Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,218 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) (45521 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:00am On Jun 07, 2017
divicoded:
lipsrsealed Buhari why?
lipsrsealed Osinbajo why
lipsrsealed Saraki why

But why is he looking like a fflattron undecided

You have started again.
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2017
Sorry to the family.

APC has destroyed nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by PStacks(m): 5:23am On Jun 07, 2017
This is so sad.

the court has ordered that zakzaky himself he released.

If Nnamdi kanu is on bail I wonder why zakzaky is still in detention.
These things anger and provoke his followers the more and pushes them to violence.

I was at wuse market on monday 5th june and I saw a multitude gather for a peaceful rally and behold it was a peaceful protest of "Free Zakzaky".

they started from wuse market in zone 5 and proceeded towards Berger-Round-about.

I just simply brought out my camera to capture proceeding live for myself to present to my fellow nairalander..

below is the clip i captured thru the eagle eye lens of my camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiGm2-F1h5w

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by hardbody: 5:42am On Jun 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria is clearly the most useless country in the world and that's what you get when over 85 percent of a nation's population have ultra low IQs ..Nothing can save this country not even if every citizen is given 10 million dollars each ..

Give me the N10M first and let's take it from there
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by tectonotimes: 5:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmm!!! When will all these killings in Nigeria stop?
WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Wait and see some wailers will say Buhari is involve in this massacre
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Na wa o. So much insecurity.

RIP.
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by moses93(m): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2017
was his body burnt? if no, then that's rubbish...... these guys have done more harms than good in this our beloved country... hell fire is his next destination.
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2017
xstry:
get the fück out already. Chest beating flathea.d

MORE N MORE OF PPLE ON NL R HAVE LOST IT. DID ANY WAT HE SAID A LIE?. HOW MANY PPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN D LAST FEW MONTHS WITHOUT SEEING JUSTICE?. N HOW DO U EVEN D PERSON U RESPONDED TO IS FROM SE.
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2017
xstry:
get the fück out already. Chest beating flathea.d

MORE N MORE OF PPLE ON NL R HAVE LOST IT. DID ANY WAT HE SAID A LIE?. HOW MANY PPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN D LAST FEW MONTHS WITHOUT SEEING JUSTICE?. N HOW DO U EVEN NO DAT D PERSON U RESPONDED TO IS FROM SE.
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2017
alphaeus212:

THE SHIITES I KNOW DOES NOT FORGIVE EASILY AND THE ARE SUPER INTELIGENT. ONLY SHIITES CAN BREAK NIGERIA WITHING ONE DAY, WATCH OUT.

DAT I AGREE. DATS Y AM PLEADING WITH MY IGBO BRETHREN TO RELAX, WE WILL GET OUR FREEDOM BUT LET SHIITES DO IT 4 US.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Iamkoloflow(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Rubbers indeed sad
The final clampdown on Shiites have begun
There is no freedom in this country

That's why I hate this country
A den of injustice and hate

They should remember that karma is a bi*ch
o sad
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2017
xstry:
[s]fixed*

Jonathan killed two of zakzaky's son remember?[/s]

You are very stupid.

Show the entire 1million+ people here on Nairaland With facts Where it was written Jonathan killed El zakzaky's children. Your Sunni salafist ideology will always bring it's blinded eyes to book and claim you know what you saying.

Show us, or may you remain dumb for eternity. Liar from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by davidif: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Rubbers indeed sad
The final clampdown on Shiites have begun
There is no freedom in this country

That's why I hate this country
A den of injustice and hate

They should remember that karma is a bi*ch

That is why I have said that policing should be left either to the states or the local gifts with the police commissioners (and also the judges) elected into office by the people. This way the police are more accountable to the people as opposed to the politicians.
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by miqos02(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2017
rest in paradise
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2017
xstry:
because my parents are stvpid
I can see your stvpidity is an inherited one. Goodluck with passing it down to your generation wink
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by edupedia: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari has done it again cry

...did he use your IPOB hands?...shame on u then...
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
gimakon:

You are very stupid.

