Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp (6349 Views)

Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by adventure(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2010
ABUJA—FOLLOWING the growing tension over the prolonged absence of President Umaru Yar’Adua who left the country 23 November 2009, for medical attention, the Board of Trustees, BoT, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, said yesterday that the President has been discharged from the hospital.

The PDP BoT said, even without President Yar’Adua handing over to Vice President, Goodluck Jonathan in a constitutional manner, however, commended him for what it described as “the vice discharging the duties of the President in accordance with the provisions of the 1999 Constitution.”

In two different statements yesterday on the outcome of last Thursday’s BoT meeting, the PDP National Secretary, Abubakar Kawu Baraje, declared that the situation in the country was under control as both the Executive and the National Assembly have been performing their constitutional duties, despite the absence of President Yar’Adua.

According to him, in line with the judgment of the Federal High Court in Abuja, there was no vacuum in the leadership of the country against the backdrop that the Vice President can act for the President in the latter’s absence without any formal handover.

Part of the statement reads, “Rising from its BoT meeting held last Thursday, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, noted the encouraging reports that the President had spoken on the telephone to some principal officers of the country, as well as to the media, has been discharged from the hospital and he expressed the hope of returning home as soon as possible.

“Noted, furthermore that both Houses of the National Assembly, as well as the Federal Executive Council under the Vice President, had debated the President’s absence and adopted patriotic resolutions that should help to restore confidence in the nation’s and the government’s ability to effectively deal with the developing issues of this temporary challenge. The Party commends all these institutions for their dedication and deep sense of responsibility, and enjoins them to remain constant and resolute.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/01/19/yaradua-has-been-discharged-from-hospital-%E2%80%94-pdp/
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by platinumnk(f): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2010
they are finally releasing his body cheesy cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by ebonyz: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2010
so where is he? undecided
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2010
Story story
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by adventure(m): 12:59am On Jan 20, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Story story

STORY lol
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by aieromon(m): 2:06am On Jan 20, 2010
Trash
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Story story
tell me story plz
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2010
ebonyz:

so where is he? undecided

In Yemen taking a course in suicide bombing! grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by neily(f): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2010
Untill i see him and torch him wit my hands, then i will believe.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2010
neily:

and when last did you touch him with your hand? and mind your words Turai will list u a suspect ( husband snacther) grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Kx: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2010
neily:

Are you today's biblical doubting Thomas?
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by hollandis(f): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2010
Once upon a time?
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by suxes2005(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2010
Na dem sabi
If dem like make e dey aso-rock or saudi
1 day sha, truth go come

SHALOM
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by DualCore1: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2010
What? So we gon be having a president preside over this country once again?
Ah mehn this sucks donkey balls.
So this 24/7 NEPA stunt (that i've been enjoying for approx. 50 days) will soon end.  sad
Free booze at that anti-umaru dude's bar will soon stop too.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2010
Is he going to stay in saudi for the lesser hajj again?
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Sunofgod(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2010
They have finalised the cloning process and it was a success apart from one thing - He now has an american womans voice and therefore cannot speak in public due to the constant profanities that exit his mouth.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by r231(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
hmmmm
STORY
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by ayettymama(f): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
YEEE DID THEY BRING THE DEAD TO LIFE??

YARADUA IS A DEAD MOFO!!
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by naijaswag1: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
Part of the statement reads, “Rising from its BoT meeting held last Thursday, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, noted the encouraging reports that the President had spoken on the telephone to some principal officers of the country, as well as to the media, has been discharged from the hospital and he expressed the hope of returning home as soon as possible.

As soon as possible,two months have passed since we started fasting and praying expecting him soon.Someone that is discharged from the hospital returns home immediately.Is Nigerian's presidential palace now somewhere in Saudi Arabia? Is Yar'Adua scared of taking long haul flights? Let them get a ambulance airplane with the best doctors so that they can fly him home.As long as the big man remains in Saudi,all is not well.It is in the long run that we will feel the full effect of these two months because most politicians have since become presidents in their ministries.I can imagine the magnanimity of future corruption cases.As soon as possible can be next two months.Nigerians are all fools much more than cowards.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by ud4u: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
This drama no com get part again, been discharged to unknown place PDP I hail una cry cry cry
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by ucnduka(f): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
And the drama continues, I believe the next time the director would say ACTION Yaradua will appear like wili-wili.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Sunofgod(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
FACT

He's been moved to a psychiatric wing to begin his rehabilitation.

However brain-damage is not something that is easily reversed.

Medically he's now classed as a 'vegetable'. It's a well known fact amongst those in the know.

He put his faith in his 'arab brothers' - and they have killed him in order for Nigeria's oil production to fall through civil disorder which will indirectly lead to an increase in their oil exports.

There is clear motive on the arab side - their excesses of recent years have caught up with them. Saudi Arabia is almost bankrupt! And the demise of Yar'Adua will bring billions of much needed revenue into their pockets for them to waste again on rediculous excesses.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by chosen04(f): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^^ A round of applause.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I love this story.

More can you tell us more?
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by dfanthom(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
SORRY, NIGERIANS DO NOT BELIEVE THIS. PDP CREDIBILITY DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR!
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by ReachRich(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2010
This another time wasting tactics by the pdp in order not to hand over to goodluck.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by mmeusen: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
Is ok! let him come back. After all we were already sick and for a sick president coming well indicates we will start coming well soon. True? Well this country will continue in this  wahala until a Daniel comes to judgment. Sick President for a sick country. What a synonym!!!!!!!!!!

Come o! He is recuperating at where? Ah ah ah ah. Lie lie PDP

Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by MAYOWAAK: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
papa deceiving pikin at it again.may you never run of tales by moonlight.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Chrisdonca(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
they have come again with cock and bull story,
i pray he comes back alive.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by chidichris(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
according to pdp bot? the last time i checked, the pdp bot was under the chairmanship of the great obasanjo and if it is still the same, it means obasanjo is finally talking to nigerians on the missing president.
on the other hand, this same obasanjo is the same man who introduced us to this world without end. he is the same deciet that prescibed and imposed the mentally dereigned aboki as a president.
on the other hand, discharged from hospital could mean a lot of things viz;
1. we are tired of treating this multi sickness man
2. we are done with his kidney problem, now take him to mental rehab.
3. the man is due for the mogue
4. it is time to tell the ppl of nigeria the real situation
5. yar adua is treu with his spiritual birth and can stand as half man, half spirit.
6. and the most important one is ETC.
whichever way the wind is blowing, we are all waiting.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by semid4lyfe(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
Another lie by the Peoples Decieving Party. Even if it's true, who wants a vegetable as president.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by leleri: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2010
bloody liers, this politicians should stop taking nigerians for granted
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by sesman(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
if he has been discharged from the hospital, so where the bloody hell is he

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday / NSCDC Chase Me Today. / This Post Will Give Niger Deltan Republicans Nightmares posted By Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.