Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,344 members, 7,843,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother (55922 Views)

Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by seunlly(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
And then next!
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by liftedhigh: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eyah
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by awonwerey: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Is he mummy's boy Wasn't he living as a bachelor in a separate apartment was he living with her before the wedding can't she be visiting him once in a while Is he relocating to outer space
Tears of joy
I cry when i listen to Jcole album undecided
1 track always gets me emotional wen he drops an album
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Why do I find this awkward? Why should a grown as man cry? What for? I may be wrong though but I don't think I will be cool with that.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Awwwww... This is cute! Want my husband to cry too after the priest says.... The latest couple in town, Mr and Mrs A...... a
I guess you're gonna search for a long time. But from the way you talk, I can sense you don't mind how long. kiss
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Awwwww... This is cute! Want my husband to cry too after the priest says.... The latest couple in town, Mr and Mrs A...... a
I guess you're gonna search for a long time. But from the way you talk, I can sense you don't mind how long. kiss
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by wadetaw202: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
When guys get emotional, it can only be with their sweet loving mothers, just as it is with the ladies and their doting Dads... Lol

This emotional photo of Tolubabalola and his irreplaceable mother crying on his wedding day has got media users talking.

Read below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/media-react-to-viral-photo-of-crying.html?m=1

All I see here is a new meme

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by CzarChris(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
I know I will crying uncontrollably on my wedding day along with with my mum and sis. Cos my dad won't be there to witness it. Oh, I wish my dad was alive to see his grandkids when they start coming. The man really tried for me. cry cry cry

Call me a sissy all you want, but I still shed tears anytime I listen to Luther Vandross's "Dance with my Father" .

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by DollarAngel(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
That guy is a kid, a fortunate kid

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by NickiSlay(f): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Either he's the LAST BORN

♤...or THE ONLY MALE CHILD
or 1st son
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by konkonbilo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
eezeribe:

Stop lying. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by zeezeegal(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
iweecureyou:
waow i m juss seas ur pinshore whell Bebe lelt me advices u pliss pliss and pliss u are too flat no1...no2 u arr too mush realsambu the olosho i pansh last week mourndaysundecided.
And stop pms me i dont dates anyhaw worewore girls.pliss i know u wee nort asnswer bet i haf shuwore darts itis pained u dieangry
Why Ya Life Be Like This?

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by ecdcyber: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
K
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
eezeribe:

Stop lying. cool
Bet y? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by offishialpablo: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
because u r wah....*Beyonce*
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Huee(f): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
This one the guy has an extreme connection with his mother..
I hope he won't have to choose between his mother and his wife later on

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
This happens when boys are totally dependent on their mum until age tears him apart. A real man would have been away from mom way long before meeting a wife, so the option of a teary symbiotic relation with mom is just a reflection that this boy never grow. I am damn sure he will be calling the mom to tender a report when his wife hasnt served lunch by 1:00PM.

Happy Married Life though.

Love with your heart and not with your head.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rich I bet
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
CzarChris:
I know I will crying uncontrollably on my wedding day along with with my mum and sis. Cos my dad won't be there to witness it. Oh, I wish my dad was alive to see his grandkids when they start coming. The man really tried for me. cry cry cry

Call me a sissy all you want, but I still shed tears anytime I listen to Luther Vandross's "Dance with my Father" .

Sir Kid, whats up.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Shows he's going to be a weak man

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by smartty68(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
iweecureyou:
waow i m juss seas ur pinshore whell Bebe lelt me advices u pliss pliss and pliss u are too flat no1...no2 u arr too mush realsambu the olosho i pansh last week mourndaysundecided.
And stop pms me i dont dates anyhaw worewore girls.pliss i know u wee nort asnswer bet i haf shuwore darts itis pained u die
angry
Sir you wound English no be small. Lemme faint small

6 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by jnrbayano(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

You sound like someone guys will use crying to deceive easily

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by kenx1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gush... I miss my mom..it hurts so much knowing she's never gona b @my wedding
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Prettiepearlz:
Why do I find this awkward? Why should a grown as man cry? What for? I may be wrong though but I don't think I will be cool with that.

If they hv gone tru alot together its possible. U never can tell.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Hbklove(m): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Motherly love.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Edum13656: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
see en beards... every guy now de carry beards even those that look like 13th century Yoruba Affa priest. nawa oo
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Gebbson007(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Izz nuh me n u. grin
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lol cheesy

Oh jeez! grin
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by IamGobe(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
the woman doesn't want to cry much coz of her make up embarassed
hu noticed this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by ayormidestar(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
he com resemble runtown
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by onatisi(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Is he mummy's boy
Wasn't he living as a bachelor in a separate apartment
was he living with her before the wedding
can't she be visiting him once in a while
Is he relocating to outer space
They are crying because someone isnt there. Most possibly the father or sibling who they wish was around to witness that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.