Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad (86084 Views)

Diana Tales Of A Mermaid / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) / Dna Gone Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Kimkardashain(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
chai see me dey follow this story like kilode,and dropping comments like tomw no dey
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Kimkardashain(f): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
while people dey just read my story.and waka witawt dropping the tinyest of comment.
its well.

kip on nailing it darling.
as 4 diana i neva get ur tym

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by adontcare(f): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Choi! Diana is sick in d brain o. I can't imagin such nonsense. Mr Bode soon I say very soon u will meet ur water loo. Like husband like wife. Tnx for d update

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by cricifixo: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Nice write up by the way. Diana is just a victim of circumstance like most girls in our society. I hope bode's d1<k contracts kwashioko

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
cricifixo:
Nice write up by the way. Diana is just a victim of circumstance like most girls in our society. I hope bode's d1<k contracts kwashioko

True sir. Some might find it hard to believe it happens, but it does. There was this family that lived in my "compound" years ago. The wife brought her niece to stay with them. Wifey goes to the market with niece, but sends her back home early to prepare food for the family. Husband started to molest the poor girl, she tried to run away on several occasions. I don't know if she succeeded eventually cus i left the area. Shii happens for real.
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Shabach002(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
MabelConor be faster pls.. I'm really following wink smiley
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Shabach002(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Maybelconor:

True sir. Some might find it hard to believe it happens, but it does. There was this family that lived in my "compound" years ago. The wife brought her niece to stay with them. Wifey goes to the market with niece, but sends her back home early to prepare food for the family. Husband started to molest the poor girl, she tried to run away on several occasions. I don't know if she succeeded eventually cus i left the area. Shii happens for real.
Hey! Yh be faster, thanks
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Shabach002:
MabelConor be faster pls.. I'm really following wink smiley

Aye aye sir

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by toureman(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
Am loving dis story. Thumbs up grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by snaketail22(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nice op keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Nnwannsukka(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kimkardashain:
chai,see me dey follow dis story lyk kilode,and dropping comment lyk tomw no dey,while other people dey just read my story and waka,witawt a lil comment. anyway its well.
kip d updates cuming hun.as 4 diana.i still dnt wnt 2 talk 2 d she devil.
mumu.

Gini bu stress si gi
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by zpetstunner(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
following like tomorrow no da
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Maybelconor...tanks hun..u give me beta storyline: D unlike bushboy wen turn me to drug trafficker
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Samsimple(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Maybelconor feed me more(in the rock voice) oya drop am chapachapaly...
grin grin
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Asek1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Maybelconor... Nice name, nice story Keep 'em coming
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by chisiudeh: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Toke may banana fall on you there. Must you be jealous of Diana on everything??
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by MhizDherbee(f): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Toke, Bad belle is allowed
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by legacee(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Is this Toke girl mad or something?! Which kind ogbanje friend be dis, abeg Diana if u like yourself quickly unfriend her and block her if possible.

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by abtallest24(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
maybelconor better continue before i stone u for dia dis story dy Sweet me like agidi
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by ikhibones(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Mylestone:
Maybelconor...tanks hun..u give me beta storyline: D unlike bushboy wen turn me to drug trafficker
lmao..buh my guy,d job go mak money fal on u na..
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Happy holidays!!! update coming soon
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
"It's nothing uncle, don't mind Toke" Diana replied curtly

"If all you are going to do with this phone is to hook up with boys, let me have my phone back please. I won't have you get spoilt under my roof" Bode said angrily and went into the house. Diana lashed at Toke

"Wetin dey worry sef? How could you say such in front of my uncle, knowing that they took my first phone away from me which is still with my aunt till date? He decided to have mercy on me and you almost spoilt the whole thing. Tell me, why is it that when you are around my uncle your brain turns to water? If na so you wan dey do abeg come dey go your house, i can't deal abeg." Diana stormed into the house with Toke following closely.

"Babe, no vex. I don't know why i said it. Don't think i am jealous, the thing just fall honestly. I am sorry" Toke apologised but Diana ignored her. They entered the sitting room and found Bode on the phone. Diana decided to go drop the things she got in her room, but Toke sat with Bode. As soon as Diana left Toke rushed to Bode and planted a kiss on his lips. Bode kissed her back briefly before pushing her back gently.

"babe chill, i know you want this but don't let your friend catch us. you know what happened the last time." Bode said

"I know but i can't help it, i enjoyed every bit of you and i have not been able to get you out of my mind. I would have called you but i don't even have your number and you did not ask for mine" Toke gushed

Bode laughed at this "who will i ask from? Diana? Don't be silly dear. I will give you my card later so you can give me a call." He stood up when he heard Diana approach the sitting room. Diana entered and eyed both o them suspiciously while Toke shifted uncomfortably. To douse the tension Bode went upstairs to his room and did not come down until much later. Diana and Toke were busy gisting about their resumption date when Toke's phone rang.

