Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. (49033 Views)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Amgreat70:
How can I withdraw my money from swissgolden I don't want to do again

You can only wait to cycle out I guess...not sure though

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by pattybf(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Let me have the website.

I'm not sure abt their website. I have been following some threads abt them here n someone added me to there WhatsApp group.

U can search for them.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Ryda(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2017
ponzi or no ponzi.. people will still succumb

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by eyinjuege: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

On the contrary,network marketing is legit but it's not just for everyone.

Is there anything bad if that bag of rice dealer tells you that he will give you 1k for every buyer you refer to his shop and another N500 on anyone who buys through the first guy you introduced.

Who will give the second rice buyer his own 1k?, plus the additional 500 to you? Meaning the seller will give out 1500 for the second rice transaction. How sustainable is that when a 3rd rice buyer enters the equation meaning the seller will give out 2k on that 3rd bag of rice because people were referred to his shop. How much is the sellers profit in the first place?
Someone will still end up short changed at the end of the day

21 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by LagosismyHome(f): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

You
2 downlines
4 downlines
One cycle

Now for your two downlines to cycle there will be need for continuity meaning

Your 2 downlines
4 downlines
8 downlines
your 2 downlines achieves a cycle

Any business model that involves you bringing ithers is a glorified pyramid or ponzi scheme.

Only a matter of time before people open their eyes and see

12 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by greatermax77(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2017
Looking for a business partner from all the state in Nig. With 70k, U become a distributor in Aim Global/ promoter. U can earn 9,600- 153,000 daily.
Whatsapp me on 08084132588
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by marksleek25: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2017
I attended the seminar recently-just hogwash!

3 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by kevoh(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2017
paradice:

Try something else! I can show u good stuff though my contact on signature
Your signature is not showing... undecided
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by rafabenitez: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2017
All these GNLD scammers changing name like wrapper,thunder wey go faya una still dey hospital with Buhari,thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Kenchukky(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:
Well many people may not know but I am an E-commerce consultant and my job is to scrutinize businesses that are online oriented and tell people which is a sustainable one or not and just as I warned about MMM as not sustainable about a year ago, I am coming out this time to state the red flags in swiss golden Nigeria.

I will not bore you with stories and I wouldn't be writing this today if the admin of a certain wattsup group with number +234 706 258 5988 did not evict me simply because according to him,I am spoiling his business (whatever that means) but all I did was simply professional trying to point out the red flags in the business when he ought to be simply professional by explaining to me.

Now get this clear, I believe in network marketing and I am not calling swizz golden a scam but what I am simply pointing out is that the earning structure is very faulty,unrealistic and unstainable.

Now the business module insists that you MUST refer 2 people and in fact you will not progress if a cycle is not complete and it takes 7 people(You inclusive) to cycle and according to the structure, once you earn, you start another cycle with your downlines following you if they also cycle and this goes on and on and on.....but what many fail to understand is that for this to happen,everyone who registers MUST sign up 2 people meaning the matrix must be filled up for the system to be sustained...in other words, the downlines structure must be in this format. ..

You
2 downlines
4 downlines
One cycle

Your 2 downlines
4 downlines
8 downlines

your 4 downlines of your immediate 2 will need

4 downlines
16 downlines
32 downlines
the 4 downlines above cycles.

Now here is the glitch....for you to make a second cycle,you will not be needing just 7 people but

you
people

Meaning you will need 64 people to register under you.

Now it is not the 62 that is the problem but the fact that everyone MUST sign up 2 people who MUST sign up another 2 in other to sustain the business.

Invariably it means the business must have an arithmetic progression of a multiple of 2...

and on and on....

In my years as a consultant,I have never seen a matrix filled up meaning there is no way that arithmetic progression can be achieved which simply means the earning structure only gives room for the early starters which is also a red flag.

Some will say team work will ensure you get 2 downlines but no team work can sustain the matrix at a stage when it becomes so large.

I do believe that if the Admin of swizz golden Nigeria can go back to the drawing board and bring out a sustainable earning structure, the business might just stand the test of time.

A good earning structure of any network must not favor early starters but hard workers and must give room for participants to earn even if they only refer on person.

I want intelligent contributors to prove me wrong.

Thanks
They will not because that is the aim at the end of the day. They just pack up after they and their cronies have made it and after two years come up with another one. This is not the first Golden thing that has crashed.

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by slimmoney(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Thak God i have not invested my hard earned money into it.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by seyisolu(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2017
Sunnyja:
You will live long. Any business that involves you bringing people before you can earn my friend run run run!

As u all know MMM does not require you to bring people for you to start gaining. Just bring yourself and be faithful, that's all. MMM ROCKS

11 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Kenchukky(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:
Well many people may not know but I am an E-commerce consultant and my job is to scrutinize businesses that are online oriented and tell people which is a sustainable one or not and just as I warned about MMM as not sustainable about a year ago, I am coming out this time to state the red flags in swiss golden Nigeria.

