Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. (49048 Views)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Slimmos(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2017
mctfopt:

People are making money off cryptocurrency trading and you are here saying it's not sustainable. Ignorance is real bliss I guess
Bro pls can you pls put me through in crypto trading? I have a poloniex account, I have funded it but I havnt traded cuz I dont know how to go about it. I would b glad if u can mentor me. Here is my email.. Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Amgreat70(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Balley:
plz how can I reach u, email address or somtin? Need to ask u some questions. Thanks
Please drop ur mail will contact u
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Balley(f): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=Amgreat70 post=57437513]
Please drop ur mkail will contact thanks
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Amgreat70(m): 2:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Balley:

. thanks
U can take ur mail down
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by mctfopt: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Candybob:

People make money out of regular ponzi schemes.
It is not whether you will make money, the issue is sustainability of the money making model.

While cryptocurrency is real, networking for crypto is plain old simple scam. You dont mine crypto by referals but by solving complex Maths.

You need to check how easy it is for you to pull out your money whenever you choose to. Any scheme that attempts to keep your money trapped in the sytem is a scam.

The blockchain is suppose to be such that there is no central regulator, but these guys will ask you to provide your KYC when it is time for payment.

Did you see me mention networking in my reply? I'm talking about cryptocurrency trading, it seems you don't know what that means. Google it and understand I'm in no way talking about ponzi or scam networking or anything as shady as that
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by mctfopt: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Slimmos:
Bro pls can you pls put me through in crypto trading? I have a poloniex account, I have funded it but I havnt traded cuz I dont know how to go about it. I would b glad if u can mentor me. Here is my email.. Adewalep4@gmail.com

Check your mail
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Candybob(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
mctfopt:

Did you see me mention networking in my reply? I'm talking about cryptocurrency trading, it seems you don't know what that means. Google it and understand I'm in no way talking about ponzi or scam networking or anything as shady as that

There are still plenty of fake crypto currencies, which one are you talking about?
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
mctfopt:

Any crypto currency that it's value is not defined by rule of demand and supply is scam.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by giftiy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Forex4u:

Questra is your safe haven now, if you wish to safeguard your future, its only possible in Questra, am not talking because of am spreading the good news but many have lost to fake programs here and there because they lack to seek for counsel, learn from the wise.
hint me more
how dose it work
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Forex4u(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
giftiy:
hint me more how dose it work
contact me via WhatsApp to get more info
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Forex4u(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
cosade:

It's in their character to be abusive when confronted with reality/facts.

you misinterpreted my reply and banned me, even if you do it a thousand times, it doesn't stop me from spreading the benefits of Questra Holdings, you are only limiting the info people needed to recover their lost money and effort in quack programs.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Forex4u(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kennydoc:

The only problem is when that bag of rice sells for 50k instead of 20k and people only buy it because they hope to recover the money spent on it, and make gains.

That is my grouse with many network marketing groups. Over hyping and over pricing of simple products (in many cases ordinary supplements) and people spend tens even hundreds of thousands to buy them not because they need them but because they hope to invite people and make so much money when they build a team. At the end, only a few people (the early starters) make maximum gains.

From your earlier calculation, do you know that if you continue that matrix (and assuming it takes each new sign up a whole month to register 2 downlines), by the 36th month (ie 3 years), over 68 billion people will need to join in one month to sustain the matrix?
Network marketing is a big scam. I've joined 2 companies in the past, lost some money till my eyes opened to how unrealistic and how unsustainable it is.

Stop lamenting that you lost money here and there, don't you know that product networking isn't trendy again but service networking is, am so sorry for people who tagged Questra as a scam, I sincerely want you to keep watching, keep investigating while people who knows the importance of weekly dividend will keep on reaping where they have down their seeds of breakthrough.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Forex4u(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
NickD:

No show because u haven't been able to bring ppl into ur structure... It's difficult I know..sincerely I quit after 4months and got my money back with a little deficit. My only observation is a lot of women are the ones majorly succeeding in it cos as a guy dem go wine u tire till u join lolz. PERSEVERANCE is the key but unfortunately I couldn't keep up.

Why don't you try Questra and see the difference you ain't getting from all these jargons, I pray the OP should make deeper research and see what himself and its followers is missing.

