Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Imo State And The Diaspora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State And The Diaspora (1240 Views)

Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) / Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / Notable Ethnic Somali People In The Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State And The Diaspora by mrslickk(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
below is a video of a recent address by the imo state governor to the igbo community in washington DC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVYTX79ClVg&NR=1

this kleptomaniac of a man is really pathetic and wallowing in self delusion along with his praise singers and co-kleptomaniacs! he seems to have extended his thieving tentacles to the naija community in US!

he is just beating about the bush as it is highly unlikely that any serious minded Igbo man in the diaspora will take these baseless and meaningless rantlings from mr. kleptomanic seriously simply because he happens to be governor. he did not win any valid election to become governor in the first place, so by definition he is part of the problem, not the solution.

please share your thoughts
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by THEAMAKA(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2010
will let my Mom know about this as well, thanks.   wink
the guy is mad.
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by asha80(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2010
The man deserves 2 bullets in the head.
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by platinumnk(f): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2010
I dont have acess to youtube- what did the man say?
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by THEAMAKA(f): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2010
lol @ plat, why don't you have access to youtube?
I'm watching it now but i wanna watch it later cause its 31 MINUTES!!!!!! shocked
so funny, all the Imo State people start flocking to this thread immediately.
grin
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by platinumnk(f): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
^^ Im at work sweets embarassed

haba now- what did the man say?

transcirption plss
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by chidichris(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2010
apart from the late sam mbakwe, who ruled between 1979 - 1983, imo state has been this unfortunate in the area of governance.
the political drama that saw the current idiot occupying the state's govt's house smoothly and peacefully gave imo state into slavary into the hands of the dare devil(obasanjo) is the climax of our problem.
the situation at the federal level is a reflection of what the state has been experiencing.
it has been the case of settling few and doing what u want.
for me, i have access to youtube but can't afford to waste my time watching the fraudstar turn to gov display his ignorance.
i will rather watch Indecency online.
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by oge4real(f): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
Oh my dear home state, why cant we get tolerable governance for once?
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by THEAMAKA(f): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
oge4real:

Oh my dear home state, why cant we get tolerable governance for once?
you are from Imo? i thought you were from Enugu.
kiss
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by Ikengawo: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
my father personally knows him and told me he's an idiot
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2010
asha 80:

The man deserves 2 bullets in the head.

You wicked, no be small oo!!! ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Imo State And The Diaspora by Mylesudeh: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hello Guys, I read all your comments and think you guys will be interested in become official members of Imo State Diaspora-membership is free!!! to join, please go to: imostatediaspora.org; there you can state your views and even start topics of choice; as well as support the movement to allow Nigerians in the Diaspora to vote in future elections. please join and remind a friend to do the same

(1) (Reply)

House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated. . . / ‘i Misunderstood Anambra State Politics’ -andy Uba / Prof Barth Nnaji Named The New Special Advicer On Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.