers in Zungeru were Igbo ancestors....our kins are joining us in Biafra.

Biafra Kwenu!

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by normaljenny(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
THE WORST LOSERS WILL BE THE IBOS, GOING BY THE MASSIVE PROPERTIES OWNED BY THEM IN THE NORTH. AND SHOULD WEST FIL LOL SUIT THE IBOS WILL SURELY LOSE
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

you wish because you people are cowards,close all borders including the air,sea etc, what Hitler could not achieve against the Jews you people are too small to achieve it against the Igbos.
When the ship are down we shall know the real losers.

haaaaaaaaaa....moghe...osu Igbo basterd has murdered English oooooo.....jisos christ of nazareth!!! Ship ko, boat ni!!!! Even your english is second hand....Oloriburuku omo yiibo jati jati!!!!

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Honesty007(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
IGBOS:THEY ARE ENDOWED TECHNOLOGICALLY AND INDUSTRIAL.
THEY PROVIDE THE MARKETS WITH THEIR BUSINESS PROWESS.THEY ARE GOOD IN BUSINESS ONLY AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE OTHER TRIBES SO FAR THEY ARE MAKING PROFIT.
THIS SELFISH ATTITUDE HAS MADE THEM A BYWORD AMONG OTHER TRIBES.
THEIR DEEDS ARE FILLED WITH GREED AND THEY LOVE MONEY.
THE AGITATION FOR BIAFRA IS AS A RESULT OF THEIR DISCOVERY OF NATIONAL RESOURCE WHICH THEY ONLY WANTED TO BENEFIT FROM BE4 THE CIVIL WAR WITH THE HELP OF FOREIGN MERCENERIES.
AS SAD AS IT MAY SEEM BIAFRA WAS NOT GRANTED THEM AND THEY HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH NIGERIA IN PAIN.THEY HATE THE YORUBAS INWARDLY BUT THEIR PLACE HAS BEEN THE SUCCOUR FOR GRANTING WEALTH AND BUSINESR EXPANSION IE THE SW THEY LOATHE.
THE GREED OF THE IGBOS HAS PUSHED THEM TO ENCROACH ON OTHER TRIBES LAND WITH BRIBE AND STAY ATTACH AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS THEM.MY PAIN IS IF THEY GO,CAN THEIR GREED AND SELFISHNESS ALLOW THEM TO LIVE IN PEACE INTERNALLY?
THE HAUSAS HATE THEM FOR THEIR PRIDE,GREED AND SELFISHNESS.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by normaljenny(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:
This will not affect the Igbos in anyway,once they have sovereignty,international airport,sea port,embasies will kik off,foreign investment will flow into Biafra,the north will be the loser.

THE NORTH WON'T BE THE LOSER, THE EAST WILL BE. REMEMBER THAT YOU ALL WILL COME HOME EMPTY HANDED. AND ALL YOUR MONEY IN THE BANKS WON'T BE ACCESSIBLE
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Litmus:
Lol, Nairaland, Nigeria's Radio Rwanda. Only this time there can be no excuses, we're Nigerians, largely smart educated people not ignorant rural Rewandans. We all bare witness to our deliberation. We go into any ethnic conflict open-eyed and knowing. This time around, should innocent Igbos, Housas, Fulanis, Yourbas, Ijaws, Isokos or whatever meet with pogrom in any part of the Nation, we all will pen the history not just old men with native brains. We know the puppeteers that should be dragged to Human-rights trials along with politicians and hopefully executed or jailed for life for crimes against humanity. Hopefully Proxies will save no one from being identified for online flame-stoking; we hope no lying bloggers are spared or Forum Owners too, no Ipob or Northern youth organizations either. We are all watching.

Will you shut up and face the issue at hand? Igbos want to leave and the Hausas are helping them. Where were you when igbos were insulting the whole country and calling it a zoo? You see ehn, Nigeria can never be the same again because Nigerians will never forgive the Igbos. It is better for all if Biafra is realized hopefully without bloodshed. And for your information, we are all guilty of a genocide occurs in Nigeria and no winning party in any war will be penalized by the UN. Take that to the bank!

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Temptee101(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
I'm only happy these guys recognized that Biafra's scope has really widened and gained more ground.

Well, as for their threat i honestly don't blame them because if you had visited the north before you would see how timid, backward and obsolete these guys have become even after so many years of civilization and education that majority of them can't cope with the modern day technologies, development and advancement the world has witness overtime.

I never supported ipob but with this development i give them my unprecedented support.

