Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,547 members, 7,840,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It (60672 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by NosaHenry(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2017
You are guilty when you are caught. We are all guilty of trying to cut corners for our loved ones. He should be warned and let go.
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by crackhouse(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
dingbang:
How can you be dating a dull girl grin
he's not interested in her brain and intelligence. He's only interested in her vagina.
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by smith666999(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2017
the guy looks like Jesse JAG's
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Chicagoesontop: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2017
dingbang:
wetin this one dey yarn .... You well so

Yes i well well well more than you, don't doubt me !
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by segzyogondus(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2017
dingbang:
How can you be dating a dull girl grin
She failed exam for 4 years doesn't make her dull...People failing jamb and Waec in Naija do you feel they are all dull? She might be brilliant in other aspects... Go to some big companies and find out that there are lots of people who never did well in school but their ideas is what grows the company....Dangote and so on would you refer to them as being dull ?? The school system exam in some Countries are strict ... Are you trying to say you are so brilliant and have never cheated in an Exam before?
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2017
When Moyo Lawal was still young, I had the hots for her
asuustrike2009:

Remember that series I need to know
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by adedayourt(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
dollyjoy:
Jeeeez!! This kind of love is so rare to see! embarassed

dats aint love, its jus foolishness at its height
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Martin0(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
optional1:

tah
God no fit damage anybody...

Morning
eh eh u don forget that glo adv
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by projet: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
hello Adenike O
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by optional1(f): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Martin0:
i don forget, remind me.
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by optional1(f): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Martin0:
i don forget, remind me.
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Martin0(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
optional1:

i don forget, remind me.
wayo girl,anyway how today go na?
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by optional1(f): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Martin0:
wayo girl,anyway how today go na?

good morning
have a great and beautiful weekend.
Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by Martin0(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2017
optional1:

good morning
have a great and beautiful weekend.
good morning oooo,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It by ArcToyin(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
0b100100111:
Babe must be fvcking good in bed for dude to sacrifice that much
You need Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.