Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Three Months Ultimatum, Where Is The Dss? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Months Ultimatum, Where Is The Dss? (381 Views)

3 Months Ultimatum: Presidency Reacts To Igbos' Quit Notice From The North / 3 Months Ultimatum: We Will Join Southern Nigeria- Middle Belt Youth Council / 3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Months Ultimatum, Where Is The Dss? by 0806436bnj(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2017
The DSS up-till date have not invited these bombastic element called norther youth and it leaders. If it were Christian that give this ultimatum to the north, the DSS and other security agency would have flooded our region. Who said we are one. In as much as am concern, our Democracy under this current administration is the government of the north by the north and for the north with hiding agenda. Three months is too long for this ultimatum, while not three weeks, who cares?
Re: Three Months Ultimatum, Where Is The Dss? by chymes0359(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2017

If na somebody from the south east they won't be reminded to do their work..
Re: Three Months Ultimatum, Where Is The Dss? by youngest85(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Eziokwu
Re: Three Months Ultimatum, Where Is The Dss? by 201320142015ob(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2017
You gotta be careful around everyone these days. I was walking down the street at 7:30 yesterday and a guy pulled out a scissors. Luckily I was agile enough to reach into my pocket and pull out a rock. Coz if I had pulled out paper, man I would have lost.

(1) (Reply)

I Need More Rest Nigerians- Pres. Buhari / Even If Buhari Is On Wheelchair, North Will Still Vote For Him – Yakubu / Igbo Yoruba Efik Hausa ....why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.