Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation (49572 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation by zoogy2007: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Isn't it where the Isis training school is?
Re: Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation by Mayflowa(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Smily202:
Nigerian !@!@ even in Sudan undecided undecided

There are lots of Nigerians from northern extractions studying in Islamic African countries. Emir Sanusi even did religious studies Masters in Sudan.
Re: Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation by adecz: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Shari'a country..
Re: Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation by Burgerlomo: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
decatalyst:
You can feel the love from the hug
kiss kiss

I tell you it's lovely
Re: Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation by Burgerlomo: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is type of good news that I like to hear about our people and not the negative ones cool
Re: Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation by Burgerlomo: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sontin that I know​ but don't want to say because of the under age in the house will happen that night after they get home grin
Re: Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation by Henri8: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
JasonScolari:
Nigerians now study at Sudan?

Congrats to Mrs Eeyrah Manhood.
Wonders will never end.
Next will be Somalia.
Re: Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2017
True sign of love shows in d hug.there's nothing like true love undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / My Husband And I Just Found Out He Has An 18yr Old Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.