Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98634 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by deedeedee1: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Na today..Una eko ni baje slogan go change to Eko baje kpatakpata..We have nothing to lose.The development wey naija deny us na blessing in disguise..Lagos go be battle ground ad you know Wetin dey happen for battlefield..Lagos go feel am pass..Dia are so many hightech weaponz to destroy lagos in a matter of minutes.
Let that day come first

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by lawak: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2017
Firgemachar:
flatiyeasterners have started shittting their pants. tongue

grin grin grin
..and you think aboki knows the difference abi?...ask the non-hausa muslims in the north what happens during religious riots. May God help this country

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ipodstinks: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Na today..Una eko ni baje slogan go change to Eko baje kpatakpata..We have nothing to lose.The development wey naija deny us na blessing in disguise..Lagos go be battle ground ad you know Wetin dey happen for battlefield..Lagos go feel am pass..Dia are so many hightech weaponz to destroy lagos in a matter of minutes.
Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy. So you dey jealous of Lagos like this hehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Cubeet: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

Go to the creek and find out
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2017
ipodstinks:
You think na by mouth. In adekunle's voice. Enu o se, Agba ofifo lo ma n pariwo(mouth no do am, empty barrel makes the loudest voice). We didn't shout before we flogged your boss in Akure . Any Yoruba that follow you make noice is a fool and a coward. Your master issued ultimatum to you, you are facing and blaming Yoruba. Definition of a coward. Keep blaming yorubas, we are enjoying it.
Common to fight ijaw militant,una opc dey make noise dey ask for permission to turn to lion,rat,cockroach ad mosquito. so dem go fit fight miltants.. im come be ibos una wan fight?Empty drumz
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2017
ipodstinks:
Don't get it twisted..I luv lagos,but say papa like im pikin no mean say im nor fit flog am if im misbehave.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Let that day come first
Hahaha..Ohk! when deedeedee go issue im own ultimatum for lagos? smiley
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2017
Cubeet:
Go to the creek and find out

The creek say's fu|ck u.

http://punchng.com/ssouth-not-part-of-biafra-iyc-tells-massob/
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by pazienza(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahaha..Copy cat.Its an established fact dat the champion of the afonjas drank rat poison..While his children said he fell in the bathroom while he was trying to pick his soap for masturbation.

grin cheesy Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by tk4rd: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
kikikikikikiki

We should probably close our borders too.

These people would rather stay in nigeria than move back to their gully eroded region.

I wish we have active group as this in yoruba land.
But you guys don't have naa.
All you guys have are social media clowns and talkatives/typatives

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DonBobes(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2017
lastmaster:
my advice for you, just put own caftan, with toban on ur head and your go-to - hell dagger. then go to onitsha or Aba and kill just one igbo man.That day, your blood will flow on river Niger.
Cyber warfare masters. Na dem go first run like NDA Zomo
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Cubeet: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

The creek say's fu|ck u.

http://punchng.com/ssouth-not-part-of-biafra-iyc-tells-massob/
Your problem is you have problems comprehending.
Where did I mention Biafra in any of my comments? What I u was trying to know is if the Igbo leaves, the Niger Delta too will leave.
You think the Niger Delta will stay as Nigeria.
If I may ask mention the Niger Delta states

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Cubeet:
Your problem is you have problems comprehending.
Where did I mention Biafra in any of my comments? What I u was trying to know is if the Igbo leaves, the Niger Delta too will leave.
You think the Niger Delta will stay as Nigeria.
If I may ask mention the Niger Delta states

The Niger-Delta is not leaving Nigeria. That is what I am saying.

SS this, SS that - you say SS more than you say Biafra.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DonBobes(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2017
ipodstinks:
U answer ds cyber warfare masters u get time o.
But believe u me lagos can't be easily destroyed d way u hear it. If so millions are ready to loose der lives with d military. Even d igbos shouting are the ones dat will not let it happen before d yorubas will annihilate d souls.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by zionmade1: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Godfullsam:

Your stupidity is far beyond human comprehesion. If you pass this shallow mind of yours to your children, it means your lineage is doomed for ever.

