Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me (5223 Views)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / My Dad Wants To Disown My Brother. I Don't Know How To Advice Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Franky826: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
cry
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Taboo and incest. this is a critical issue cal d police. End time is near

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by ekensi01: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

I don't dress indecently.
any talk off naira land, I am not interested
I wasnt saying we should leave NL. But i was going tru ur topics and i see u may be a good person cos i dnt help pple who are arrogant. Now what to do to him; Have you ever try to talk to him?
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Ericnrm(m): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Dayuum! You're sure he's still mentally stable?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by senatorizyking(m): 2:23am On Jun 07, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
tnx
Honestly my pleasure !
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 07, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
everytime, he approaches me promising heaven and earth for me if I agree to sleep with him. at midnight, he disturbs me with calls to come meet him in his room. I told my mum(they are divorced) but she couldn't do anything about it, I don't know if she even believed, she just didn't confront him like I expected her to. it's so heartbreaking.

I know people will ask "is he your biological father?" I can swear with anything that he is my biological father. he has even started extending the shameless behaviour to my younger sister, why he's doing this, I don't know. gosh! I feel like killing him before he ruins our lives.
He has neglected his responsibilities over us
is there anyone or knows anyone in my shoes, How can I avoid him?

Expose the idiot!! Visit any police station around you, ask for the human right desk and report the case, go to church and report to the leader of any group hr belongs to, go to his office and tell his oga, go to his village meeting and tell them too, any association hr belongs to should be informed

But first, make sure you record his next two calls, expose him
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 07, 2017
ekensi01:
Many ladies dont no that men are created with a kind of heart that is really bad when a lady goes unclad and a man see it doesnt stp there it keeps reading inside, just dat ur dad lack self control but u're d cause when u grow up u hav to kep off dressing dat are tampting especial at home, ur mum er at her duty bt my mum doesnt give my sis any chance to misbehav esp at dresin. even if u as a man dnt hav feelin 4 persn d moment she dres anyhow u must shake. sorry ur dad cnt control himself. it didnt start now oh. we realy hav to talk i can help u

So why do some men rape babies and kids? Did they see something enticing that made their joysticks start losing control? This is why some people will never speak out, stop blaming the girl and get lost please.

If a mother ask' her son for sex, you will never blame the boy for dressing seductively to entice his mother, so if you don't have anything meaningful to say stop derailing the thread, this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed wisely
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

Expose the idiot!! Visit any police station around you, ask for the human right desk and report the case, go to church and report to the leader of any group hr belongs to, go to his office and tell his oga, go to his village meeting and tell them too, any association hr belongs to should be informed

But first, make sure you record his next two calls, expose him
funny enough, he kind of have connections in police station, he's one of them tho retired now, he doesn't belong to any group in church, hardly does he go sef, I don't know any village or association meetings he belong to.
the thing just tire me
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2017
ekensi01:
I wasnt saying we should leave NL. But i was going tru ur topics and i see u may be a good person cos i dnt help pple who are arrogant. Now what to do to him; Have you ever try to talk to him?
nope, he's a very disciplined father and I still have his fear in me, so I really cnt bring myself to look him in the eyes and talk senses into his head. I just politely turn him down everytime
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Jman06(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Some people will come here to claim that men are polygamous in nature.
Such a shameless and irresponsible man.
Op, i suggest you end that !diot's life with a heavy dose of rat poison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

funny enough, he kind of have connections in police station, he's one of them tho retired now, he doesn't belong to any group in church, hardly does he go sef, I don't know any village or association meetings he belong to.
the thing just tire me

Record those calls and report to the police as I said. Report to his former office where they pay him pension, if u no get mind tell someone else to handle it for you
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

Record those calls and report to the police as I said. Report to his former office where they pay him pension, if u no get mind tell someone else to handle it for you
there's ntn complicating in his calls, it's just abh inviting me to his room. he doesn't talk abh sex on phone.

I don't know his former office, you know they are normally being transferred from one state to another
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by ekensi01: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

nope, he's a very disciplined father and I still have his fear in me, so I really cnt bring myself to look him in the eyes and talk senses into his head. I just politely turn him down everytime
That's it you have to overcome your fear speak sense into him, sometimes people does things without the future in mind. You get to tell him 'you have a future but if he wants to ruin it he should tell' and 'tell him sex doesnt satisfy anybody in life'. Talk to him make sure you dont take the talk too private oh.
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by 1metre: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2017
ekensi01:
Just report that man to d authorities for child abuse. don't make it go wore..

