Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos (32634 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by oluwatoba400: 4:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Nigerian international footballer, Emmanuel Emenike, and his woman, former MBGN Iheoma Nnadi, had a romantic date on Tuesday night that required them to dress up formally. The celebrity couple cleaned up nicely for their date night. Theylook like they had a nice time from the goofy clips Emenike shared.

He captioned it: "Date night with my love."

See More photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/07/photos-from-footballer-emmanuel-emenike-and-former-mbgn-iheoma-nnadis-date-night/

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by mroop(m): 4:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 07, 2017
grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by bamdly(m): 5:18am On Jun 07, 2017
the pics are d same
well happy dated life
just make sure u can do
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by crazyABO(m): 5:21am On Jun 07, 2017
Did he used nokia c1 to take the pix ni shocked

16 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 5:37am On Jun 07, 2017
cool...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 6:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Nice one Oga Emenike

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by smardray(m): 6:23am On Jun 07, 2017
Whose phone is this urgh?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2017
Fine
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by miqos02(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2017
cool
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by free2ryhme: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2017
bedroom str8 grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by calibet(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2017
I hope its date without sex
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Nigerian footballers and their love for beauty queens and actresses. But for real, fine girls have lost interest in these beauty pageants.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmm are you seeing what i am saw... grin grin

Click the link below and see wonders tongue tongue
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by justakpzz(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2017
cool
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2017
Ok make i fry nunu nah
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Husty(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2017
On a fateful Wednesday morning, I went to a platform where I usually take solace away from my boredom. The platform was full of subjects to choose from. I swiftly got busy with the front page to release my 'reading orgasm', unknown to me that a trap had been set to rip me off my precious FVCKS. I dashingly swerved to avoid the trap, and I thought to myself 'should I give a fake fvck (thumbs up) to make it out of here in one piece?', another voice said to me 'not today, even fake fvcks are priceless, fight through it like a man it will be over soon'. I switched on my Jet Li mode. Alas! I walked out of the post stainless. No Bleep lost, no injury gained grin

End of story..

Oya come and be going.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Emmanuel Emenike don't forget you are a Striker . score your goal ooooo.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by ogagbrigh: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2017
una nr go leave people make them date in peace again cheesy

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by holluwai(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Na this money matter still on still o.

Just have it, period!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by louiskay(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
So DJ cuppy, my one and only crush now na expired product....

cuppy I still love you irrespective of what might have happened...

oya cuppy, come to Louis... leave this flat_headed pusee hunting nigga alone
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by dayleke: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
wehdone sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by chiefbidemi: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2017
VacancyFM is a private internet radio station that has being assisting Nigerians to secure good jobs. I first heard about them last year. Then last week, a friend of mine was able to switch to a better job through VacancyFM. That is why I decided to share about them here.

Their website is www.vacancyfm.com

You can access it from anywhere as far as you have an internet connection.

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Be like picture Wey Dem wan use for 2go profile pix grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by tk4rd: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2017
E don set..
Time for another celebrity couple
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Jisike
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Date, dater, datest grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by uchetom(f): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Hmm these ones never tie the knot?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2017
which kind pix be dis dat isnt clear like dis....well dere life sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Platinum Blonde Hairstyle For AFRIMA 2017 / Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport / D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.