Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

“help!! My Father Is Begging Me With N1million And Car For Him To Sleep With My - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “help!! My Father Is Begging Me With N1million And Car For Him To Sleep With My (741 Views)

I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money / Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love / This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“help!! My Father Is Begging Me With N1million And Car For Him To Sleep With My by blackman232: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2017
The stories you will see from the self acclaimed “Love Doktor” Joro Oloumofin’s page ehn..

Today, we have another one strange, funny, awkward, you decide.

A young lady struck between defending her mom and collecting bribe from her dad to cover up for him as he gets down with her friend..

See the story below;

My father begged me to let him sleep with my friend for 1 million Naira and the Bmw to take to school because I’m careless. He said he will give me 500k if I agree and the rest after he has had her. My father and I have a very funny relationship. He is like a brother to me. He left my mom and came back when I was 13.

He’s an amazing man, he takes care of my brother and myself but he cheats on my mom. My mom doesn’t know but I’ve gone through his phones. He came to me with this. He saw my friend in person and stalked her on Instagram.

To be honest I’m broke and my mother gives me 30k a month. That money is too small. I’m seriously considering it. Because that my friend likes older men and won’t mind.

But I feel I’m going to betray my mom. What if my dad starts liking her and wants to marry. Chases my mom away. My mom will be homeless and husbandless. Joro what should I do? I’m broke and I need that car on Campus.
YOU CAN ALSO LIKE TO WRITE THIS
Guys, Here Are 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body!
http://naijafastlink.com/guys-4-places-must-never-touch-ladys-body/
Re: “help!! My Father Is Begging Me With N1million And Car For Him To Sleep With My by thorpido(m): 7:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Fiction. Mcheeew

1 Like

Re: “help!! My Father Is Begging Me With N1million And Car For Him To Sleep With My by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2017
First, the 30k your mother is giving you is not small...its your mouth that's wider than canal that's making you see it as small. If I see person weh go dey give me 30k monthly, my savings go boast.

Your father is a ritualist.. Someone is irresponsible as a husband yet squanders money on you like that, offers one million and a new car not for marriage but just to sleep with somebody and you cannot tell that its abnormal. Guess his rituals have bought over ur understanding and your brother's. Your eyes are open but you can't see.
Re: “help!! My Father Is Begging Me With N1million And Car For Him To Sleep With My by NwaAmaikpe: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2017
Joro's stories are all lies.

Save your strength folks....
I've helped compose some fake stories for his page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “help!! My Father Is Begging Me With N1million And Car For Him To Sleep With My by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2017
Wch kind of gals do we have have in our today life..

(1) (Reply)

I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently / S£x In The Traffic [part 1] / Checkout My Friend's Pre Wedding Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.