Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. (49052 Views)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by cosade(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Any business model that involves you bringing ithers is a glorified pyramid or ponzi scheme.

Only a matter of time before people open their eyes and see

Lagos mummy was here wink
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by demosoft: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Good observation OP. Firstly, everyone needs to know that Swiss golden is a glorified ponzi scheme without any external source of earning besides mandating it members to recruit 2 persons each.
They even went as far as successfully coping a legitimate company name Swiss Gold Global who have been in business about 9 years. That way, most people will be convinced they have solid history. If anyone in interested in a gold business, then i will recommend you join the original company swiss gold global and not swiss golden. Plans are in motion for swiss gold global launch in Nigeria, am sure lot's of persons will be sued when it's time.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Alexa30: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tellemall:

This is the thing about all multi level marketing/networking that the marketers can't seem to understand. If you ask them these questions, they become very hot tempered and tell you that you must be a hater of good things.

The schemes are meant to rouse greed but in the end are unsustainable because of the fractals.

Networking is never an option.

I don't know much about other Networks but I don't there is any network that has a double bonus plan & is a hybrid of stair steps breakaway & matrix with out spillover like Edmark Network. That pays a 71% bonus :
1. Retail Profit.
2. Performance Bonus
3. Managers Bonus
4. Achievement Bonus
5. Leadership Bonus
6. Travel Fund
7. Car Fund
8. Year Find
9. House Fund
I didn't believe at first , having had a bad experience with GNLD. But I am grateful to God for discovering Edmark
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by harbayo20(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2017
Sunnyja:
You will live long. Any business that involves you bringing people before you can earn my friend run run run!

The basic fact for any business at all to flourish is the need to involve people!
Can you open shop and decide not to look for customers/buyers?

2 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by harbayo20(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Donvalentino55:
So which of the networking/ponzi schemes do you suggest for us that's trustworthy and less risky pls?

Check my signature
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by cosade(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2017
harbayo20:

The basic fact for any business at all to flourish is the need to involve people!
Can you open shop and decide not to look for customers/buyers?

Business?

Can you tell us the goods and/or services you want to invite customers to buy in the opened shop?
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by cosade(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2017
demosoft:
Good observation OP. Firstly, everyone needs to know that Swiss golden is a glorified ponzi scheme without any external source of earning besides mandating it members to recruit 2 persons each.
They even went as far as successfully coping a legitimate company name Swiss Gold Global who have been in business about 9 years. That way, most people will be convinced they have solid history. If anyone in interested in a gold business, then i will recommend you join the original company swiss gold global and not swiss golden. Plans are in motion for swiss gold global launch in Nigeria, am sure lot's of persons will be sued when it's time.

All na wash.

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by ogbeifuncletus(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
you guys can check out Wealth Generators I think its great.

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Udohephraim17(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
ogbeifuncletus:
you guys can check out Wealth Generators I think its great.
Wealth Generators is the next big thing to hit the networking industry not just in Nigeria but in the whole world.
I'll give you a few reason's why

First, they have several products that can help a customer make money. Yes! With *WG* you can make money without recruiting and referrals.

Secondly, the company has a great compensation plan for those that want to build. The compensation plan includes stock options because the company is a publicly traded company, listed on the American stock Exchange.
You can check my thread on it called Business launch. Or contact me via my signature.
P.S. pls google the company, make some reaseaech about us before contacting me

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Toks2008:
Well many people may not know but I am an E-commerce consultant and my job is to scrutinize businesses that are online oriented and tell people which is a sustainable one or not and just as I warned about MMM as not sustainable about a year ago, I am coming out this time to state the red flags in swiss golden Nigeria.

I will not bore you with stories and I wouldn't be writing this today if the admin of a certain wattsup group with number +234 706 258 5988 did not evict me simply because according to him,I am spoiling his business (whatever that means) but all I did was simply professional trying to point out the red flags in the business when he ought to be simply professional by explaining to me.

Now get this clear, I believe in network marketing and I am not calling swizz golden a scam but what I am simply pointing out is that the earning structure is very faulty,unrealistic and unstainable.

Now the business module insists that you MUST refer 2 people and in fact you will not progress if a cycle is not complete and it takes 7 people(You inclusive) to cycle and according to the structure, once you earn, you start another cycle with your downlines following you if they also cycle and this goes on and on and on.....but what many fail to understand is that for this to happen,everyone who registers MUST sign up 2 people meaning the matrix must be filled up for the system to be sustained...in other words, the downlines structure must be in this format. ..

You
2 downlines
4 downlines
One cycle

Now for your two downlines to cycle there will be need for continuity meaning

Your 2 downlines
4 downlines
8 downlines
your 2 downlines achieves a cycle

your 4 downlines of your immediate 2 will need

4 downlines
16 downlines
32 downlines
the 4 downlines above cycles.

Now here is the glitch....for you to make a second cycle,you will not be needing just 7 people but

you
people

Meaning you will need 64 people to register under you.

