Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98959 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by femolii: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dalek:
Statements​ like this from so called organization should be investigated by the DSS. no one has any right to ask Nigerians to leave any zone baseball in their ethnicity.

Northern elders and dumb youths should be cautioned​. Nigeria is bigger than anyone or tribe.
Ur mouth is droping blood now gbege don't start.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by mmmustapha(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Igbos should as a matter of urgency leave our land, we are also tire of them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cubeet:
No doubt you are in one of your shithole somewhere in osogbo.Creep out to other region and hear from them. You think the Niger Deltans are dumb.Let a voting poll be made and see how 70% Niger Deltans are fed up with an entity called Nigeria

At the moment youre the only one's getting kicked out of the North.. I don't see Niger-Delta anywhere on that letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by hushuptimus: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good news, now they are taking us seriously. Biafra is here.
Wait oooh, they think sounding tough on newspaper Will make them look scary. They should try again. Nonsense!!!
And pls translate your declarations in Hausa for your gullible ones to understand.
Btw we've had enof of d north too and they've dragged us back, pulling us down for too long. Let it end. This is not 1967.
God in his infinite mercy has made light arms abundant and rampart

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Cubeet: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheCabal:

At the moment youre the only one's getting kicked out of the North.. I don't see Niger-Delta anywhere on that letter
No wonder Ilorin was conquered. Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by hushuptimus: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
If they go back on their word then all the north are bastards......let d chain reaction begin and let it consume this lugardian contraption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Omoluabi16(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
wow. the much maligned yoruba/SW is out of this one, the threats and counter threats. The hatred between these 2 groups is worrisome.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by deedeedee1: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
If you resist biafra, they blame you and claim you are stopping their progress. If you support it, they will still insult you and call you afonja.
Please tell me, what do they really want?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
normaljenny:
THE WORST LOSERS WILL BE THE IBOS, GOING BY THE MASSIVE PROPERTIES OWNED BY THEM IN THE NORTH. AND SHOULD WEST FIL LOL SUIT THE IBOS WILL SURELY LOSE
My man na WEST go lose if war dey..Lagos will be LEVELD..Wetin una wan level for east..Ibo militants go make sure dem level at least 83perc of lagos if una carry war come..So Mr man don't be decieved.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cubeet:
No wonder Ilorin was conquered. Cowards!

Yes we are cowards (Niger-Delta and West) , as you come be voltron. LEAVE THE NORTH and go back to the EAST ... BE BRAVE for your new world. grin

Dem just catch one pastor for Abia . He sleeps with pregnant women in his church- he said his sp|erm is spiritual food. This same pastor owns a baby factory. A calabar girl said her 2 month old baby was sold to unknown men by the pastors wife.

The east is for the BRAVE certainly ....

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by deedeedee1: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
DocHMD:

Na north dem born me. I sabi abokina pass anything.

As long as them go still suyanize ewedu people the way them suyanize them for Ketu and Ile ife. No wahala. grin

Almajiri fear nyamiri pass anything, bayerabe na their wife anyday. grin

Almajiri na una bayerabe husband, dem they fuuuck una ewedu big ass home and away. For ile ife and for kano.

grin grin grin
If you like, dont tell your people to leave the north. They have warned you already. You can keep blaming yoruba people.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Cjrane2: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Another empty abooki threat.

Silly threats will not stop us from getting our freedom. They can chase away anyone in the north as the south will soon be too hot for them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Engrchidosky2: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Guys easy oooo

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Omonigeriarere: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
DocHMD:

At least dem no get Fulani Emirate slave camp of kwara as ewedu cowards get. grin grin

Fulani's don kill your people in their own land, rape them and nothing happens: y you come dey parra as if Na Yoruba gave you ultimatum.

It is high time you guys start planting gedu tree cos cassava stick cannot kill one aboki this time around ooo.

Still on my okra tree watching the oncoming fighting between Master (with born to rule mentality) and slave (who have never ruled) in this democratic dispensation.
tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by knowledgeable: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

..My friend shush and stop making noise....If you like translate whatever nonsense you want to whom-so-ever you wish..The fact remains that most Igbos are tired of Nigeria and cant wait to have their own country...and from the look of things,that wish will soon be granted by any means necessary.

..You have boasted severally about Nigeria not breaking any time soon,now that you have been shamed,you are spitting bunkum like you guys have monopoly of violence....It is you and your sw side-kicks that are in panic..period.

Boy, I have never, never seen a race like the Yorubas, never. I very much wonder, if they are conscious of this their collective shameful slavish disposition towards anything Hausa/Fulani

For example, if these Northern Arewa youths had rose up from their meetings and concluded that one Nigeria is non negotiable, you will witness the same level of excitement and follow up comments from the Yorubas on that position. In other words, they are followers of initiatives of the Hausa/Fulani regardless if the initiative is bad-to-them/good-to-Hausa&Fulani or vice versa.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by kernel505: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
sarrki:

Don't get it twisted sis

It's a fake news
Having said that
If the Story is True
Then they are all bunch if mofos
What's your business there? Hausas do it, Biafra... my home.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ELGIBBOR: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
this is wonderful,who teach aboki grammar shege Dan banza.this what the Igbo's should saying and doing.
.They should not forget the fear HB is the beginning of area.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Engrchidosky2: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Funny

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
knowledgeable:

Boy, I have never, never seen a race like the Yorubas, never. I very much wonder, if they are conscious of this their collective shameful slavish disposition towards anything Hausa/Fulani

For example, if these Northern Arewa youths had rose up from their meetings and concluded that one Nigeria is non negotiable, you will witness the same level of excitement and follow up comments from the Yorubas on that position. In other words, they are followers of initiatives of the Hausa/Fulani regardless if the initiative is bad-to-them/good-to-Hausa&Fulani or vice versa.

