Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos (1062 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram / Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2017
A manhunt has begun for a man who allegedly stole phone and other valuables from a young man in Rivers state. According to Chris Martins who owns the stolen items, the alleged thief decided to post his photos on WhatsApp of the stolen phone. Read what was shared by Martins on Facebook..

So, whoever this guy is stole my phone and my valuables. My phone pouch had several of my credit cards, bank debit cards, full British Drivers License, Nigerian Drivers License, business cards and other very important stuff that I hold dear.

The audacious thief was foolish enough to stunt with my whatsapp profile on the stolen phone. This is obviously how I got these pictures of him.

All entreaties to him to return my stolen properties has been to no avail. Honestly, the importance of any phone isn't the monetary value but the value of all the important information I have, stored inside. I need my items back. I don't care about getting him arrested, I just want my phone and my stuff back.

Please help me restore faith in humanity. Help me find this guy. I believe someone on here must know this chap. He must be based in PH City.

Please share until we find him. Many thanks in advance.

Chris Martins

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-posts-pictures-whatsapp-stealing-phone-rivers-state-photos.html

Re: Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by MaziOmenuko: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
The egberipapa of water-side kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by Caustics: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
I hate thieves and robbers angry
Re: Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by fiftynaira(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2017
What if the guy na army?
Re: Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Army no be human being?
fiftynaira:
What if the guy na army?
Re: Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by stefanweeks: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Samankwe
Re: Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by dessz(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2017
I tire ohh, no be d same nyash naim we and army members take commot
PrettyCrystal:
Army no be human being?
Re: Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by tellwisdom: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
See how a grown man dey wail. Were u sleeping when he stole your belongings? sad
Re: Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by Opistorincos(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2017
You can'tcan't be so sure he uploaded his real picture, he might have done it to create a diversion and waste your time looking for the wrong person
Re: Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos by Yinn(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Opistorincos:
You can'tbe so sure he uploaded his real picture, he might have done it to create a diversion and waster your time looking for the wrong person
Tiri gbosa 4 u. Might jst be framing an innocent individual. Op, try pinging the phone's last location by using google's find my phone feature, that's if u hv a gmail logged on ur device, heard it's accurate.
Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Snake With Legs Discovered In India / For Critical Reasoners. Who Killed This Lady? / Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.