I sincerely wish these illiterates with stick to their threat by then they would realize how backward they've grown

As for the yorubas, all i have to tell them is that this one Nigeria of a thing has never worked and never will, the earlier they embrace this fact the better for them

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by smilingface(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Why do they answer Igbo name if they are not Igbo?

Any town with name Igbo in it, anyone with Igbo name, any language with an Igbo lexicon...all belong to us in Biafra Republic under the guidance of the savior of Africa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Gburugburu II. Dont try us o!

Towns like Ijebu Igbo...we go put on Biafra map
Nnamdi Sambo, former VP, na Biafran
There is a town in Zamfara where women are not allowed to break kola....they are practicing Igbo culture and they belong in Biafra.
The first settlers in Zungeru were Igbo ancestors....our kins are joining us in Biafra.

Biafra Kwenu!
exactly what am saying....those denying their Igbo identity in south south will soon be taught by north that they are indeed Igbo's by the time the date expire .....tell me how possible is it for emake,chinedu,chioma claiming not to be Igbo be spired by north...if you're not Igbo do way with anything that people will perceive you to be Igbo in times like this...this Africa.

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Cjrane2: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
SirWere:
Listen to yourself bro!

So what happens to the thousands of Ibo folks who have spent all their lives in the North?? ( and believe me they are thousands).

Why not question the validity of this their statements instead of going the usual " coward " root

ki lo ma se yin gan

....and in your myopic mind you think there are no northerners in the south abi?

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
Thank God I hide my 24 rounds short gun for backyard. Abokiii must die, part​ 2
Guy, yu don tear my belle!
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
amazon14:

Please bushBoy when are going to conpletethe story of Mission Sambisa?
I was so frustrated when the story stopped with reunited again with your friend Bright.
And also can you publish it? I sure you it be a hit

I am updating regularly now. I will even update this night.

As for publishing... I no really get that money. but I will look into it sha.

Thanks for your kind words. Much love!
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Yyeske(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ndigbo will lose if this piece of news is true and acted upon finally. When we went about telling our brothers to stop the hate speeches and hatred, they called us sabo, afonja, Hausa-Fulani.
Ndigbo, unu na taba(come back home), let's go through what our fathers and grand fathers went through post 1970 all because of IPOB miscreants. 1966 pogrom uploading

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ziluxger: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Oyinlomobambam:
I hope there's a lot of road leading to noth from South cos I don't want history to repeat itself like they did the other time. pls pls and pls non of u should pass through southwest o
Are u people very stupid? Is north Afojas Strength in Battle? See how u are having unnecessary erection because your masters have given ultimatum. If OPC gives ultimatum today, some of you yorubas will call them miscreants and tell us how they are not representing Yoruba race. When Ipob gives, you people will still call them chestbeaters. Now northerners have given, see how u are jumping up and down rejoicing that the real people have talked. Plz u westerners should stop embarrassing yourselves proving Ipob and others right that u are the weak link to the south. Tenx!

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by XINZ: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:
please I'm a BIAFRAN..don't care about ur Nigeria
Madam
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Cjrane2: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Ndigbo will lose if this piece of news is true and acted upon finally. When we went about telling our brothers to stop the hate speeches and hatred, they called us sabo, afonja, Hausa-Fulani.
Ndigbo, unu na taba(come back home), let's go through what our fathers and grand fathers went through post 1970 all because of IPOB miscreants. 1966 pogrom uploading

Abooki STOP PREACHING RUBBISH.

This is exactly what is needed to facilitate the break up.

We have been pretending to each other for too long.
Let the the music play. So we can all dance.
Unfortunately, those profiting from Nigeria will not allow it to play.

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by smilingface(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
jasawa:
hmmmmm and remember that for every 1 northern residing in S/east there are 30 igbos residing in the north. Thus keep your short gun far away and head to church and pray.
we should all pray because if its eventually turns bloody we know its can easily get religious as they will see every Christian as Igbo and attack even Christians from your tribe.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cjrane2:

....and in your myopic mind you think there are no northerners in the south abi?
Yes but who has more assets than who, that's the question. I have Ibo friends whose dads own buildings and huge shops in Kaduna and other northern states. The average Northerner down south doesn't have much to lose ( correct me if I'm wrong).
Be wise, dude.

In any case, it just butresses my point on the mutual interdependence of Nigerians
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Yyeske(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cjrane2:

Abooki STOP PREACHING RUBBISH.

This is exactly what is needed to facilitate the break up.