Tell me just one place or igbos are dominating, except I'm terms of drug and get-rich-quick crimes.

The last time I checked, the only place your useless crime oriented tribe are dominated are the various prisons in Europe and Asia .

If you think your useless tribe will be allowed to still continue their dubious activities after been granted biafra, it means you are still a kid and your parent have failed to educate you how your forefathers were kicked out of every region like polio during the biafra war.

May God punish you and punish any other person or group of persons that will stop biafra.

Hausas come to my land, they sell suya and shine shoe, yorubas are taxi drivers and their women ogogoro sellers, we ibos enter ur land we own markets just for us, we dominate the most popular markets. That is why idiioots like u are dying from pains and jealousy. Dieee in ur pains lets design ur caskkettz with pepper. Lazy human beings, u will stay lazying about while igbos harvest all the business opportunities in ur land. RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Iykefirm(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2017
please i need a presidential welcome from you guys to these amicable forum,i joined nairaland today,i wl nt say much concerning these topic,may GOD help us for these sinking ship
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by knowledgeable: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

So your offering the South-West advice. Advice to take actions contrary to their collective advantage and comparative advantage.

Did the Yoruba's tell you the initiatives the pursue are not theirs. And in cases where these initiative are not theirs - did the Yoruba tell you these initiatives where not to the advantage of the Yoruba people and it's allies..

Bros, the west has ruled Nigeria the longest under the democratic dispensation.
Bros, until CPC unite with APC did they defeat PDP
Bros, Lagos and Ogun are the only economically viable states in Nigeria.
Bros, the richest woman in Africa is from the west
Bros, 7 in 10 CEO's are from the west
Bros, 7 in 10 SANS are from the west
Bros, 7 in 10 musical artist are from the west
Bros, the Yoruba movie industry is much more successful than it's counterpart in the north. The east, last time I checked has none -but struggles to squeeze Ibo into lines of every movie they make ... SMH

In all things you do ... seek knowledge. Like the muslims will say .. seek knowledge as far as China.
Wake up to the reality there is more to share when we all pool our resource. So far only the Niger-Delta has been paying up ,
and it has suffered for it. But, still it embraces the Nigerian Identity and instead of praying for destructions demands it's fair share as is enshrine in the Federal constitution and with each passing day - the Niger-Delta gets the recognition it deserves.

The east should do the same. Build something that makes you indispensable... not these businesses that can be replaced in 6 months - 1 year with a simple interest free bank loan from Jaiz bank.

Seriously, now I know, Yorubas don't get it when it concern Igbo matters in Nigeria.
My brother, Igbos just don't want Biafra for the hell of it, but are being suffocating to death by the way it's structured for now
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ay4shizzy(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
engrchykae:
i will keep calling you guys cowards because i have good evidence.the 3rd marine which happened to be an afonja division were completely decimated by our fathers.shande's brigade were decimated at Aba,navy captain makajuola's men were sunk at oguta and col etuk's men were decimated at owdrri until O.A.U raised soldiers for obasanjo.
O.A.U as in obafemi awolowo university...dumb Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Cubeet: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

That's why I told you to go to the creeks and find out.
You think the Niger Deltans are fools? Am a Niger Delta boy grew up in the North FYI. Come down south not typing from a cave in sw
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by haqueurate(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Nne5:

STFU and stop spewing trash in the whole thread.
who be this village girl wey never cross river benue b4. Go and help you brother pack his fake items in his 2x2 shop in sabon gari kano biko
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ipodstinks: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Common to fight ijaw militant,una opc dey make noise dey ask for permission to turn to lion,rat,cockroach ad mosquito. so dem go fit fight miltants.. im come be ibos una wan fight?Empty drumz
Glint. You think I have time for all this noise. My strength is channel to making money which speaks louder than voice. You can keep shouting, when the fight breaks out, we will know who can fight.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by lordyugo: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

But why can't you use that financial acumen to develop your barren eroded land. Them forbid you to develop your region?. You need to vacate southwest immediately so that we can use better people from other places to substitute you. You don't pay your taxes (gala sellers and recharge cards sellers don't pay taxes), you cause nuisance on our land and you're obnoxiously irritating.

