Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It (60675 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by jargo89(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
ZarZar:
Funny story. Kinda reminds me of the movie Juwanna Mann about a suspended basketball player who decided to try for a female basketball team.

I kinda admire their love story though. He got her back for real, for real. Now that's amore kiss
Yeah; loved that movie

1 Like

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Enezoza(f): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Im sure it was the ugliness that gave him away. The invigilator was wondering how a woman can be that ugly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Kaybaba5(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Love
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by procky(f): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hilarious
A must watch Click the link on .my signature Watch the most Funniest Comedy Short film by two years old Hilarious actor.. He's soooo funny. grin grin
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
pbs4real:
zee world candidate spotted.
grin grin grin
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sweno26:
shocked from zee world extra ordinary every day cheesy
They don't have happy endings sad
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
undecided
rawpadgin:
z-World, look what you did to this girl
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
So person no fit help in girlfriend again?
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by stubbornman(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nicepoker:
I don't blame him. I have answered eveyln in an exam hall before. luckily I wasn't caught
only answer ? lol......me and my roommate wrote exams for our babes during our sch days......we just got tired of sorting some courses for them to no avail ....we carry the matter for head no be say love shack us....impersonation nah our work that year cheesy grin
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by cejaypriesty(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
They most have read about late former governor of Bayelsa.
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nicepoker(m): 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
stubbornman:

only answer ? lol......me and my roommate wrote exams for our babes during our sch days......we just got tired of sorting some courses for them to no avail ....we carry the matter for head no be say love shack us....impersonation nah our work that year cheesy grin
and them never catch u?
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by stubbornman(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nicepoker:
and them never catch u?
I don grad since 3yrs now....tho they caught my nigger and he bagged an extra year

Boss nah our work ...you catch us we run.....dem no dey shoot person wey write exam for another person....abi no be so
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nicepoker(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
stubbornman:

I don grad since 3yrs now....tho they caught my nigger and he bagged an extra year

Boss nah our work ...you catch us we run.....dem no dey shoot person wey write exam for another person....abi no be so
lol. na so o. so those girls nah. una marry any of them?
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by stubbornman(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nicepoker:
lol. na so o. so those girls nah. una marry any of them?
dem no dey marry olodo nah
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nicepoker(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
stubbornman:

dem no dey marry olodo nah
see falling of hands. so na chop clean mouth team.
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by stubbornman(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nicepoker:
see falling of hands. so na chop clean mouth team.
lolzzzz.... no be govt work nah....wetin you wan chop for there wey another guy never chop remain for you....I even try pass her sef
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by bewla(m): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
zarakay:
na wa grin
Things men do for love
But none of u can do it back
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Piiko:
Things we do for love, in BrickNLace voice love is wicked cry
Remember that series I need to know
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by profnigga(m): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2017
all dis Mugabe pple mumu ennn, no be small
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Luminee(f): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2017
grin that guy go sabi maths die grin
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Chicagoesontop: 12:38am On Jun 09, 2017
dingbang:
How can you be dating a dull girl grin

As you can see, you didn't get much likes as you wished, why ? because many men here are dating or even married dull girls but LOVE conquers all the perfect imperfections cool
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by kabaka1: 2:28am On Jun 09, 2017
dingbang:

U no sabi say dull brain girls be d sweetest in bed
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by dingbang(m): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2017
Chicagoesontop:

As you can see, you didn't get much likes as you wished, why ? because many men here are dating or even married dull girls but LOVE conquers all the perfect imperfections cool
wetin this one dey yarn .... You well so
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by abdulhadi101(m): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2017
lols...LoVe look what you made him do
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by emekarl4u: 5:27am On Jun 09, 2017
IF U NO U'VE NOT HELPED A GIRL EITHER GIRL FRIEN OR WOTEVER CRUCIFY HIM, JUST because HIS OWN IS OPEN DOES NOT MAKE EVERY OF U GOOD SAINTS
PLS FREE ME JOOO
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by YorubaNigga(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2017
ajalawole:
yes e dey happnd welle. Guys allowing lecture to sleep with dea girlfriends in other to get grade
But that's a different scenario nau. Have u ever seen a bf writing exam for his gf under defamation in Naija
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by optional1(f): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Martin0:
chai who do u like this eh make God damage am with WFL

tah

God no fit damage anybody...

Morning
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by toprealman: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2017
dingbang:
LOVE
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by grandstar(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2017
He was outed. LOL! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by airex(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2017
dingbang:
See mumu
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Rachaelgold(f): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2017
Kaybaba5:
Love
. This ain't love... It's stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.