Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98658 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by hilroy: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Wot is dis wayward kid saying?No,like the way awolowo ad afonja took dia misrable life when dia masters threathend dem.

But Ojukwu ran away and allowed his stupidity to kill millions of your kinsmen while Azikiwe betrayed his people when it mattered most

Both took their miserable lifes for being total failure grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vantage001: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2017
TVTKOKO:
please stop talking like this na.. The Igbos shouldn't be forced to leave na,, they wanted biafra isn't it? Oya take it and leave except you lot ain't serious about it
Asking us to leave is secondary. You can do that when we have gotten biafra.
The main thing is getting the rest of Nigeria to recognize igboland as independent. That is the most important.
We left in the 60s at Ojukwu's orders but that didn't stop gowon from bringing war to the east in the name of one neijeria.
Nigeria should grant biafra sovereignty and they will leave naturally.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by jakandeola(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
start parking
let de war start
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vantage001: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

you won't bother because no amount of lie can change the truth. your land is eroded and so small that it can't accommodate all the igbos in Nigeria. there are millions of igbos who have jobs here. some don't even have houses in their land but have mansions in the north. by the time we and the south west decide to kick them out you will have millions of your people coming home without jobs and businesses. how are you gonna take care of them? unemployment rate will skyrocket and crime would become the order of the day. but what of you? you are only going to be sending Mai suyas back homecheesy. don't mess with us.
Force them to leave first and time will prove which of us is right. Endless argument is tiring.
To be clear, i actually want them to leave. That way, we hold all the aces in our hands without any threat of collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by jakandeola(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Wot is dis wayward kid saying?No,like the way awolowo ad afonja took dia misrable life when dia masters threathend dem.
let de war start and we finish u
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

But Ojukwu ran away and allowed his stupidity to kill millions of your kinsmen while Azikiwe betrayed his people when it mattered most

Both took their miserable lifes for being total failure grin cheesy
Hahahah..Son of a coward Snitch Afonja ad Son of awolowo the rat posion man.I hear you..Awo suppose dey model for rat poison.. cheesy
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by APCsupporter: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2017
engrchykae:
its been the norm since the 80s.thats why we have the sabon garis.but what do a wicked but coward afonja know about confrontation?

please stop this nonsense. sabon gari people were only lucky that the fight hadn't lasted long otherwise those animals would have roasted them. the afonjas that you keep calling cowards dealt with you during the civil war while ojukwu fled like the coward he is
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
let de war start and we finish u
Mtcheewwww..COWARD smiley
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
opylas:

LOL... You've been the one blabbing
Who be dis small rat again? tongue
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vantage001: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Which is why Gowon is my greatest villain of all time.
We already left the Nigerian shitt-hole but the idiot had to force us back.
Imagine if we have had 40 years of biafran sovereignty, i am certain without any iota of doubt,we would have gone very far with our collective destinies by now.
Better late than never anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by hilroy: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2017
vantage001:

Asking us to leave is secondary. You can do that when we have gotten biafra.
The main thing is getting the rest of Nigeria to recognize igboland as independent. That is the most important.
We left in the 60s at Ojukwu's orders but that didn't stop gowon from bringing war to the east in the name of one neijeria.
Nigeria should grant biafra sovereignty and they will leave naturally.

Gowon didn't bring war to you, he only started dealing with you after you stepped your filthy legs into midwest which was part of Nigeria. Like now, if you get your Biafra and step your filthy legs into port Harcourt (unless Niger delta decided to go with you) we will deal with you again
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by APCsupporter: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2017
vantage001:

Force them to leave first and time will prove which of us is right. Endless argument is tiring.
To be clear, i actually want them to leave. That way, we hold all the aces in our hands without any threat of collateral damage.

no, it's when you argue without facts that it becomes tiring. I just told you how it will affect you. there are 8-10 million igbos living outside the south east and you are here saying we will be affected more. just tell me HOW?
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by hilroy: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahah..Son of a coward Snitch Afonja ad Son of awolowo the rat posion man.I hear you..Awo suppose dey model for rat poison.. cheesy

I told you not to forget the rat poison Azikiwe and Ojukwu took grin cheesy
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vantage001: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

Gowon didn't bring war to you, he only started dealing with you after you stepped your filthy legs into midwest [/b]which was part of Nigeria. Like now, if you get your Biafra and step your filthy legs into port Harcourt (unless Niger delta decided to go with you) we will deal with you again
[b]Don't quote me if you have zero knowledge. I don't suffer idiots.
The civil war was already raging on before the invasion of the mid-west which was more or less like a counter-attack.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by deedeedee1: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Cry ke?I repeat if yorubas Bleep up we nogo fight ekiti,osun ad co..Lagos must be the war front..Afterall most of the properties wey dey inside lagos na ibos get am..So we go build,destroy una lagos come go back our region rebuild again..Simple.
I have told you already that let the war come so that we will see if you igbos have the guts to do it. If you dont scatter lagos like you said, then you are bloody cowards. Na this time we go know who be coward between una and yoruba people. Let that war come already
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

I told you not to forget the rat poison Azikiwe and Ojukwu took grin cheesy
Hahahahahahahah..Fake man you nor get talk again..Jst Stay away from rat poison so you won't end up like awo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vantage001: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

no, it's when you argue without facts that it becomes tiring. I just told you how it will affect you. there are 8-10 million igbos living outside the south east and you are here saying we will be affected more. just tell me HOW?
Bros, don't disturb me again. Force them out na.
If you don't know by now who will lose between the pathetic north and igboland in the long run, then i can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by obailala(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Fx55:
That's not the issue. Your fellow One Nigerianists have asked you out of their region and are already eyeing your properties. Funny how they didn't remember you've been supporting them all along. By the time they hit the streets with their matchetes, they definitely won't remember those who have asslicking them.
grin grin grin grin