"Hey, whats up? okay, i'm on my way." She stood up to leave. Diana, i have to go but i will come back tomorrow. I need to go pick up something from someone urgently and i might leave there late so i will just go home from there"

"We can drop you off and bring you back if you want as long as you don't take long. Bode offered but Toke declined. It was one of her magas that called but she could not tell them that. She had used the excuse of going to see Diana to also hook up with one of her numerous boyfriends who had promised to give her a lump sum for school if she could spend the night with him. Bode asked her to wait while he went to his room and brought down a wad of cash with his card hidden among the notes. He handed it to Toke who happily collected it and left. Diana saw Toke off to the gate and was about to return into the house when Aliyu stopped her.

"Aunty Dina Dina, how you dey now?" He hailed as she stopped to look at him in disgust.

"What do you want Aliyu?" She asked

"Nothing o, me no want anything." he replied smiling sheepishly. Diana made to leave but he stopped her. "I dey hungry o, aunty Dina"

"Then go and eat, why yo con dey tell me?" Diana continued to walk towards the house

"Aunty Dina, you know say when person dey hungry word go just dey fall comot for person mouth. As i never chop since morning make i no go talk wetin i no see" he replied slyly and Diana stopped dead in her tracks. She knew where this was heading
"What kind of rubbish is this" she thought to herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by legendary16(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Maybelconor:

"If all you are going to do with this phone is to hook up with boys, let me have my phone back please. I won't have you get spoilt under my roof" Bode said angrily and went into the house. Diana lashed at Toke

"Wetin dey worry sef? How could you say such in front of my uncle, knowing that they took my first phone away from me which is still with my aunt till date? He decided to have mercy on me and you almost spoilt the whole thing. Tell me, why is it that when you are around my uncle your brain turns to water? If na so you wan dey do abeg come dey go your house, i can't deal abeg." Diana stormed into the house with Toke following closely.

"Babe, no vex. I don't know why i said it. Don't think i am jealous, the thing just fall honestly. I am sorry" Toke apologised but Diana ignored her. They entered the sitting room and found Bode on the phone. Diana decided to go drop the things she got in her room, but Toke sat with Bode. As soon as Diana left Toke rushed to Bode and planted a kiss on his lips. Bode kissed her back briefly before pushing her back gently.

"babe chill, i know you want this but don't let your friend catch us. you know what happened the last time." Bode said

"I know but i can't help it, i enjoyed every bit of you and i have not been able to get you out of my mind. I would have called you but i don't even have your number and you did not ask for mine" Toke gushed

Bode laughed at this "who will i ask from? Diana? Don't be silly dear. I will give you my card later so you can give me a call." He stood up when he heard Diana approach the sitting room. Diana entered and eyed both o them suspiciously while Toke shifted uncomfortably. To douse the tension Bode went upstairs to his room and did not come down until much later. Diana and Toke were busy gisting about their resumption date when Toke's phone rang.

"Hey, whats up? okay, i'm on my way." She stood up to leave. Diana, i have to go but i will come back tomorrow. I need to go pick up something from someone urgently and i might leave there late so i will just go home from there"

"We can drop you off and bring you back if you want as long as you don't take long. Bode offered but Toke declined. It was one of her magas that called but she could not tell them that. She had used the excuse of going to see Diana to also hook up with one of her numerous boyfriends who had promised to give her a lump sum for school if she could spend the night with him. Bode asked her to wait while he went to his room and brought down a wad of cash with his card hidden among the notes. He handed it to Toke who happily collected it and left. Diana saw Toke off to the gate and was about to return into the house when Aliyu stopped her.

"Aunty Dina Dina, how you dey now?" He hailed as she stopped to look at him in disgust.

"Nothing o, me no want anything." he replied smiling sheepishly. Diana made to leave but he stopped her. "I dey hungry o, aunty Dina"

"Then go and eat, why yo con dey tell me?" Diana continued to walk towards the house

"Aunty Dina, you know say when person dey hungry word go just dey fall comot for person mouth. As i never chop since morning make i no go talk wetin i no see" he replied slyly and Diana stopped dead in her tracks. She knew where this was heading

� � �
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Shabach002(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Maybelconor:

Oya oya oya pls... Continue wink
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by spiceybae(f): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
What kind of rubbish quoting is this" she thought to herself[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by adontcare(f): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na wao. Long throat Bode
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Owoblow44(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
@ Maybelconor, nice writeup. . more ink to ur pen..
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by nellaz(m): 1:07am On Jun 28, 2017
WILL DIS STORY EVER GOING 2 FINISH, ANYWAY WELL WORK PLS KUANTINUE
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by cricifixo: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Maybelconor continue na, u starved us throughout yesterday abegii
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Anijay1212(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op my temper dey very short o.... Cum update nah.
Abeg make pesin borrow dos peeps up there small sence,which kain long useless quote be dat nah.
Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / Pyrates Confraternity: Soyinka At Nathaniel Oyelola's Burial (Video) / Jennifer: Grass To Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.