Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki (8142 Views)

We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government / Atunwa Emerges Kwara PDP Guber Candidate As Other Saraki Loyalist Storm Out / How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by Maslow80: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Ethnicity noniii!!!
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by free2ryhme: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Make una no fight again oooo

King of thieves dey advise una ooo

Cos there will be no Nigeria to loot from grin
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by buchilino(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Arthurwinner:
ambassadors of poverty
HARSH BUT TRUE.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by BuariCopyPaste: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2017
benuejosh:
Tolerate each other? well, it gets to point whereby you push a goat too much that it turns around and bite. A certain ethnic group/Tribe in Nigeria go about insulting people and calling people unprintable names and I think a particular ethnic group is now tired of their insults. Warn the trouble makers to stop looking for trouble.

It's much better to
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by NothingDoMe: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2017
It's too late for that
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by NewGombawa: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2017
This is all the fault of the APC Government, its policies and governance only promote hardship and hate!
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by NothingDoMe: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2017
benuejosh:
Tolerate each other? well, it gets to point whereby you push a goat too much that it turns around and bite. A certain ethnic group/Tribe in Nigeria go about insulting people and calling people unprintable names and I think a particular ethnic group is now tired of their insults. Warn the trouble makers to stop looking for trouble.
If you want to talk please talk straight. It's time to take the bull by the horn.

It's not about name calling. Abi Biafra na about name calling?
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by samtee37(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2017
We will soon see them. Ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by DPsalmist2(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2017
NothingDoMe:
It's too late for that
It is never too late for tolerance. Brotherly Bond, on the otherhand, forget it.
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by BuariCopyPaste: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2017
benuejosh:

It's much better to preach hate without shedding blood than to preach peace and tolerance and still massacre hundreds in cold blood in Ile ife
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by Jflex07(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Don't mind him. Fulani herdsmen has not finished dealing with them, if people dey talk benue wey no sabi anything go follow talk
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by KahlDrogo(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2017
benuejosh:
SIMPLE AS THAT!
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by nofuckz(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2017
nnamdi kanu would be executed on live television the current govt might not be d ones to do this cos of the past records Kanu would surely be lead by his own kinsmen to the gallows .
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

didn't the bastard kanu call us zoo animals and threaten to burn down the country? you are even one of them cos you have made à similar post on NL.
could you show us the link where Nk threatened to burn the country. From your previous comments on this forum, I noticed you are one fellow that surfers from diarrh0ea of the mouth.
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by sai98035: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2017
May peace reign! wink
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by Kingspin(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
They keep saying same thing all the time yet the Aboki almajiris remain useless to the rest of the country.
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Daguccizgreat:
could you show us the link where Nk threatened to burn the country. From your previous comments on this forum, I noticed you are one fellow that surfers from diarrh0ea of the mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIaMJU_bdbs

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by moneybagxxx: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by Obaf1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
cjrane:
We are begging Igbos in the north to PLEASE come back to SE or just relocate to another African country of your choice.

Sell your houses, buy land in your own state capital and rebuild your business.

If you must maintain your northern business place and home, make sure you divide everything and have some sent to an alternative business place in your state capital. So that you don't lose everything in one day.

Most importantly, send back your children and wives to run your business in your state capital while you and your house boys can stay in the north and protect your property. Biko, i take God beg una. Come back now, because nobody will hear "Igbo should not retaliate because of Igbos in the north". Remember everybody begged you to leave and save your own life.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;u make sence, dis should be d message to d igbos in d north, i need my ODUA TOO
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
I really don't know what any right thinking Southerner, especially Igbo, is still doing in the core north. When the violence starts all these condemnation of the Kaduna Declaration will not save your life. It's a spirit. It's mob spirit. When it comes upon them after their Friday prayers, nothing will stop them until enough blood is shed to appease the bloodsucking demons up there. I recently got an offer of a good opportunity in Maiduguri. Of course I quickly turned it down. I rather die of hunger here than be butchered by those animals in human form.
I will say this: I respect the educated Northerners who are calling for calm and restraint. But the are few. These few guys won't be able to help many when the the violence starts. And some of them will be the ones to mobilize for the total removal of evidence of mass killing.
After one such riot that resulted in the killing of 100's of southerners in Kano in 2003/2004 (during youth service of my would-be colleague - who told me the story), that same night the governor gave orders and mobilize government resources to clear out and remove all evidence of the killing and destruction overnight. By the next day when journalists from outside the state began to arrive there was little or no evidence of the killings and destruction that took place the previous day. The girl I was dating then who also served in Kano that same period collaborated the story.
My take: all right thinking Southerners people should leave the core north asap. If for whatever reason you can't leave immediately do what my Aunty & her husband did. They sent their five children South. They have started building in the East. As soon as possible they are leaving the North for good. Save yourself and your family. The footsoldiers (street urchins alias Almajiri) do speak or understand all these grammars we speak online. Somebody in Abuja or Enugu or Lagos may assure you of your safety but he won't be there to save you when kasala bursts.
If for whatever reason you don't want to leave, then prepare for confrontation. Prepare for your defence. Prepare your escape route. And finally if you must go down, do not go down alone. Take some of them down with you. Figure out the best way to accomplish. Shalom
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by steppins: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

shut up who are those that started the whole thing? is it not the bastard nnamdi cow that started insulting everyone he perceives as his enemies simply because Buhari won the election? you have brought everything upon yourselves and believe me you have not seen anything yet
Double standard. I guess when your clueless president threatened to soak dogs and baboons in blood, he was right?
Modafockers, you turn a blind eye when your masters commit atrocities, but are quick to condemn the igbos.
Keep encouraging them. Whatever happens, we will all bear the brunt.
The militants sneezed and everyone was wailing like kids.
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by APCsupporter: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
steppins:

Double standard. I guess when your clueless president threatened to soak dogs and baboons in blood, he was right?
Modafockers, you turn a blind eye when your masters commit atrocities, but are quick to condemn the igbos.
Keep encouraging them. Whatever happens, we will all bear the brunt.
The militants sneezed and everyone was wailing like kids.

oam4j
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by chngebeginwthme: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Saraki is mad, They never say anything when that stupid Cownu busy ranting and wailing, They never condemn the stay at home order.. Una dey craze..
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by amysucre: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

shut up who are those that started the whole thing? is it not the bastard nnamdi cow that started insulting everyone he perceives as his enemies simply because Buhari won the election? you have brought everything upon yourselves and believe me you have not seen anything yet
As if you can do anything
Re: Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

Pack and go.

Pack and go

To your tent all tribes.

Pack and go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu / Ogun Inaugurates Arepo Journalists Estate Road Reconstruction / Afegbua: Babachir Lawal Cannot Play God In Tinubu’s Presidential Aspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.