Like I said before, everyone knows the hausas dont like igbos. But only insecure weaklings feel they have to love and be loved back before they can co-exist/do business with anyone. Only a foolish Igbo man would go living in the north without caution thinking he is loved or sticking out his neck to be slashed. And guess what?... The SE answering a different country name will not stop Igbos from living in the north, neither will it quell the animosity the average northerner has for Igbos (it will rather even increase the animosity). So you preaching about one-nigeria or two-nigeria is watery nonsense which doesnt solve anything.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by deedeedee1: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Dis wan don sniff Gum,what is you wont do shit.?Oh una dey use eye wey una dey use look una suicidal coward fada awolowo look ibos..Bunz no be egg roll.
You are just saying shit. If the war comes and igbos dont scatter lagos, then you are all cowards.
Let us see

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by HiddenShadow: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

Gowon didn't bring war to you, he only started dealing with you after you stepped your filthy legs into midwest which was part of Nigeria. Like now, if you get your Biafra and step your filthy legs into port Harcourt (unless Niger delta decided to go with you) we will deal with you again

Illiterate. The first shot occurred at Garkem Ogoja region by Nigerians against Biafrans
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by hilroy: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Illiterate. The first shot occurred at Garkem Ogoja region by Nigerians against Biafrans

Still Nigeria territory grin
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by APCsupporter: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2017
vantage001:

Bros, don't disturb me again. Force them out na.
If you don't know by now who will lose between the pathetic north and igboland in the long run, then i can't help you.

we are pathetic and yet millions of your igbos are dying to come here and live with us. by the time we start a lot of them would be crying and begging because they know that their land is 10x worse

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

I have told you already that let the war come so that we will see if you igbos have the guts to do it. If you dont scatter lagos like you said, then you are bloody cowards. Na this time we go know who be coward between una and yoruba people. Let that war come already
SHARLAP..How many men ad bomb u think say im go take to destroy EKO cheesy Hahahah! you put lagos defence for hand of agberos..If I threat your coward youths according to the way una dey warn dust online ehhh..I swear una go hear wiiiiii,but just thank God for ur elders wey dey talk well.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by vantage001: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

we are pathetic and yet millions of your igbos are dying to come here and live with us. by the time we start a lot of them would be crying and begging because they know that their land is 10x worse
Dying to come there?lol. The same igbo man that is hustling in war-torn somalia.
Send them back abeg. Don't bother about what they will feel about their land. You will be doing them a favour.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by engrchykae(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

please stop this nonsense. sabon gari people were only lucky that the fight hadn't lasted long otherwise those animals would have roasted them. the afonjas that you keep calling cowards dealt with you during the civil war while ojukwu fled like the coward he is
i will keep calling you guys cowards because i have good evidence.the 3rd marine which happened to be an afonja division were completely decimated by our fathers.shande's brigade were decimated at Aba,navy captain makajuola's men were sunk at oguta and col etuk's men were decimated at owdrri until O.A.U raised soldiers for obasanjo.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by APCsupporter: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2017
engrchykae:
i will keep calling you guys cowards because i have good evidence.the 3rd marine which happened to be an afonja division were completely decimated by our fathers.shande's brigade were decimated at Aba,navy captain makajuola's men were sunk at oguta and col etuk's men were decimated at owdrri until O.A.U raised soldiers for obasanjo.

and when did I tell you that I am Yoruba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by deedeedee1: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

SHARLAP..How many men ad bomb u think say im go take to destroy EKO cheesy Hahahah! you put lagos defence for hand of agberos..If I threat your coward youths according to the way una dey warn dust online ehhh..I swear una go hear wiiiiii,but just thank God for ur elders wey dey talk well.
Believe me, no be agbero guys alone go deal with una. Wetin concern me with your leaders?
If you guys try poo, what the north will do to you will be a childs play compared to yoruba.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ipodstinks: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2017
mekuzi09:

When I came to nairaland, I drew a conclusion that Nigeria will not work. Example is this comment. I subscribe to the Biafran movement wholeheartedly. I cannot live in a country where my fellow citizen hates me for who I am, an Igbo. Its impossicant. History is a great teacher, and it will be foolishness to allow history repeat itself. Soon you guys will have your one Nigeria to yourself. You will no more have the Igbos to hate.
But igbos hate other ethnic group too, so why this victim cry. Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

Thats the spirit, start by leaving the north .
How can a south east boy like me Goan stay in the north? kunu, burukutu and burutanshi aint ma thing bro.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ipodstinks: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2017
vantage001:

mumu.
na people wey take una serious be the bigger mumu.
Dem dey call people afonja sef dey show.
You think na by mouth. In adekunle's voice. Enu o se, Agba ofifo lo ma n pariwo(mouth no do am, empty barrel makes the loudest voice). We didn't shout before we flogged your boss in Akure . Any Yoruba that follow you make noice is a fool and a coward. Your master issued ultimatum to you, you are facing and blaming Yoruba. Definition of a coward. Keep blaming yorubas, we are enjoying it.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Believe me, no be agbero guys alone go deal with una. Wetin concern me with your leaders?
If you guys try poo, what the north will do to you will be a childs play compared to yoruba.
Na today..Una eko ni baje slogan go change to Eko baje kpatakpata..We have nothing to lose.The development wey naija deny us na blessing in disguise..Lagos go be battle ground ad you know Wetin dey happen for battlefield..Lagos go feel am pass..Dia are so many hightech weaponz to destroy lagos in a matter of minutes.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ay4shizzy(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2017
lekbel09:
thank u brother dats how som yoruba guys behave like wifawt the north we no go chop very skewed thinking am yoruba
dude stop writing am Yoruba..makes u look like an impostor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.