Show the entire 1million+ people here on Nairaland With facts Where it was written Jonathan killed El zakzaky's children. Your Sunni salafist ideology will always bring it's blinded eyes to book and claim you know what you saying.

Show us, or may you remain dumb for eternity. Liar from the pit of hell.
Your useless parents should have exchanged you for a bag of garri instead letting you grow to,become this liability you are now. Foolish fool contesting for chairman at his village .

The NA under Jonathan killed 3 of zakzaky's children. Jonathan technically killed them. Hang yourself
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
buchilino:

MORE N MORE OF PPLE ON NL R HAVE LOST IT. DID ANY WAT HE SAID A LIE?. HOW MANY PPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN D LAST FEW MONTHS WITHOUT SEEING JUSTICE?. N HOW DO U EVEN D PERSON U RESPONDED TO IS FROM SE.
are you a fool?
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2017
VanBommel:
I can see your stvpidity is an inherited one. Goodluck with passing it down to your generation wink

Are you saying your parents are stvpid?
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2017
xstry:
Your useless parents should have exchanged you for a bag of garri instead letting you grow to,become this liability you are now. Foolish fool contesting for chairman at his village .

The NA under Jonathan killed 3 of zakzaky's children. Jonathan technically killed them. Hang yourself

Imbec1le. Shows how incompetent you are. I insulted a shit face like you, a dog like you.. category of wasted sperm is calling my parents. shows you dont have regards for your parents as well, you just bent on way wardness, and thats the drunken life you live now, sh1t face, am not surprised.

I said show us facts, Ode Mumu, you calling my parents, or u want my parents to come and provide the facts for you our houseboy?

May bad news never leave your family for ever opening your mouth to lie against people. Bastard of the first living order. I wonder what you'd tell your children.
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2017
That road isn't save anymore. They rob like mad now
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2017
gimakon:

Imbec1le. Shows how incompetent you are. I insulted a shit face like you, a dog like you.. category of wasted sperm is calling my parents. shows you dont have regards for your parents as well, you just bent on way wardness, and thats the drunken life you live now, sh1t face, am not surprised.

I said show us facts, Ode Mumu, you calling my parents, or u want my parents to come and provide the facts for you our houseboy?

May bad news never leave your family for ever opening your mouth to lie against people. Bastard of the first living order. I wonder what you'd tell your children.
you call those ANIMALS your parents ?

It shall not be well with you
May your days on earth be short
May pistons and rings and engine blocks locate and scatter you and your pathetic wretched family

Bastard son of a dog rapist
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2017
xstry:
those ANIMALS are my parents grin

It shall not be well with Me
May My days on earth be short
May pistons and rings and engine blocks locate and scatter Me and My pathetic wretched Useless family

I am Bastard son of a dog rapist

You just shot your self in the head Idiot cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2017
gimakon:

You just shot your self in the head Idiot cheesy
i can see he's learnt his lesson grin bald headed gouda ball
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by bionixs: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2017
divicoded:
lipsrsealed Buhari why?
lipsrsealed Osinbajo why
lipsrsealed Saraki why

But why is he looking like a fflattron undecided
because you are short sighted,mad and drunk ,so you see men like trees standing
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2017
bionixs:
because my father is short sighted,mad and drunk ,so he sees men like trees standing

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2017
xstry:
i can see he's learnt his lesson grin bald headed gouda ball

Sh1tface,grin Em don run... Gorilla.
Re: Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Two years into change, our roads across the country have suddenly become deadlier than ever. Lagos, which used to be a serene environment in the last 10 years has suddenly turned to a beehive for armed robbery, kidnapping, ritual murders, cultism and rape! Sorry, guys, that is the sad reality!

Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba / Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him / Female Militant Surrenders In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.