Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,584 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It (60674 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Afritop(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
comedian
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Speechless
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Enezoza(f): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
How they take catch am? grin grin
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Sweno26(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tahrah:
`Love,look what you made him do'.
shocked from zee world extra ordinary every day cheesy
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by ajalawole(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Can this happen in Naija?
yes e dey happnd welle. Guys allowing lecture to sleep with dea girlfriends in other to get grade

1 Like

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by dollyjoy(f): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
longsnake:
He risk his life for one ugly girl. undecided
Very dumb comment. He risked his life because he truly loves the lady, he did what you won't be able to do to your beautiful damsel so shut the fvck up!

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Gosj01(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
Kai bros you try jarri,just look at the second pix,before and after lols

You've got a Crusher, and thats Me.... am crushing on you.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Gabrendo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
This one get sense

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Theomarvelus(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is it true 'luv dont cost a thing'
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by SeniorZato(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Some girls juss the jelos ne ooo because thier guy no fit Cross that kind line to make them happy. Anyways i throwway nyash for the guy sha

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by LePrezident(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kwakwakwakwa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by avalontony(m): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
zarakay:
na wa grin

Things men do for love

The things we do for love........Jamie lanister
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Jaqenhghar: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
ZarZar:
Funny story. Kinda reminds me of the movie Juwanna Mann about a suspended basketball player who decided to try for a female basketball team.

I kinda admire their love story though. He got her back for real, for real. Now that's amore kiss
I remember the movie. The guy was a real A'hole.. I enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by odogwu190(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
For four years u cannot pass exam,but if na to Bleep she go dey shout harder,baby lick that spot yes u re getting it.......ugly dullard...

1 Like

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Jaqenhghar: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Enezoza:
How they take catch am? grin grin
Im sure it was the ugliness that gave him away. The invigilator was wondering how a woman can be that ugly.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Oloriokokan: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
God have mercy on us. The thing wey babe fit cause us to do, I once wrote an exams for my ex after 3 attempts, she passed, got admitted and dumped me in her year two. She was my supposed fiancee, that was what made me to take such risks. Though I no disguise as a woman o, but on a special arrangee with d invigilator

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by adisabarber(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Were tun gbe bag grin
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by adisabarber(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aunty Joy don vex. smiley

dollyjoy:
Very dumb comment. He risked his life because he truly loves the lady, he did what you won't be able to do to your beautiful damsel so shut the fvck up!
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by nnowu(f): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let the poor man be,the boy is in love!
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by oz4real83(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adam and Eve,samson and Delilah, jack and Rose and many more. It has always been the guys do extreme things and going extra miles for love since the world began. I'm still trying to remember any lady in history who crossed the ocean to prove her love for her man. Women no dey love?
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by ekensi01: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Can this happen in Naija?
We are too smart for that.
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Sparkies(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Coconut head :[color=#990000][/color]
Empty skull
Olodo........
If na to suck d**k na you will come out in flying colors

1 Like

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Martin0(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
zarakay:
na wa grin
Things men do for love
geniu love
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
optional1:
lolzz

things youths do for the word call *love*
chai who do u like this eh make God damage am with WFL
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by joinnow: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bottom power grin
Can easily put some people thinking cap upside down tongue
Shout out to the ladies kiss
This one in the Op Fp is excluded cos her head don block
4years she never pass the exam
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by rawpadgin(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tahrah:
z-World, look what you did to this girl
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by pbs4real(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tahrah:
zee world candidate spotted.
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by obataokenwa(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
I did severally for my babe back in school. The last one, I was caught and they pulled all our shirt remaining boxers and paraded us in the whole faculty of Business Administration. Thank God no camera phone those days to video us. I for dey internet now. No be today God begin save me. That's what I feed myself with in school those days sef. Thanks to IMSU and FUTO babes

1 Like

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by omenkishk(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
I dunno if the guy was dumb or stupid or both. Since he has the intellectual capacity to take the exams for her, why not tutor her instead? At least that way he would be grooming her for future exams...This thing called love sha

1 Like

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by omenkishk(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
obataokenwa:
I did severally for my babe back in school. The last one, I was caught and they pulled all our shirt remaining boxers and paraded us in the whole faculty of Business Administration. Thank God no camera phone those days to video is. I for dey internet now
grin grin grin
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
dingbang:
How can you be dating a dull girl grin
Don't blame the dude. It's easier hitting the pvssy when she is a dull one.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by obataokenwa(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
iyke926:

Don't blame the dude. It's easier hitting the pvssy when she is a dull one.
Wicked!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.