We have been pretending to each other for too long.
Let the the music play. So we can all dance.
Unfortunately, those profiting from Nigeria will not allow it to play.
Whats your arrangement for the millions expected from the north within the next 3months? I believe you don't reside there anyway

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Honesty007(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
YORUBAS:VICTIMS OF AN AGRESSION UNEXPECTED BY THE FRACAS BETWEEN THE HAUSA AND IGBOS.
THEY BECAME A HATE WHEN THEY SIDED NIGERIA TO FINISH THE BIAFRA AND NOW REAWAKENED DREAMS.
THEY ARE CONSPIRATORS,SIKENT FINISHERS WHO HAVE FINALLY LEARNT THE BITTER LESSON OF DIVISION INTERNALLY OVER 12 POLITICAL YEARS.THEY HAVE LEARNT THAT RELIGION WHICH BOUND THEM TO THE NORTH IS NOT THE ANSWER AS THE NEW REGIME HAS OPENED THEIR EYES.
THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE AND WOULD DEVELOP FASTER DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE SW IS MORE UNITED NOW AND HAS UNDECLARED AND UNTAPPED RESOURCES THAT WOULD BE DECLARED AFTER THE SEPERATION AND EXPLORED.WITH THE EXIT OF THE HAUSA AND IGBOS FROM THE NEW CAPITAL NEW EKO ATLANTIC CITY OF YORUNIA REPUBLIC,EXPECT ENOUGH HOUSES FOR EACH YORUNIAN.EXPECT PLENTY
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by trulies: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
some of una brain dey leak somwia.... make una wait make i luk for superglue. naija nor go separate no matter what. una wey dey wait make naija separate God go disappoint una. I BELIEVE IN ONE NAIJA

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ziluxger:

Are u people very stupid? Is north Afojas Strength in Battle? See how u are having unnecessary erection because your masters have given ultimatum. If OPC gives ultimatum today, some of you yorubas will call them miscreants and tell us how they are not representing Yoruba race. When Ipob gives, you people will still call them chestbeaters. Now northerners have given, see how u are jumping up and down rejoicing that the real people have talked. Plz u westerners should stop embarrassing yourselves proving Ipob and others right that u are the weak link to the south. Tenx!

I can see d level of ur stupidity is high, can't u all just comment without abusive words? no wonder dey said u don't have elders
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Guyman02: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Which of the North is talking 'Core North or the other North useful only during elections as Arewa'. Do they think Benue Plateau will fight and die for them like in the 60s?

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by EzeUmuokorobia1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
You must be a Quahogian. I burst into uncontrollable laughter each time Tricia Takinawa starts her "Tom am standing here" signature correspondence.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ziluxger: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Plz stop this primary 6 emotional play. Igbos have made their decision and are ready to stomach the consequences. Stop telling them what they know before. Igbos will lose Igbos will not lose, cut the crab. They people are telling you that they are ready to lose even 10 times so long as they don't share the same country with u and u are here indirectly and secretly appealing to their emotions. Stop plz!

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by HiddenShadow: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Will you shut up and face the issue at hand? Igbos want to leave and the Hausas are helping them. Where were you when igbos were insulting the whole country and calling it a zoo? You see ehn, Nigeria can never be the same again because Nigerians will never forgive the Igbos. It is better for all if Biafra is realized hopefully without bloodshed. And for your information, we are all guilty of a genocide occurs in Nigeria and no winning party in any war will be penalized by the UN. Take that to the bank!

The Northerners are talking too much

Let them repeat the pogrom of 1966 and watch the UN conduct a referendum on Biafran soil
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by jamislaw(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
No wonder the IBO people very close to my Dad house just sold their houses to one Alhaji like that.

Kaduna will be ready for this.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by EzeUmuokorobia1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
judgedredd22:

You must be a Quahogian. I always burst into uncontrollable laughter each time Asian correspondent begins her signature" Tom am standing here" correspondence.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
normaljenny:
THE WORST LOSERS WILL BE THE IBOS, GOING BY THE MASSIVE PROPERTIES OWNED BY THEM IN THE NORTH. AND SHOULD WEST FIL LOL SUIT THE IBOS WILL SURELY LOSE
Na man the worst lossers will be yorubas..lagos go empty if war start and 83percent of lagos will be destroyed..East don't have much infastructre like lagos so dia will be nothing to lose.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by dedunji: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
The first Good news since 2 yrs I wish my dream come trough no more Fulani killers amen , but the north must not change their mind bcus Biafra is finally comes , God bless Nnamdi KANU .who made it possible .let me call my China friend for celebration.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by HiddenShadow: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yyeske:

We want a repeat of that 1966 pogrom as evidence that will force UN to conduct a referendum for Biafrans

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61