I have a full plot in Lagos for persons that are doubting about Questra, if you think am joking WhatsApp me and let meet face to face, shallow minded individuals won't understand my language, my land is at standby for Anybody to do business with Questra to see its authenticity, we will agree on duration, upon you reclaiming your principal and profits on the agreed duration, I shall take back my land and our agreement expires.

You can call me via WhatsApp to discuss on terms and Condition, pls serious business minded individuals and not paupers who sit and wait for luck to visit them at their doorstep.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Sensual:
Don't spoil business for me joor. I'm planning to register
come and register with Alliance Aim Global, I can guarantee ur success stories.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by LOUIS6(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Toks2008:
Well many people may not know but I am an E-commerce consultant and my job is to scrutinize businesses that are online oriented and tell people which is a sustainable one or not and just as I warned about MMM as not sustainable about a year ago, I am coming out this time to state the red flags in swiss golden Nigeria.

I will not bore you with stories and I wouldn't be writing this today if the admin of a certain wattsup group with number +234 706 258 5988 did not evict me simply because according to him,I am spoiling his business (whatever that means) but all I did was simply professional trying to point out the red flags in the business when he ought to be simply professional by explaining to me.

Now get this clear, I believe in network marketing and I am not calling swizz golden a scam but what I am simply pointing out is that the earning structure is very faulty,unrealistic and unstainable.

Now the business module insists that you MUST refer 2 people and in fact you will not progress if a cycle is not complete and it takes 7 people(You inclusive) to cycle and according to the structure, once you earn, you start another cycle with your downlines following you if they also cycle and this goes on and on and on.....but what many fail to understand is that for this to happen,everyone who registers MUST sign up 2 people meaning the matrix must be filled up for the system to be sustained...in other words, the downlines structure must be in this format. ..

You
2 downlines
4 downlines
One cycle

Now for your two downlines to cycle there will be need for continuity meaning

Your 2 downlines
4 downlines
8 downlines
your 2 downlines achieves a cycle

your 4 downlines of your immediate 2 will need

4 downlines
16 downlines
32 downlines
the 4 downlines above cycles.

Now here is the glitch....for you to make a second cycle,you will not be needing just 7 people but

you
people

Meaning you will need 64 people to register under you.

Now it is not the 62 that is the problem but the fact that everyone MUST sign up 2 people who MUST sign up another 2 in other to sustain the business.

Invariably it means the business must have an arithmetic progression of a multiple of 2...

and on and on....

In my years as a consultant,I have never seen a matrix filled up meaning there is no way that arithmetic progression can be achieved which simply means the earning structure only gives room for the early starters which is also a red flag.

Some will say team work will ensure you get 2 downlines but no team work can sustain the matrix at a stage when it becomes so large.

I do believe that if the Admin of swizz golden Nigeria can go back to the drawing board and bring out a sustainable earning structure, the business might just stand the test of time.

A good earning structure of any network must not favor early starters but hard workers and must give room for participants to earn even if they only refer on person.

I want intelligent contributors to prove me wrong.

Thanks

pls check...sir

I sent PM
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
LOUIS6:

pls check...sir

I sent PM
Wattsup 08zero2314six046
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by toluuuuu(m): 3:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Toks2008:

MLM and network marketing is legit please don't get it twisted but if your compensation plan is faulty then it is a waste of money and time...PERIOD.

Legit as in you won't go to jail for it, yeah of course, legit as in it's worth it, hell no
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by georgegift: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
I had withdraw my money back after I checked
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by rumomonga(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
wowdiva:
The business has been on for 7 years now, it has it representative offices all over the world. Has it legal unit in Ikoyi Lagos. Plans are ongoing to establish a representative office in Nigeria.
This is no ponzi scheme, it will continue to stand the test of time.

Please I can't seem to get my funds out of the system after 7 months of nothing to show for investing, any help?
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Idyrich: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tellemall:

This is the thing about all multi level marketing/networking that the marketers can't seem to understand. If you ask them these questions, they become very hot tempered and tell you that you must be a hater of good things.

The schemes are meant to rouse greed but in the end are unsustainable because of the fractals.

Networking is never an option.

Please don't say networking is not an option. It is if you join a good one. I have always said that any company I join must be one that will make me work for my money. If it looks like a get rich quick scheme, I will run because it is not sustainable!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.