Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. (11389 Views)

Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by IamBornToWin(f): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hi everyone, please does anyone know the cause and remedy to vaginal dryness. I don't get wet during romance and pre-intimacy. My husband always complain about it. We have wasted about N5000 on lubricants since our marriage and He said he's tired of using lubricants. Please what could be the cause. Thanks
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by squash47(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na water u go pour am na....
make e wet or u kuku dy flex am like dt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by madridguy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
GO AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by divinehand2003(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmm

Reminds me of someone

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by akpamuomenka: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
No vagina is dry. Your husband should do his work well. He should spend much time during pre-intimacy. Your Stadium needs to be fingered very well before the main action.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
When we begged you to allow us oil it for you, you were forming Holy Holy...
Now you are playing an away match without fans in your stadium.

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by dacblogger: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
You might not be sexually attracted to your husband that's y you dnt get wet...

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
IamBornToWin:
Hi everyone, please does anyone know the cause and remedy to vaginal dryness. I don't get wet during romance and pre-intimacy. My husband always complain about it. We have wasted about N5000 on lubricants since our marriage and He said he's tired of using lubricants. Please what could be the cause. Thanks
d day another man u likes hits d spot,dats d day u wld know dat no woman is born dry

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by IamBornToWin(f): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
He is very good at that. I normally enjoy his romance and fingering but i still don't get wet
akpamuomenka:
No vagina is dry. Your husband should do his work well. He should spend much time during pre-intimacy. Your Stadium needs to be fingered very well before the main action.
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Try sex in the rain or bathtub grin cheesy tongue
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by IamBornToWin(f): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
I'm very much attracted to him.
dacblogger:
You might not be sexually attracted to your husband that's y you dnt get wet...
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Stevengerd(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
How Much Will U Pay Me, If I Advice U? Strictly Business

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by oluwashedy: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Husband and wife matter? I will not chuk mouth lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by doughziay: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
1. Your hormones are wacky. One of the most common reasons for a dry vag is a decrease in estrogen levels during menopause, perimenopause, after childbirth, or during breastfeeding, but cancer treatments like chemotherapy and pelvic radiation can also lead to low estrogen and a decrease in vaginal lubrication. If you've never experienced any of those things though, it's probably not that.
2. The medications you're taking have side effects that are drying you out. Allergy and cold medications with antihistamines and even some asthma medications can cause vaginal dryness, so I guess the solution is simple: Never leave your house again and stop having asthma. Easy, right?! But you could try switching to more natural remedies or talk to your doctor about other options.
3. Your partner isn't that great in bed. I know it seems obvious, but it's not you, it's him. Sometimes vaginal dryness is just caused by having a low sex drive or having issues with your sexual partner. If he's not doing what he should be doing, or he is and it's just not working for you, you're not going to be as wet as you would be if you were really attracted to someone who was spinning your clit in circles like a plate on a stick.
4. The soap you're using is messing with you. Some women are allergic to chemicals in soaps, detergents, hygiene products, dyes, and perfumes, which could be on your underwear or towels, and that could cause dryness or irritation, which often go hand in hand. Even some lubes if they're not right for you can cause dryness, so try switching to natural detergents or a different, more natural lube.
5. You're way too stressed out. It's really hard for women to get turned on when they're stressed out and not focusing on the sexy thing at hand. And if you're too distracted to get turned on, your vagina's not going to get turned on and lubed either. So basically take a nap, have some pizza, and watch Magic Mike. Ideally, you'll be fine.

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by oluwashedy: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

ROTFL ryt now.... U funny eh grin
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Ginaz(f): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Visit your hospital, you will be offered treatment and possibly be diagnosed of the nature of your problem.

Have you ever visited the hospital?
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Yembos: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
ky lotion
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by MikeMicheal(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
IamBornToWin:
If Some Vagina like yours no dry, how u want make lubricant makers sell?
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
IamBornToWin:
piksure or adonbilivit

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by PenisCaP: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Take it in ur @ss and u be a water dispenser.

Thank me later cool
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by timbs001(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Has it always been like this? Or maybe you are reacting to something e.g Family planning.
Anyways, try get KY jelly lubrica. That will help till you get over it.
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You don dey spoil.
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Daniel2289(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Have u tried V Firm Maybe u need to c a Doctor also.
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
You don dey spoil.
Haba na... wetin I do.
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Oyindidi(f): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Haba na... wetin I do.
Watin you want oil?
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Watin you want oil?

Her engine na... sad

I am a certified Mechanical Engineer

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Oyindidi(f): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Her engine na... sad

I am a certified Mechanical Engineer
grin bad pikin, how you dey?
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin bad pikin, how you dey?

I am good babe. Hope you are also doing good?
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
IamBornToWin:
Perforate Garlic and insert it there.. Hold it in overnight
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by Oyindidi(f): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I am good babe. Hope you are also doing good?
Yes o, I am doing great. Thanks
Re: My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes o, I am doing great. Thanks
Nice to know that you are doing great.
#Holla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous / Snack Or Meal? Very Big Breasted Lady Shows Off Her Breasts On Instagram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.