I don't need to travel for me to know your land is barren and eroded. According to world bank all 5 Alaigbo states are the top eroded states in Nigeria. No be me talk am, na world bank talk am

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2013/11/26/combating-erosion-in-nigeria-new-project-spells-hope-in-seven-states

nvr knew d chinese, indians, lebanese ,jews etc who left dr regions to build dr empires on diff geographical locations came from a barren land loooooool, d only time ur brethrens leave dr region is to b cab drivers, tailors and hairdressers , no desire or urge to make any impact , thats why Sw rural areas cn best be depicted as a horror movie
fight that afonja genetic malfunction of fear nd laziness to leave their comfort zones to hustle rather than reading articles that have no impact whatsover in ur daily life.
incase u didnt get d memo if a tribe or a race left dr region to come show you how to make money in ur region then something is inherently wrong with ur DNA LOOOL and yes the phone and d clothes on ur bak ws imported by an igbo person who started wit selling gala, if I wr u I should set up an alter nd praise the igbos cos u nd ur brethrens would hv bn naked nd holding hands singing KUMBAYA

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2017
haqueurate:

who be this village girl wey never cross river benue b4. Go and help you brother pack his fake items in his 2x2 shop in sabon gari kano biko
Afonja boy..When una go issue una ultimatum for lagos na? smiley
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2017
ipodstinks:
Glint. You think I have time for all this noise. My strength is channel to making money which speaks louder than voice. You can keep shouting, when the fight breaks out, we will know who can fight.
Lazy afonja who dash you strength to make money?Lazy PIG
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nne5: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2017
haqueurate:

[s]who be this village girl wey never cross river benue b4. Go and help you brother pack his fake items in his 2x2 shop in sabon gari kano biko[/s]
They resort to insults when you hit them hard.Lool.
.fonja feeling funky.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2017
vantage001:

Asking us to leave is secondary. You can do that when we have gotten biafra.
The main thing is getting the rest of Nigeria to recognize igboland as independent. That is the most important.
We left in the 60s at Ojukwu's orders but that didn't stop gowon from bringing war to the east in the name of one neijeria.
Nigeria should grant biafra sovereignty and they will leave naturally.
Shikena, I am tired of being a second rated Nigerian to a a Northerner
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

who wants to be assoiciated with a failed nation, delude yourselves, they will leave before you say Jack Robinson.
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by IdeyFindWife: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2017
kcy:
Nairaland has cause more harm than good..........hatred and tribalism

Hope Seun & his mods are happy.

Iykefirm:
please i need a presidential welcome from you guys to these amicable forum,i joined nairaland today,i wl nt say much concerning these topic,may GOD help us for these sinking ship

welcome aboard rookie.
Grab a gear or grab a beer, it's a free-for-all; we're in full season, as you can see grin!

hope u can take a punch shocked? hope u brought ur helmet?! Sh!t's going down extra-hard today grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by haqueurate(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Nne5:

They resort to insults when you hit them hard.Lool.
.fonja feeling funky.
cheesy
who has time to insult you? we are helping you celebrate your dream biafra so that you can hurry up and pack up your vices and vacate nigeria so that we can quckly start cleaning up our international immage that you have been soiling over the years.
biko please pack your load and go o!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ifyain: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Good news for IPOB this is what we been waiting for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Gome23: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

nobody wants violence but bros you have no chance against the north. not when there are millions of you everywhere. apart from suya sellers how many northerners are in the east? some of them are not even Nigerians. they are nigerriens.
Go and rest.......The fight is not meant for pple lyk u
Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by soldierdollar(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Super1Star:

I did not know I am not the only one that noticed o.

I was expecting the thread to be on page 10 within 15minutes with wild spread jubilation.

Being cowards that they are, the reality hit them below the belly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok check the number of pages and edit your comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.