Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156320 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Good Morning,
��The 2017 list has not been released, we are on our best to ensure it comes out very soon . Please remain patient, there is no need to be worried.
��We have not forgotten N-Build, you will hear from us shortly.
��You can take your attendance manually if you have any issues doing that via your device . Thank You.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
FG engages 18,000 unemployed youths in skill acquisition
ON October 31, 2017
By Kabir Dankatsina
BIRNIN KEBBI— THE Federal Government has concluded arrangement to engage about 18,000 unskilled/unemployed youths in skill acquisition training scheme aimed at reducing the rate of unemployed youths in the country.
Flaging-off the scheme in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State, Minister of Labor and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige, said: “We are witnessing the flag-off of
the Sustainable Agricultural Development Training Scheme, SADTS, in 19 states and FCT and later Basic National Open Apprenticeship Scheme, B-
NOAS, in 36 states and FCT as well as training of Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs, in the North-East sub-region of the country.”
Ngige listed welding, carpentry, automobile, fishing, farming and sewing as some of the areas the youths would be trained.
He disclosed that the training involved three main planks, including two weeks adoptive and intense fields training in crops/livestock in which the country has comparative advantage, trainee farmers mentorship and linkage with development in money deposit banks and off-takers.
According to Ngige, the benefiting states were carefully selected to pilot test of the scheme across the six-geo political zones in the country.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2017
N-power Lagos
INFORMATION
If u 're part of Nteach volunteers not posted, kindly report to your district as from wednesday 1st November 2017 for your documentation and posting.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Good morning ,
Due to effort to make payment to volunteers
who haven't been paid once and those whose
backlogs are yet to be completely paid. It has
caused a delay in the payment of October
stipend.
General payment of October stipend will
commenc today . If you notice a deduction in
your stipend, kindly note that it was due to
the monthly deduction on the device brand
you chose.
Thank you very much for your patience. COPIED
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Npower
Dear NPower Beneficiaries,
We apologize that you are yet to receive your October stipend. We have some technical issues but you will begin to receive your stipends from friday.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Kemmystar: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pls i cant use my device to make call or browse since morning, anytime i try to make call, i wil b told dt 'd destination number has been bared'. Pls has anyone xperience d same. Pls o cos im afraid. Som1 shud talk to me pls
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by ojoye86(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
I think it is a general issue and a text was sent to that effect

Pls i cant use my device to make call or browse since morning, anytime i try to make call, i wil b told dt 'd destination number has been bared'. Pls has anyone xperience d same. Pls o cos im afraid. Som1 shud talk to me pls
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by ojoye86(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
I think it is a general issue and a text was sent to that effect

Kemmystar:
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
There will be NO permanence.
You entered into a programme fully knowing the exit date.
You have been encouraged to use the period wisely, invest, turn your #PassionToProfit
Kindly use your remaining months carefully and invest in your future. Npower

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by johnsoay: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
When are they releasing 2017 list?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
johnsoay:
When are they releasing 2017 list?
When it is released you will be informed
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
If you are having problem of browsing with your device, please calm down!
It is a general phenomenon. Npower
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
About our Npower Device.
The reason why you should detach your 2in1 magnetic keyboard from the tablet is because the tablet powers the keyboard. Only do this when your device is not in use. #AfrioneForEveryone
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Having problem browsing or making call with your Npower's Device using the man sim?
Read here>>
Dear Customer,
We sincerely apologize for the inability to use your Data. All hands are on deck to restore service shortly. All inconveniences regretted. Thank You
#MTNBUSINESS
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by nurez305(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
AutosBay:
Having problem browsing or making call with your Npower's Device using the man sim?
Read here>>
Dear Customer,
We sincerely apologize for the inability to use your Data. All hands are on deck to restore service shortly. All inconveniences regretted. Thank You
#MTNBUSINESS
did you know how to resolve unposted beneficiary that apply since 2016?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Take the N-power, we have created millions of jobs from here. Skill acquisition from the NDE and other agencies of government, jobs are being created. We give them tools as plumbers, electricians, cosmetologists, shoemakers, tilers and several other areas. We have created several jobs.”~ The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, on Thursday, Ngige disclosed this in an interview with State House correspondents at
the end of a meeting he had with Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
nurez305:
did you know how to resolve unposted beneficiary that apply since 2016?
Check my previous post
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
N-power Lagos
BREAKING
Payment of October stipends has commenced, please be patience, you are going to receive your own soon
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:01am On Nov 04, 2017
N-power Lagos
TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD DO TO GET READY FOR 2017 SHORTLISTING CANDIDATES FOR NPOWER PROGRAM.
1. BE ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
2. READ UPDATES CAREFULLY AND ADHERE INSTRUCTIONS STRICTLY.
3. GET ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY) HANDY.
4. BE PRESENT DURING PHYSICAL VERIFICATION
5. REMOVE DND AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL REGULARLY.
6. BE UPDATED IN CURRENT AFFAIRS AND ON INFORMATION IN YOUR FIELD.
7. LINK YOUR BVN TO A REGULAR BANK ACCOUNT
8. AVOID USING YOUR NYSC ALLAWEE ACCOUNT OR STUDENT ACCOUNTS
9. BE POSITIVE AND PROACTIVE
10. LOOK BEYOND NPOWER, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
#REMINDER
FG To Stop Paying Salaries Of Workers By October Unless… – CBN
It was earlier reported that the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. Godwin Emefiele, had said that the Federal Government may not be able to pay its workers salaries from October due to current economic and financial challenges in the country. However, the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Udoma Udo Udoma, dismissed the media reports on Thursday.
The Minister stated this in Abuja while addressing State House correspondents after the monthly National Economic Council (NEC) meeting, presided over by Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo.
According to Mr. Udoma Udo Udoma, although the nation was facing serious economic crunch, the Federal Government would not cease to pay its workers salaries as when due, Daily Post reports.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
EXISTING VOLUNTEERS
Whose App is showing "Unauthorised"
Kindly send a mail to
devicesupport@npvn.ng
with the following information: - A scanned copy of your BVN Print-out / Slip. - The IMEI of your N-Power learning device (By dialin.g *#06#)
Once provided, your issue will be resolved.
Stay N-Powered!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Npower  partnered with MTN to distribute the npower devices to beneficiaries of the Npower program. This partnership means that the npower devices are distributed with MTN sim cards.
N-power MTN sim card comes with one year free internet access which enables beneficiaries to browse free for one year.
However, you must know that the free internet on the npower MTN sim card has 750MB of data monthly. Now, the question that comes across ur mind will be, "is the 750MB unlimited? The answer is capital,NO.
You have only but a month to use your data,when it expires,all unused bonus will be cleared upon expiry and you need not contact for new data.This is done automatically but at MTN's pace.

