Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad (86035 Views)

Diana Tales Of A Mermaid / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) / Dna Gone Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Good morning Mabelconor am Kehnny Lawal the owner and founder of a1000laff.com please I will love it if we chats privately. I don't take someone sweat or glory. It was an ardent reader of my blog who ask me to promote your stories claiming she knew you very well.
She said you're an amazing writer and she will like me to post your story on our blog. When I ask if you knew about it she said YES.
As you can see, I do acknowledge you in each episode posted to the blog.
I don't and won't ever take anyone glory. Am sorrry if this really hurt you so much and I pray you forgive me and the lady for this. I sent you a mail before starting the first episode of your story, but you didn't reply back to it.

Just let me know your stance and thoughts on this and I will be so glad to accept whatever you want.

To back my claim I can send the screenshot of my whatsapp chats with the said lady to you if you won't mind.

Thanks.

I am still waiting for your message
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by adontcare(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
No update yet? Maybelconor hope all is well. Pls help a sister and update

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by KehnnyCares(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Maybelconor:

I am still waiting for your message
Already done that, please can you just drop your contact to me here?

Let's talk better on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by nellaz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
ABI DIS ONE NA ABANDONED STORY
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by xprezz02(f): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
nellaz:
ABI DIS ONE NA ABANDONED STORY
me self taya ooh
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
adontcare:
No update yet? Maybelconor hope all is well. Pls help a sister and update

Yes all is well ma'am. I just need to sort out some issues here on nairaland before i update. I have them typed somewhere, so once i am sorted i will post.
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Maybelconor....Darling... nor mind all dese yeye bloggers....dem won use your story buy hux 4 VICTORIA ISLAND....BAG OF CEMENT FALL ON DEM

2 Likes

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mylestone:
Maybelconor....Darling... nor mind all dese yeye bloggers....dem won use your story buy hux 4 VICTORIA ISLAND....BAG OF CEMENT FALL ON DEM

lols, thanks Myles.
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by judey1992(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Maybelconor:

Yes all is well ma'am. I just need to sort out some issues here on nairaland before i update. I have them typed somewhere, so once i am sorted i will post.
Chaiiii.

Bros tidy the things quick quick oooo

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Maybelconor:

lols, thanks Myles.

anything 4 ma boo/babymama grin
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Samsimple(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Oya op come and come and kwontinue dis tori oohh..head go roll oohh... Headline news @ 10 EDO BOI KILLS OP FOR NT FINISHING STORY...
i dey vex oohh op...na joke oohh bt respect d word frm an edo boi

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by nellaz(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
O.P WATIN SUP NA COM UPDATE ABEG
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Diana and Bode enjoyed the rest of the weekend without disturbance. Toke did not return like she said she would so they had all the privacy they wanted. On sunday evening, Bode prepared to go pick his wife and kids from the airport.
"Dee, i wonder how i will cope when you go to school. I don't think i can do without your sweet body" Bode said to her

"Go away jor" Diana shoved him playfully. "You that as soon as your wifey enters this building you will form ignorant. Let me jejely go to my school abeg"

"Have you considered going from home? I can provide a car for your convenience" Bode bribed her.

"Hmmm, a car won't be bad. I will think about it. But wait o, won't you give me a car even if i decide to stay on campus?" Diana asked smugly

"You will have to convince me on that" Bode said as he planted a kiss on her lips and left for the airport. Diana smiled as she dialed Toke's number to give her the latest update but the latter did not pick.

"This yeye girl, i won't be surprised if she is with a random dude" she said to herself as she took a walk in the compound before her aunt's return. Aunty Jumoke's roving eyes and disapproving glare restricted her to her room.

"Aunty Dina" Aliyu called out as soon as he sighted her. Diana immediately regretted her decision to take a stroll, she was at the mercy of the illiterate. "Good evening aunty" He greeted.

"Yes Aliyu, what do you want?" She asked impatiently.

"Ahan, i no fit greet you again? He said in feigned surprise. "Me and you be best friend that year o"

"Aliyu, please do not disturb me abeg" She made to leave but he stopped her

"Aunty, e be like madam dey come back today" He said

"And how is that your business?" Diana felt the anger well up inside but she kept calm

"Erm, i go need small money buy some kind things. you know say madam sometimes dey give me small food" he asked boldly. Diana swore underneath her breath.

"Okay Aliyu, i will give you some money. I dont' have much so you will have to manage what i give you" She turned and went into the house

"Who sai? If i hear say she no get money. That her uncle go dey give her money as i sure say he don dey pump am well" Aliyu laughed to himself, happy he had found a meal ticket. Back in her room, as Diana counted some money to give to Aliyu, she wondered if she should seek Toke's advice on the situation she was facing. She needed to deal with Aliyu without him resorting to further blackmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by melodyj(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Finally Finally We On It Again, I Just Pray U Keep Rollin D Update.
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Kimkardashain(f): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Diana receive sense oh
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by nabla(f): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
dis gal need deliverance
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Vicktomaniaa(m): 3:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
U are just being selfish because u need some updates to self-service onundecided

If u did something meaninful in ur life and someone took the credit without ur permission u would like it abiundecided

No offense intendedsmiley

Ure brainless sir
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by xprezz02(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
op naso
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2017
@ op, the best way to protect your intellectual property is to have your own blog and disable the right click and copy a and paste function. The blog should operate in read only mode. Drop half story here like a paragraph or so, and have your followers read the rest on your blog.
One it favours you by drving traffic to your blog and also your story is saved, except the person will have to type out the story which will be difficult.