Give him poison.
why on earth will you have affection to the extend of sex with your own daughter. Hmmm it seems you to have being dressing really bad to attract him to u, a mans penis has never see a sexy body without waving. It's nature
repented pervert spotted cool

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by ekensi01: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2017
1metre:
repented pervert spotted cool
Waytin concern you and me?
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by ekensi01: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

So why do some men rape babies and kids? Did they see something enticing that made their joysticks start losing control? This is why some people will never speak out, stop blaming the girl and get lost please.

If a mother ask' her son for sex, you will never blame the boy for dressing seductively to entice his mother, so if you don't have anything meaningful to say stop derailing the thread, this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed wisely
Thats where your seed comes in, most people do this because that's their follow come
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

there's ntn complicating in his calls, it's just abh inviting me to his room. he doesn't talk abh sex on phone.

I don't know his former office, you know they are normally being transferred from one state to another

Make him talk about it na, say "dad remember what you've been asking of me?" he will say "what is that dear" you will say "sex" then he says "ok, yes so what about it?" then you continue na, haba. I hope you are not joking about this thing o
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

Make him talk about it na, say "dad remember what you've been asking of me?" he will say "what is that dear" you will say "sex" then he says "ok, yes so what about it?" then you continue na, haba. I hope you are not joking about this thing o
nope, not joking
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by jashar(f): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
Can't you and your younger sis go and stay with your mum?
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
jashar:
Can't you and your younger sis go and stay with your mum?
no, she's not financially okay. the little she earns can only be use to cater for herself with manage sef. she stays in a little apartment that cnt contain 3 grown ladies so it will be difficult for her/us
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by jashar(f): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

no, she's not financially okay. the little she earns can only be use to cater for herself with manage sef. she stays in a little apartment that cnt contain 3 grown ladies so it will be difficult for her/us

Are you looking for comfort or safety? The same way you are taking care of yourself in your father's house, can't you take care of yourself there? It's my understanding that your father isn't responsible for your upkeep.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op u better leave the house with your younger sister before Yur dad rapes both of u and then it becomes an habit and end up impregnating the two of u.
No need reporting him to police . pack your things and stay with your mum, no matter how tiny the room she's is staying looks like and hustle for a job.

Life ain't easy and ain't fair either .

Think ! And act now!
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
jashar:

Are you looking for comfort or safety? The same way you are taking care of yourself in your father's house, can't you take care of yourself there? It's my understanding that your father isn't responsible for your upkeep.
you won't understand the poor woman's plight, I prefer to stay alone and that's what I intend doing. thanks
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
alexialin:
Op u better leave the house with your younger sister before Yur dad rapes both of u and then it becomes an habit and end up impregnating the two of u.
No need reporting him to police . pack your things and stay with your mum, no matter how tiny the room she's is staying looks like and hustle for a job.

Life ain't easy and ain't fair either .

Think ! And act now!
thanks
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

thanks

Your welcome
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by luscioustrish(f): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Contact @auntlanda on Instagram
Tune in to 92.3 inspiration FM on Saturdays and Sunday if u also want to reach her.

She'll send the police or so to arrest him immediately.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by YuNgArMnHaMmEr: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
First of all who cares if it's not true what if it is, and if it is then your making the right move leaving I know you love your father to the point where you won't call the police but you need to take your sister with you then when you leave you have to be careful of which guys you chill wit also you don't want to meet the wrong guy and taint your heart. Leave and take your sister she has to come with you. You can't leave her not even for a day. I'm sorry your going through this. Are you on what's apps?
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
YuNgArMnHaMmEr:
First of all who cares if it's not true what if it is, and if it is then your making the right move leaving I know you love your father to the point where you won't call the police but you need to take your sister with you then when you leave you have to be careful of which guys you chill wit also you don't want to meet the wrong guy and taint your heart. Leave and take your sister she has to come with you. You can't leave her not even for a day. I'm sorry your going through this. Are you on what's apps?
no, I am not.
tnx BTW!
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
luscioustrish:
Contact @auntlanda on Instagram
Tune in to 92.3 inspiration FM on Saturdays and Sunday if u also want to reach her.

She'll send the police or so to arrest him immediately.

All the best.
tnx for your contribution

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

Hmmm, I am between 19-23

According to my scientific calculation, you are 21 tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Married Men More Responsible Than Single Men? / What Was The Cause Of Disagreement When Making Wedding Plan? / Fathers-daughters Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.