To check your Data
kindly dial *559*24#
To check the balance on your Npower MTN sim card
simply dial *558#
To recharge
simply dial *557* pin#
How To Conserve Data on N-power Mtn Sim Card
To conserve the data on the Npower Mtn sim, beneficiaries must take note of the following steps below:

1. Turn off data when not needed at all.
2. Go to data usage on your device and restrict background data.
3. People have formed the habit of sending large and annoyingly useless files on WhatsApp. Ensure to turn off media auto-download on your WhatsApp. To do this, Go to settings, select data usage, and under media auto-download (when using mobile data), select no media.
4. Go to your google playstore and under settings, auto-update apps, select auto-update apps over wifi only.
5. Avoid streaming videos unnecessarily on youtube and facebook. Turn off video auto play under settings in both facebook and youtube.
6. If you must teether the internet connection on your npower device to your laptop, ensure that you set the connection as a metered connection and password protect the wifi network.
7. Always use browsers that conserve data like opera mini and UC web browser for simple web browsing.
If you follow the steps above, you will notice a significant improvement in your data validity period.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Kemmystar: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hope they wil resolve d browsing issue soon d same way calls issues had been resolved for me to start utilizing my data.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kemmystar:
Hope they wil resolve d browsing issue soon d same way calls issues had been resolved for me to start utilizing my data.
The browsing issue has been resolved, just that my Nteach app keeps on saying unauthorised after watching the npower welcome video
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mr Afolabi Imokunede is live Is speaking on
stipend now [06/11 11:45 am] He say we should
expect stipend as from tonight or latest tomorrow
morning, He said d delay was due to technical
issue which they have resolved Our total monthly
bills is 6billion, annual 72billion and total for 2years
is 144billion,
*We've never promise permanency for Npower volunteers but ability to stands on their own after 2years scheme* - Afolabi Imokunede live on AIT The man needs applause, he is intelligent.
Today is his birthday, you can congratulate him on
Facebook.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Npower
Good morning,
1. NO, the 2017 list is not out yet but...
2. Distribution of devices will continue
3. Have a good week & stay tuned to our channels
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by OLUSOTE01: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pls house is there anybody dt has been subscribed with October data because am yet to receive mine. Thanks
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by adudu208(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
AutosBay:
Mr Afolabi Imokunede is live Is speaking on
stipend now [06/11 11:45 am] He say we should
expect stipend as from tonight or latest tomorrow
morning, He said d delay was due to technical
issue which they have resolved Our total monthly
bills is 6billion, annual 72billion and total for 2years
is 144billion,
*We've never promise permanency for Npower volunteers but ability to stands on their own after 2years scheme* - Afolabi Imokunede live on AIT The man needs applause, he is intelligent.
Today is his birthday, you can congratulate him on
Facebook.
There is nothing intelligent or worth applauding in what he said.

Mr Afolabi was only saying the obvious but he conveniently manipulating the reality by spewing half truth and most of you are already buying into his false narrative.

Let me educate you, many 2016 Npower beneficiaries have not been and will never be paid backlog ranging from 1-6 months. Most states and individuals have been told to forget about December stipend. Some beneficiaries running into thousands were disqualified and never replaced.

In Delta for example because of the nonchalance and ineptitude of the Focal person most people only started getting stipends from May/June and Npower has told them to forget about backlog.

Almost everyone did verification same period in December 2016 but due to some weird reason most names got omitted when that first list got to Abuja.

So my question is how come Mr Afolabi is still giving a figure of N6b monthly and N72b yearly wage bill when infact we know not everyone was paid from December and most would forfeit between 1-6months backlog?

Stop making these people look like saints. It is this nature of ass-licking politicians that is making them take us for granted.

It is your right to ask questions because they are there to serve you.

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Kemmystar: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
AutosBay:

The browsing issue has been resolved, just that my Nteach app keeps on saying unauthorised after watching the npower welcome video
. Mine has nt been resolved cos i cant still browse and is nt even showing any sign of netwrk connection. Pls im i d only person experiencing this?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kemmystar:
. Mine has nt been resolved cos i cant still browse and is nt even showing any sign of netwrk connection. Pls im i d only person experiencing this?
Have you checked your SIM card placement, and your data balance?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Switch off your phone and switch it on again, or contact mtn customer care
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Kemmystar: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
AutosBay:
Switch off your phone and switch it on again, or contact mtn customer care
. Tnks alot, is working nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.