Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina (44354 Views)

Buhari: Only NYSC, Police, Soldiers Uniting Nigeria / Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Austinoiz:
The worst thing that can happen to an honest man is to make him an aide to a politician.
he was never honest to begin with.with wealth the true character of a man manifests

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by ruudcruise(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Femi Adesina taking cue from his mentor Oga Lia Mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by plegion19: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
femi adeshina God go punished you for wetin you talk so,I swear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by bigfather(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Brugge:
It is only an Afonja that can do this job. This people can lie for Africa

grin grin grin

You nor well

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by do4luv14(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chaiii OGA FEMI!!!!! The KOLO wey dey MENTAL you ehn , chai e still dey gather weight for yaba left

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Paulono: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
ganisucks:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/06/07/buhari-made-three-promises-campaign-femi-adesina/

This adesina should shut da Bleep up if he did not have anything to say, how can somebody degrade himself because of money. He is just stupid and foolish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Kdgoldyoungest: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
he have tried base on insurgency, his trying on corruption bt also tried in securement of d nation. let use the the ikoyi money dat as bin perfected for fg account to stop recession i tink dat will be good

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
This mentally mal-functional b.aaaaaaastard again

Nig must be rid of d.umb-asslickers!
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Kith: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
see how pple fathers will be fooling demselves no wonda pple are doin DNA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by mekusa12: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please there is no point wasting our time with Mr. Femi, he that pays the piper dictates for the piper. what else will Femi tell us if he says any thing contrary to what his pay master wants, he stands to be fired. After the Reggy we play the blues, at the end of your tenure you will come and your 6 years child will ask you this question and i will know what you will tell him or her.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by misano(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
This one is not well....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Boldtrust(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
I just came to download pictures...... and I'm doing wonderfully well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by udemzyudex(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how were you feeding or living before? Was is it through corrupt means or through importation business?
Because I can't see how buhari caused your hardship

Funny question, should i say you sound dumb or you think you're making sense right?

I was at a chemist on Saturday to buy drugs, I waited for my turn for the woman to attend to me.

She was narrating how price of things have gone high in the market coupled with those owing her that's why she can't stock her shop as before.

You get to the market to buy something and you find out the price is 3 times the normal price, Instead of buying 5 you decide to buy 2 because the money won't be enough.

Do you even go to the market at all? I bet your parent are still feeding you that's why you're asking that silly question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by misano(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Great1778:
Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..

Who is dis criminal
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Kenedex: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Which promises has he fufill Mr femi when people are suffering well seeing with my two eyes and Nigerians who are not blind like you doesn't see any promises as u said he has fullfil oga femi fear of God is the begining of wisdom don't reduce your reputation because of money even her wife said it publicly that some people has hijack power from him I knew his wife can't say this cos she is not blind like u.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yes, Buhari really fulfilled his campaign promises by creating high cost of living.

Items of 20 naira is now goes for 1000 thousand naira.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Ajalekoko76(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Aburi001: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
bro4u:
fulfilled which promises?, my friend will you shut up there
Abey help me ask Adesina about the #1 naira=$1 dollar
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Kenedex: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
I didn't see any change o am not blind man and my fellow Nigerians also are not blind like greedy and blind like u
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by SUGARDADDY55(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ready to fire

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by venex(f): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigeria's First Locally Manufactured E-voting machine Unveiled

In a bid to eliminate electoral rigging in elections, The Federal Ministry of Science and Technology has unveiled an electronic voting machine locally made by the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI).

The Minister, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, disclosed that the machine would eliminate the challenges associated with electronic voting in the country, which include the delay in logistics, distribution of electoral materials, ballot box snatching and disparity in results collated at polling centres with those announced by the electoral body.

The machine was first introduced on January 30, 2017. The final product would be handed over to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the National Assembly and the Federal Executive Council (FEC).

The Executive Vice Chairman of NASENI, Prof. Muhammed Haruna explained that the machine could allow the presidential, gubernatorial and National Assembly election results to be released within some few minutes.

What do you think of this new initiative?, Do you think our votes would count and the coming elections would be free of rigging? Read more Here https:///XV0vSl
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by bionixs: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Brugge:
It is only an Afonja that can do this job. This people can lie for Africa
that is enh..
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by eternalcity(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oya Na! Since he has fulfilled them, he should resign so we can hold elections earlier.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
udemzyudex:

Funny question, should i say you sound dumb or you think you're making sense right?

I was at a chemist on Saturday to buy drugs, I waited for my turn for the woman to attend to me.

She was narrating how price of things have gone high in the market coupled with those owing her that's why she can't stock her shop as before.

You get to the market to buy something and you find out the price is 3 times the normal price, Instead of buying 5 you decide to buy 2 because the money won't be enough.

Do you even go to the market at all? I bet your parent are still feeding you that's why you're asking that silly question.

That young man is still eating mummy thank you and been paying school fees for.

His confusion is either his relatives/associates are APC supporters that filling him/them with all sorts of lies and imaginary promises.

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by DozieInc(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nbote:
These ppl no get conscience.. Jus like some nairaland mods. Well he promised us change and we got it in abundance. Everything has CHANGED for the worse.. Even BMCs don't try to defend dem anymore.. Sarrki has probably jumped off a bridge nd d rest can't afford data to com online...

LWKM cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by vantage001: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Zero integrity, zero competence.
Just like your Vice president. e dey una blood.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by firstking01(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how were you feeding or living before? Was is it through corrupt means or through importation business?
Because I can't see how buhari caused your hardship
Tufia, spits on his comment...berra go change that your moniker cause you no deserve such name...

Arranantical nonsense.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by nkemjacob2(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Femi adesino and lie Muhammad. We don't no who lie the most. If una like make una vote buhari 2019.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by sparkleRed(f): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
spartan117:
dis govt seem to take us 4 fools, dats d annoying thing

We allowed it!! Look at some of the youth still defending the cankerous govt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Jesusloveyou: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
udemzyudex:

you are still a kid.
So which one are you producing?
Or buhari should import for you in order to bring down Price.
Ipods are too funny,
Very funny excuse to hate a good man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja / Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.