Now it is not the 62 that is the problem but the fact that everyone MUST sign up 2 people who MUST sign up another 2 in other to sustain the business.

Invariably it means the business must have an arithmetic progression of a multiple of 2...

and on and on....

In my years as a consultant,I have never seen a matrix filled up meaning there is no way that arithmetic progression can be achieved which simply means the earning structure only gives room for the early starters which is also a red flag.

Some will say team work will ensure you get 2 downlines but no team work can sustain the matrix at a stage when it becomes so large.

I do believe that if the Admin of swizz golden Nigeria can go back to the drawing board and bring out a sustainable earning structure, the business might just stand the test of time.

A good earning structure of any network must not favor early starters but hard workers and must give room for participants to earn even if they only refer on person.

I want intelligent contributors to prove me wrong.

Thanks

Well, you Arithmetic I must say is spot on.

Theoretically, you may have a point.

But your theory fails to take one thing into consideration.

You postulated your theory without giving consideration to leverage.

If I bring 2 people on board, it means that 3 people are now out looking for more people right?

Ok! So suddenly 3 becomes 7 and again the search party now has the power of seven. Now if each of this 7 brings just 1 person, it means we now have double that strength-----14.

You see my friend, if theories were what makes the M.L.M industry tick, there would be no M.L.M today. There are companies running this same exact matrix and they have being in business for decades. Go check out F.L.P.

Truth they have run a similar matrix for 40 years and we have new distributors as late as last year who are making the Chairman's Annual Bonus.

Theories and just simply that...Theories. In reality, a very different scenario plays out.

The Myth that only early adopters earn the money and the benefit is a defeatist ideology which most achievers out there have successfully debunked several times over.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Well, you Arithmetic I must say is spot on.

Theoretically, you may have a point.

But your theory fails to take one thing into consideration.

You postulated your theory without giving consideration to leverage.

If I bring 2 people on board, it means that 3 people are now out looking for more people right?

Ok! So suddenly 3 becomes 7 and again the search party now has the power of seven. Now if each of this 7 brings just 1 person, it means we now have double that strength-----14.

You see my friend, if theories were what makes the M.L.M industry tick, there would be no M.L.M today. There are companies running this same exact matrix and they have being in business for decades. Go check out F.L.P.

Truth they have run a similar matrix for 40 years and we have new distributors as late as last year who are making the Chairman's Annual Bonus.

Theories and just simply that...Theories. In reality, a very different scenario plays out.

The Myth that only early adopters earn the money and the benefit is a defeatist ideology which most achievers out there have successfully debunked several times over.

Dude read my analysis again and this time veeery slowly.

I was among the pioneer mlm gurus in Nigeria and we brought GNLD from Ghana in 1998.

Wgart I wrote up there is as solid as crystal but I can't stress it further...believe it or not,,no network matrix can ever be complete no Marrer the number of downlibes you need to recruit.

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by aieromon(m): 7:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Finally,the cookie crumbles.....

http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/16/efcc-recovers-n216m-%E2%80%9Cswiss-golden%E2%80%9D-fraudsters
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by xenastar(f): 1:48pm On May 19, 2018
Wow...
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2018
xenastar:
Wow...
Nigerians like to learn the hard way
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by anonymous96: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
wowdiva:
The business has been on for 7 years now, it has it representative offices all over the world. Has it legal unit in Ikoyi Lagos. Plans are ongoing to establish a representative office in Nigeria.
This is no ponzi scheme, it will continue to stand the test of time.
I hope u see this. grin grin grin grin..
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by mctfopt: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
anonymous96:

I hope u see this. grin grin grin grin..

Do they listen? I have one promoting one other scam in our whatsapp group chat, telling us how the program makes participants rich and wants me to register. I am laughing in 3D grin
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by gameboyo: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
seyisolu:

As u all know MMM does not require you to bring people for you to start gaining. Just bring yourself and be faithful, that's all. MMM ROCKS

Still rocking? Hope you didn't lose much
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by tk4rd: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
I have just two questions.
1. How can someone quit his table totally and get his refund back.
2. How can someone sell his initial investment for the gold back to the company and get his money back (or some amount less than the initial investment)
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by tk4rd: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
I saw this, and I decided to share it here..
Question: What if you decide to Drop out half way through the Table?
Answer: You are given 14 days to cancel your order for Main Tables, and 3 days for preliminary Tables, if you wish to back out from the Bonus Marketing Program.
But, what if you have passed the grace period for cancellation? What happens to your initial investment?
It will be stuck in the table until you have closed it.
What it simply means is that you have to close the table no matter what.
It could be a blessing in disguise, because everyone above you in the Level 1 and 2 will try their best to put new recruits under you, so that they can close their table, and you could just take it for a ride.
But, if no one is actively recruiting, your position on the Table will always be there, and you would be stuck there for a very long time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.