I will not bore you with stories and I wouldn't be writing this today if the admin of a certain wattsup group with number +234 706 258 5988 did not evict me simply because according to him,I am spoiling his business (whatever that means) but all I did was simply professional trying to point out the red flags in the business when he ought to be simply professional by explaining to me.

Now get this clear, I believe in network marketing and I am not calling swizz golden a scam but what I am simply pointing out is that the earning structure is very faulty,unrealistic and unstainable.

Now the business module insists that you MUST refer 2 people and in fact you will not progress if a cycle is not complete and it takes 7 people(You inclusive) to cycle and according to the structure, once you earn, you start another cycle with your downlines following you if they also cycle and this goes on and on and on.....but what many fail to understand is that for this to happen,everyone who registers MUST sign up 2 people meaning the matrix must be filled up for the system to be sustained...in other words, the downlines structure must be in this format. ..

You
2 downlines
4 downlines
One cycle

Your 2 downlines
4 downlines
8 downlines

4 downlines
16 downlines
32 downlines

Now here is the glitch....for you to make a second cycle,you will not be needing just 7 people but

you
people

Now it is not the 62 that is the problem but the fact that everyone MUST sign up 2 people who MUST sign up another 2 in other to sustain the business.

Invariably it means the business must have an arithmetic progression of a multiple of 2...

and on and on....

In my years as a consultant,I have never seen a matrix filled up meaning there is no way that arithmetic progression can be achieved which simply means the earning structure only gives room for the early starters which is also a red flag.

Some will say team work will ensure you get 2 downlines but no team work can sustain the matrix at a stage when it becomes so large.

I do believe that if the Admin of swizz golden Nigeria can go back to the drawing board and bring out a sustainable earning structure, the business might just stand the test of time.

A good earning structure of any network must not favor early starters but hard workers and must give room for participants to earn even if they only refer on person.

Thanks

They will not because that is the aim at the end of the day. They just pack up after they and their cronies have made it and after two years come up with another one. This is not the first Golden thing that has crashed.

4 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Razael23(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2017
i rememeber one time i went to the post office to collect a package and one of the desk officers tried to sell the swiss golden idea to me. i wasnt really convinced about it so i kept asking questions some questions he couldnt even come up with a straight answer, next tin one of his colleagues an elderly woman just cut him shut and started countering me and becoming aggresive ( for my mind i was like, Na by force?)i saw frustration in her eyes and i was like, meehn this whole tin is crap. im neva gonna fall for some like dis

12 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by DUNKA(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

You
2 downlines
4 downlines
One cycle

Your 2 downlines
4 downlines
8 downlines

4 downlines
16 downlines
32 downlines

you
people

and on and on....

Thanks

so on point. It is actually a very sophisticated scam

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by MYDEBBY(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2017
Owing to the economic recession, to get our table or cycle Completed has not been easy and our money is just stagnant and loosing value for over 5 months now, I think I need to withdraw the money and reinvest it

2 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by ontruth(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

On the contrary,network marketing is legit but it's not just for everyone.

Is there anything bad if that bag of rice dealer tells you that he will give you 1k for every buyer you refer to his shop and another N500 on anyone who buys through the first guy you introduced.

You don't understand anything that's why you used this cheaper way to explain it .

It is not just you Halima telling Mr Okoro to go and buy rice from Mrs Ayo then you Halima will get 1k from Mrs Ayo just for referring Mr Okoro to her to buy rice, It is never like that ok.

Halima must Bring 2 buyers who will bring another 2 buyers each before Mrs AYO will give her 1k.

2 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by crunchyg: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

I won't call it a scam but the warning structure is not just sustainable.
But in my own opinion, if you feel the second cycle is not feasible for you then you stop at the first cycle. Immediately your first cycle completes you will be paid and as you collect your first money, you can start a new cycle afresh

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by DUNKA(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Amgreat70:
I need to withdraw my money from that scheme, his do I go about it,because it seems its not viable.
my dear it is impossible. I know because i am a victim. Just move on as it is now grammer will start angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by OTEGA1: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Gbam

One origin for you dis nite

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2017
After MMM people have still not learnt. I guess we will always have stupid greedy Pple around us.

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Donvalentino55(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2017
So which of the networking/ponzi schemes do you suggest for us that's trustworthy and less risky pls?
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by malakus(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by jamal230(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2017
Please for your wall and floor designs contact
Edison designs
We don't sell tiles
We don't do interlocking,
They are bricks , stone craft and concrete stamping
Call us on 08037688028

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Jabioro: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2017
OP you're trying to keep off from fact, but alert people on need to see the red flag.. I concur with you to give 100% words.Swiss golden is a scam.. simple

3 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.