Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos (32641 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok make i fry nunu nah
Is it your nunu tongue ?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2017
See wetin emenike dey enjoy! cool
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by LordCrimson(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok make i fry nunu nah
Jealoussssssssssyyy!!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by kinibd(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
Husty:
On a fateful Wednesday morning, I went to a platform where I usually take solace away from my boredom. The platform was full of subjects to choose from. I swiftly got busy with the front page to release my 'reading orgasm', unknown to me that a trap had been set to rip me off my precious FVCKS. I dashingly swerved to avoid the trap, and I thought to myself 'should I give a fake fvck (thumbs up) to make it out of here in one piece?', another voice said to me 'not today, even fake fvcks are priceless, fight through it like a man it will be over soon'. I switched on my Jet Li mode. Alas! I walked out of the post stainless. No Bleep lost, no injury gained grin

End of story..

Oya come and be going.

Boring
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2017
louiskay:
So DJ cuppy, my one and only crush now na expired product....

cuppy I still love you irrespective of what might have happened...

oya cuppy, come to Louis... leave this flat_headed pusee hunting nigga alone
dj cuppy no b anichebe babe? Abi I de miss somtin?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Sydney17(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2017
I remember when this guy was selling rice and stew by road side in Hillbrow jhb! When I was still bringing attachments to SA for distribution! This gal no go gree for am that time o! Now she go say I love him not because of money! Mtchew! All ladies marry because if money I swear! You're a broke guy? Abeg double your hustle o
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Husty(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2017
kinibd:

Boring

That still doesn't squeeze a fvck out of me bro/sis grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by permit(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2017
na so Igbos dr tinz de be stingnes no gree am use money way de buy better phone take pishor 4 em date mitcheeewwww
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2017
I love it when Igbo marry Igbo.
Pure Igbo bloodlines.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by dharmmylolar(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigerians dirty minds
calibet:
I hope its date without sex
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by adebobconed(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Shoo !!
Shey dem no see beta camera take snap the pinshure
The pictures are of irritating quality.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by sonofoluku: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
She is only after him because of money...if he was hustling in Ladipo market,she for no know am...let alone date am.Aaaashaawooooo!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
This girl square-ish face tho.
baffles me how she became MBGN

Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement / Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. / Photo Of Basket Mouth With His Kids