So do you want the Yoruba people to help you - are asking for help, support, sympathy ?

What is it - you want ?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by amazon14: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I am updating regularly now. I will even update this night.

As for publishing... I no really get that money. but I will look into it sha.

Thanks for your kind words. Much love!

Thanks bro, i can now sleep peaceful knowing that my tomorrow will be enjoyable.
As for publishing believe me Gods' gonna send help for you, for our help only comes fro Him alone. Mission Sambisa shall grace shelfs of book stores in Nigeria and beyound.have a good night
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ELGIBBOR: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
this is wonderful,who teach aboki grammar shege Dan banza.this what the Igbo's should be saying and doing.
.They should not forget the fear HB is the beginning of area.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by malton: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
What concerns Emeka in Kaduna with the actions of Chukwudi in Onitsha?

This is a senseless move made by moro.ns!

Nobody should be made to suffer the actions of another.

These youths are as destructive as their parents of old.

The north cannot be redeemed, truly.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
malton:
What concerns Emeka in Kaduna with the actions of Chukwudi in Onitsha?

This is a senseless move made by moro.ns!

Nobody should be made to suffer the actions of another.

Until Emeka in Kaduna comes out and says I did not ask Chukuwdi in Onitsha to do or say anything on my behalf ..
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

My man na WEST go lose if war dey..Lagos will be LEVELD..Wetin una wan level for east..Ibo militants go make sure dem level at least 83perc of lagos if una carry war come..So Mr man don't be decieved.

Lol. Level Lagos our most treasured city? Na that day u go know say those NURTW agberos love eko ile. I am laughing in Yoruba. I won't even argue with a man from a conquered tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Brugo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sadly the hate speeches of Nnamdi Kanu have begun to yield results. If any igbo blood is spilled as a result of this, lay the blame on him.

Ethnic cleansing is stupìd. No government should treat such threats with levity. Those Kaduna youths must be apprehended before they throw the nation into chaos.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by malton: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheCabal:

Until Emeka in Kaduna comes out and says I did not ask Chukuwdi in Onitsha to do or say anything on my behalf ..

Why must they come out to deny anything? You want to pit them against their own people, eh?

Just leave the innocent people be.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by nagoma(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sensual:

How about you start by giving us Biafra undecided

We have no problem leaving the north. Matter of fact, I can't believe some igbos are living the that North with all the bombings and negative energy undecided
You guys will cry foul over igbos protesting peacefully for their own country, but will keep mute over these northern dogs threatening igbos living there with VIOLENCE when igbos are still part of the 'one nigeria' you guys preach to us.
Lemme get this straight... if some igbos don't want to leave because of one thing or another, they will use their famous dagger on us? grin Is that it

We are the ones that should be driving these northerners away cos they don't contribute nothing! The only thing they know how to do is clamor for political posts, embezzle money and f*ck 8 year is old girls thereby traumatizing them. I would go there even if my life depended on it.

And you wonder why we want Biafra Why won't we want it when this country is being partial and wicked.
All we ask is give us Biafra in a peaceful way. we don't want war.we're not asking for war, it's these northerners that are asking for it.

Biafra is not in kano or kaduna, Biafra is in Aba, onitsha and Owerri de go there na. What's all this noise about?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Lanceslot(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
repogirl:
the way you are jumping upandan on this thread...you be almajiri? You sef dey eye 'yeebos' property?

Even if they dash them all the properties, they will still remain poor because mentally, most of them are poor thinkers. North and poverty are like.....
Nne kwusi isa ndia okwu... Anya ga afu ha 30 this time around.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by malton: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Brugo:
Sadly the hate speeches of Nnamdi Kanu have begun to yield results. If any igbo blood is spilled as a result of this, lay the blame on him.

Ethnic cleansing is stupìd. No government should treat such threats with levity. Those Kaduna youths must be apprehended before they throw the nation into chaos.

Exactly.

The average northerner is violent. But on this one, they are bluffing.

Still, they should be apprehended like you said. It's better to nip it in the bud than leave the fate of many to chance.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by EzeeYFB(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

see ur mouth like war
Does anything good come from war
Many dumb ass people who make mouth about war didn't see war na y e dey sweet u for mouth
Just stop Dis rubbish about war abeg
If biafra wants sovereignty it should done with order, learn from d English lads.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
nagoma:

Biafra is not in kano or kaduna, Biafra is in Aba, onitsha and Owerri de go there na. What's all this noise about?

How does this help innoson or the other guy in jail. GUO, Tarzan, Emzor , Orange drugs.... e.t.c
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
HiddenShadow:

The Northerners are talking too much

Let them repeat the pogrom of 1966 and watch the UN conduct a referendum on Biafran soil

The igbo will suffer double jeopardy because you would be roundly massacred and at the same time fail to actualised the phantom republic. We are sitting on the fence to watch this Maccabre dance of the east.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.