Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? (576 Views)

Men/Women What Attributes Do You Look Out For In An Opposite Sex For Marriage? / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by NLbully(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Seriously guys let's talk is it possible for you to make an opposite sex your best friend without it leading to that particular relationship??
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
yeah..have lots of male friends
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sure.
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
NLbully:
Seriously guys let's talk is it possible for you to make an opposite sex your best friend without it leading to that particular relationship??

Yes now.

You can't sleep with all the women you meet - you crazy.
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't even know if I have any best friend again....
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
If she will add value to my life, why not
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by anonymuz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
That's the best friendship
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by ekensi01: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
A lady can have a male as a friend but a male will never have a lady as a friend.

Note: a friend is your kind of person. Quote me to show me am lying
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by Huee(f): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Well....
It depends
T&C would be applied
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by Davidgrey: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yes it's possible, but it's solely depends on the individuals

And the Genesis of the said friendship

People will naturally find it difficult being friends with folks they're attracted to

So obviously trying to be friends with someone you are attracted to is doomed to failed

Having said that.....Anyone that understands that attraction in one person's part does not constitute an obligation on another person's part, Become amazing friends irrespective of the genesis of the relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by mzhorlah(f): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
why not. My best friend is a guy and we've been friends for 4years now without any stings attached. it depends on the kinda definition you give to it at the beginning
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
cool
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by NLbully(m): 6:50am On Jun 07, 2017
dingbang:
I don't even know if I have any best friend again....
You be sadist !!
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by NLbully(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:
yeah..have lots of male friends
Dorh its possible to have opposite sex As friend but I meant best friend
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2017
NLbully:
my best friend is a girl..

but I so relate well with my male friends..maybe cos of the course I read
Re: Can You Make An Opposite Sex Your Best Friend ?? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2017
NLbully:
my best friend is a girl..

but I so relate well with my male friends..maybe cos of the course I read

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: How To Identify A Player In The Dating Game / Weird?: We Use Abusive Words When We Are Happy The Most / Guys Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.