We will understand if you follow this advice and make some money for your self too. It's better than delaying the updates for fear that another is making money off your sweat.
That's my 1 naira. Floxyflow did same , you should beseech him for advice.

3 Likes

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
specter:
@ op, the best way to protect your intellectual property is to have your own blog and disable the right click and copy a and paste function. The blog should operate in read only mode. Drop half story here like a paragraph or so, and have your followers read the rest on your blog.
One it favours you by drving traffic to your blog and also your story is saved, except the person will have to type out the story which will be difficult.

We will understand if you follow this advice and make some money for your self too. It's better than delaying the updates for fear that another is making money off your sweat.
That's my 1 naira. Floxyflow did same , you should beseech him for advice.

Thanks sir
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Vicktomaniaa(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Is this how the story wants to go?
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by adontcare(f): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Maybelconor where art thou? Nothing for ur humbled followers?

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Update shortly, i apologise for being inconsistent
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by judey1992(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Maybelconor:
Update shortly, i apologise for being inconsistent
bros this story is gradually losing it.

please update!!!!!
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Diana handed the cash to Aliyu who thanked her profusely.

"The hand wey dey supply this wan no go dry o" he added. Diana waved him off and went back inside the house. As she made to dial Toke's number, she heard her uncle drive back in. "They are back" she said to herself as she quickly put the phone on vibration and hid it in her wardrobe so Aunty Jumoke would not seize it and ask questions. She hurried out to greet the family.

"Aunty welcome" she greeted Jumoke who looked at her scornfully.

"There's something different about this girl o, but what could it be?" Jumoke thought to herself. "i'm sure Bode has given her free reign in my absence, he does not have time to deal with her. Well, i will put an end to that" She made a mental note to ask Aliyu about Diana's movement during her absence
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Myles stared at his sister lovingly as they eat together at the dinning table. She was due for school in a few days and he was already missing her terribly. He wished there was someone to fill the void in her absence, but his parents stopped having children after his sister. He couldn't blame them though, his plan was to have two kids when he finally found the right girl. He was so deep in thought he was startled when his sister threw a napkin at him.

"Ahan Myles, I've been calling you since forever but you were lost in space. What in the world were you thinking of?" Linda frowned at him

"Leave your brother alone and eat your food" Agnes, their mum scolded her. "I wonder who you will get to disturb when you move to school"

"But mum, do i really have to sray on campus?" Linda asked "I've not really been around Myles since he went to school abroad, and now that he's back you sending me away, its not fair" she whined

"It's not like that dear, we just want you kids to learn how to be independent a bit, away from us to you can learn to take decisions on your own. It's a rule in this house, Myles went abroad, you lucky your mum pleaded we send you to school here if not you would have been out of the country by now" Chief Alex added

"Indeed, you want us to be independent or you guys just want to spend some time alone, you old lovebirds" Myles joked. His parents laughed

"Yes, leave me and my husband alone. You go and bring a wife home" Agnes said to him

"Soon mum, soon" Myles replied
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
"Aliyu!!!! Come here now" Jumoke called the gateman as she walked towards the gate

"Madam, i dey come oo" Aliyu shouted as he rushed out of his room. Jumoke made to hit him but he quickly dodged.

"You deaf? You no hear me dey shout your name since? You don dey craze abi? All of una just dey mad for this house. Shey na because i comot 2 days una dey do anyhow. Oya tell me, where does Diana go to when i travel?" Jumoke asked

"Ehn,Madam, i no hear wetin you talk" Aliyu said as he moved away from her

"You dey craze? I said where does Diana go to in my absence? If you no talk now i will hit you with my slippers" Jumoke threatened

"Madam, walahi aunty Dina no dey comot for this house. You fit ask oga she no dey go anywhere. If she comot Oga go know, ask Oga me i no know anything walahi" Aliyu pleaded

"Shut up your dirty mouth. Calling my husband into this matter. Like i don't know he hardly stays at home when I'm away. I dey watch all of una, i go pursue una comot for my house soon" Jumoke hissed as she walked away. Aliyu made sure she was out of sight before he burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oga no know? Oga he comot for house? This woman he no get sense fa. I don tell am wetin she supposed know she dey knack grammer, shioor" He hissed and walked back to his station at the gate.
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by rachealfst(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for the update. More Inspiration to you. God bless!
Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Yonce(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wish Myles can meet Diana soon.

Will his sister be friends with her on campus? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad by Maybelconor: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
rachealfst:
Thanks for the update. More Inspiration to you. God bless!

Amen, thanks ma'am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity: Soyinka At Nathaniel Oyelola's Burial (Video) / Jennifer: Grass To Grace / CI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.