Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) (29471 Views)

Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by samtee37(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fg
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Nigerian soldiers are always confronting civilians.
Ordinary chibok girls they couldn't bring back but ready to beat harmless civilians.

I don't blame them. Only armpits join that silly shhiit.
I am so annoyed.
Leave civilians and face your duties.
Tufia.

See below for data shaa.
See testimonies too
how far nah I won patronise u
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
how do we know he is a soldier? he is not dressed in camouflage uniform.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by OlaDapxon(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
soldiers... they abuse power too much.
but we still miss them when the inevitable happens
them dey Bleep us up
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Iykefirm(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
nigerians no get joy again,and current economy situation is not helping matter.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by dalaman: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
I've seen where soldiers clearly hit a man's car in Ibandan came down and started beating him because they insulted him and he answered them. They were clearly at fault. It's not even a 70/30 contest, it was 100% their fault because they were driving recklessly and hit him while trying to dodge a head on collision with another car. They came down and started asking him why he was driving like a pregnant woman instead of apologizing for hitting his car. The angry man answered them by telling them that why are they driving like drunks, when they asked him the very stupid question.They started beating him till he was unconcious. I have no respect for the Nigerian military and I am always happy when Boko Haram or militants kill them.

They have killed and maimed more civilians than these terrorist. They are not human beings but animals. Just 2 months ago I saw military men telling a 58 years old woman to do frog jump over a very minor offence. An old and sickly looking woman that can not even walk well oo. She was pleading that she is 58 , she has diabetes and she's also hypertensive, they were telling her that the frog jump is a form of excercise and those with diabetes need regular excercise while laughing at her, so she must do it. One of them was even forcing her to bend down and begin. These people are dangerous animals. I just pray that Boko haram and the militans stop killing civilians and concentrate only on killIng ONLY the the soldiers daily. Bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Always read well before you comment or are you just learning English language?
holyboss:
The mods on this forum are just so unbelievable!

Why promote a thread with such delicate title without any indication that soldier actually did this? Or am I the only one not seeing anyone with military uniform?

Dafuvk izz that??

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by koboko69: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
holyboss:
The mods on this forum are just so unbelievable!

Why promote a thread with such delicate title without any indication that soldier actually did this? Or am I the only one not seeing anyone with military uniform?

Dafuvk izz that??

That has been the latest trend.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
You Real Need To Test Your Brain
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by holyboss: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
koboko69:

That has been the latest trend.
It's so appalling!
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by mekstaniac(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Una no fit gather am, panel beat am?
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by raymond1550(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
pls allow me to shave my armpit or army pit
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by chronique(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Maybe when the civilians start running over the illiterate men in uniform and sending them to the world beyond, their brains would start working.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by onward4life(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
youngest85:
Ugbowo in edo?

YES. IT LEADS YU TO THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN AKA THE RUGBY KLUB ANNEX

WELCOME
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by RaptorX: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerians are just to cowardly, someone in mufti will be brutalizing you and claiming soldier and you can't defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by RaptorX: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
dalaman:
I've seen where soldiers clearly hit a man's car in Ibandan came down and started beating him because they insulted him and he answered them. They were clearly at fault. It's not even a 70/30 contest, it was 100% their fault because they were driving recklessly and hit him while trying to dodge a head on collision with another car. They came down and started asking him why he was driving like a pregnant woman instead of apologizing for hitting his car. The angry man answered then by telling them that why are they driving like drunks, when they asked him the very stuoid question.They started beating him till he was unconcious. I have no respect for the Nigerian military and I am always happy when Boko Haram or militants kill them.

They have killed and maimed more civilians than these terrorist. They are not human beings but animals. Just 2 months ago I saw military men telling a 58 years old woman to do frog jump over a very minor offence. An old and sickly lookibg woman that can not even walk well oo. She was pleading that she is 58 , she has diabetes and she's also hypertensive, they were telling her that the frog jump is a form of excercise and those with diabetes need regular excercise while laughing at her, so she must do it. One of them was even forcing her to bend down and begin. These people are dangerous animals. I just pray that Boko haram and the militans stop killing civilians and concentrate only on killIng ONLY the the soldiers daily. Bastards.
I swear BH needs to kill all those bastard soldiers. Painful death to all of them.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
This story would have being me, same happened to me yesterday, if not for God on my side and my kids in the car.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Goldenheart:
Rabies everywhere tongue
Bros d rabies reach Nairaland ooo
Two persons 1. Peacengine and 2. Pidgin2 are rabid dogs on Nairaland. grin
Any vet clinic to send them to?
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by dembularrr: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed
What is this country turning to..

Bloody civilians no more respect the Army.

Na wa oo

typical of a stupid black man. always wanting to use his position to intimidate others..
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by peacengine(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Bros d rabies reach Nairaland ooo
Two persons 1. Peacengine and 2. Pidgin2 are rabid dogs on Nairaland. grin
Any vet clinic to send them to?

I gree, na ya yansh I go bite transmit the rabies wen we meetz
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Freelancer2015(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
mekstaniac:
Una no fit gather am, panel beat am?
Not a good idea. The barrack is just nearby and they might not like the reaction of other sodiers. The NA should simply provide a means of reporting such acts.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
peacengine:

I gree, na ya yansh I go bite transmit the rabies wen we meetz
So u agree u re a dog? Then u feed on poo as well shared with Pidgin2. Good u both wud be useful experimental animals.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by peacengine(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

So u agree u re a dog? Then u feed on poo as well shared with Pidgin2. Good u both wud be useful experimental animals.

Guy, I be baddez doggy dog bro, faeces and poo na my delicacy bro, I wil eat any stinky poo I see, I'm a shit eater guy, one day I will eat your undigested poo
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
peacengine:

Guy, I be baddez doggy dog bro, faeces and poo na my delicacy bro, I wil eat any stinky poo I see, I'm a shit eater guy, one day I will eat your undigested poo
Thumbs up
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
whitebeard:
how far nah I won patronise u
Ok.
Flash me so we talk..
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by delishpot: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Naigiriya Jaga jaga
Efritin scata scata

peacengine:

Lobatan! grin grin in this case...... Self Attack is the best defense.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by peacengine(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
delishpot:
Naigiriya Jaga jaga
Efritin scata scata

Lobatan! grin grin in this case...... Self Attack is the best defense.

Baby how r you doing?
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by watered(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed
What is this country turning to..

Bloody civilians no more respect the Army.

Na wa oo
You are a go... at. You've forgotten you were first born civilian and only unfortunately got socialized with the military life style of reckless sexual life and abuse of substances.

#everconscious civilian I am.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
He must be punished, he went too far, after all the road is for everyone.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Some of the picture looks like kanu the ipobians king in the book of biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) / Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence / My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.