Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute (1496 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
You are never ready for few things to happen. Such as your wife cheating on you. That has ought to break few things, your marriage for one and someone’s nose for the other. But where is the fun in that? Rather give your significant other a surprise birthday party and see where it take you guys
“So I had a feeling she was cheating… she set off a lot of red flags. Constantly laughing and smiling when texting, saying it was just her mother when I asked. She was “staying late at work” far too often, yet her co-workers already stated she had left hours earlier.”

Something was definitely off.
“I knew something was definitely up was when she went out “to get milk” at 11:30 at night and didn’t come back until 2 in the morning. Now if there are any words of wisdom I can pass on to others in all my years of experience, it’s if you think your significant other is cheating, hire a private investigator.”

He wanted to gather as much evidence as possible.
“Fast-track to her birthday, several months down the road. You’re probably wondering why the hell I waited months before I confronted her and did it really need to be on her birthday? First of all, I wanted as much evidence as possible to hand off to my lawyer, as well as time to make arrangements to find a new place to live, etc. Secondly… of course it had to be on her birthday. You see, after asking her what she wanted to do on her birthday this year she was rather insistent on me going out of town with my friends as she just had to work anyways and didn’t want to be reminded she was aging.”

Throwing a surprise party.
“I knew something was up and after finding a bottle of champagne and two glasses hidden in my closet. So I do what any sensible man would have done; I leave and go to my friend’s house pretending like I am going out of town. While there I call up her mother, father, sister and several of her friends. I tell them how I want to give her a big surprise by sneaking into our room with party streamers, kazoos and a big cake with candles. Sounds fun, right?!”

>

Time for some real action.
“I had everyone meet me outside our apartment at 8:30 in the morning. We all pile in the elevator (about 8 of us in total); her mother is holding the cake and I’m reminding everyone to be as quiet as they can be. I put my key in and unlock the door; we all sneak in and make our way down the hall towards the bedroom. Each holding a kazoo and her mom holding the cake grinning from ear to ear.

Well as I throw open the door, we all yell surprise!

But the surprise was on us and there…”

It’s a win-win…for him.
“The surprise was actually on us and there was my wife, butt naked with her lover staring at us wide eyed. Mom drops the cake, sister screams, father begins to shout. I pretend like I’m horrified to which her friends try to push everyone out while yelling at her. My wife, excuse me, ex-wife is sobbing and screaming how could I while the lover is desperately trying to put his pants on while running out of the place. Needless to say, it was one of the best birthday presents I have ever given.”

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by menwongo(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
This is to inform the General Public that I will be getting
Married in 2017... I am now looking for a Wife.
Applicants with the following requirements Should apply;
1. (a) Should have natural hair
(b) Must be a female between 20 and 26 years of age at the
time of applying.
2. (a) Minimum of HND/BSc but any added qualifications
like: MSc, PhD or any professional qualifications is allowed.
(b) Must not have been married or divorced before applying
(previous experience not needed)
3. Slay Queen, pepe dem gang should not even try to apply.
4. Must be a great cook
5. No tattoos or unusual body piercings
7. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well as an
awesome sense of humour.
8. Attach written recommendations from at least two former
boyfriends.
9. Knowledge of Public relations that is awesome.
10. Fluent in at least 2 Local & international languages.
11. Well-trained in home management and hospitality.
12. Must have a good character.
13. No previous record of cheating.(MANDA
TORY)
14. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful...
All applicants are advised to send their applications on or
before the 30th of JUNE 2017.
Attach:
A. Birth certificate (Declaration of age is NOT acceptable)
B. Two recent passport photograph.
C. Health certificates which MUST include HIV/AIDS and
Psychiatry clearance.
D. A recommendation letter from a well-known person such
as Senator, Minister, President, Governor, DG NNPC, CBN
Governor, Director of any well-known oil company in Nigeria
or outside, etc.
Method of Application:
Go to any UBA Bank and get your bank draft for the #5000
naira only.
If by chance you DO NOT MEET the above requirements,
please DO NOT APPLY, As your application will not be given
due consideration.
**Only selected candidates will be contacted for the
screening, interview or Aptitude Test & they are to come
along with their Relatives...
Thanks In Anticipation
Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by Nasa28(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nice ficton story grin grin grin
Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by fran6co(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
I tire
Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by solomix10(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
menwongo:
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!! This is to inform the General Public that I will be getting Married in 2017... I am now looking for a Wife. Applicants with the following requirements Should apply; 1. (a) Should have natural hair (b) Must be a female between 20 and 26 years of age at the time of applying. 2. (a) Minimum of HND/BSc but any added qualifications like: MSc, PhD or any professional qualifications is allowed. (b) Must not have been married or divorced before applying (previous experience not needed) 3. Slay Queen, pepe dem gang should not even try to apply. 4. Must be a great cook 5. No tattoos or unusual body piercings 7. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well as an awesome sense of humour. 8. Attach written recommendations from at least two former boyfriends. 9. Knowledge of Public relations that is awesome. 10. Fluent in at least 2 Local & international languages. 11. Well-trained in home management and hospitality. 12. Must have a good character. 13. No previous record of cheating.(MANDA TORY) 14. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful... All applicants are advised to send their applications on or before the 30th of JUNE 2017. Attach: A. Birth certificate (Declaration of age is NOT acceptable) B. Two recent passport photograph. C. Health certificates which MUST include HIV/AIDS and Psychiatry clearance. D. A recommendation letter from a well-known person such as Senator, Minister, President, Governor, DG NNPC, CBN Governor, Director of any well-known oil company in Nigeria or outside, etc. Method of Application: Go to any UBA Bank and get your bank draft for the #5000 naira only. If by chance you DO NOT MEET the above requirements, please DO NOT APPLY, As your application will not be given due consideration. **Only selected candidates will be contacted for the screening, interview or Aptitude Test & they are to come along with their Relatives... Thanks In Anticipation
you shall remain single... No be curse
Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by menwongo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
solomix10:
you shall remain single... No be curse
grin grin
Why?
God forbid, abeg help me rebroadcast the advert
Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by solomix10(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
menwongo:
grin grin Why? God forbid, abeg help me rebroadcast the advert
Am not NTA ,..bros
Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
all these epistles just for how someone caught em promiscuous wife.
what happened to summary bikonu?

Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by menwongo(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
solomix10:
Am not NTA ,..bros
Who are you then, soothsayer
Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by smardray(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
U mean this story does not ave episode 2 ehn... What type of storywright are u
Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by ItsTutsi(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
My role model,i want to be like you sir
Re: His Wife Was Cheating On Him And What He Did To Take The Revenge Deserves Salute by Billygee2u: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2017
azeezhy:
You are never ready for few things to happen. Such as your wife cheating on you. That has ought to break few things, your marriage for one and someone’s nose for the other. But where is the fun in that? Rather give your significant other a surprise birthday party and see where it take you guys
“So I had a feeling she was cheating… she set off a lot of red flags. Constantly laughing and smiling when texting, saying it was just her mother when I asked. She was “staying late at work” far too often, yet her co-workers already stated she had left hours earlier.”

“I knew something was definitely up was when she went out “to get milk” at 11:30 at night and didn’t come back until 2 in the morning. Now if there are any words of wisdom I can pass on to others in all my years of experience, it’s if you think your significant other is cheating, hire a private investigator.”

“Fast-track to her birthday, several months down the road. You’re probably wondering why the hell I waited months before I confronted her and did it really need to be on her birthday? First of all, I wanted as much evidence as possible to hand off to my lawyer, as well as time to make arrangements to find a new place to live, etc. Secondly… of course it had to be on her birthday. You see, after asking her what she wanted to do on her birthday this year she was rather insistent on me going out of town with my friends as she just had to work anyways and didn’t want to be reminded she was aging.”

“I knew something was up and after finding a bottle of champagne and two glasses hidden in my closet. So I do what any sensible man would have done; I leave and go to my friend’s house pretending like I am going out of town. While there I call up her mother, father, sister and several of her friends. I tell them how I want to give her a big surprise by sneaking into our room with party streamers, kazoos and a big cake with candles. Sounds fun, right?!”

>

“I had everyone meet me outside our apartment at 8:30 in the morning. We all pile in the elevator (about 8 of us in total); her mother is holding the cake and I’m reminding everyone to be as quiet as they can be. I put my key in and unlock the door; we all sneak in and make our way down the hall towards the bedroom. Each holding a kazoo and her mom holding the cake grinning from ear to ear.

Well as I throw open the door, we all yell surprise!

But the surprise was on us and there…”

It’s a win-win…for him.
“The surprise was actually on us and there was my wife, butt naked with her lover staring at us wide eyed. Mom drops the cake, sister screams, father begins to shout. I pretend like I’m horrified to which her friends try to push everyone out while yelling at her. My wife, excuse me, ex-wife is sobbing and screaming how could I while the lover is desperately trying to put his pants on while running out of the place. Needless to say, it was one of the best birthday presents I have ever given.”
I hope you have already done DNA test on the kids she has for you before or after the action?

(1) (Reply)

My Life My Choice Nigerian Girl Who Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Unclad Pic / Lady Recounts How Her Butt Was Grabbed & Her Breasts Fondled By At Least 10 Boys / This Lady's Make Up Transformation Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.