Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode (2472 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by babablogger: 5:27am On Jun 09, 2017
The northern youths must be warned and told in very clear terms. This is not 1966. Any pogrom or slaughter of Igbos in the north will lead to a swift, immediate and devastating retaliation throughout the south.

Those that gave the Igbo quit notice in the north are playing with fire and that fire will consume them. They are opening the gates of hell and they will enter that gate.

They are plunging us into darkness and we shall enter that darkness together. Nigeria belongs to us all.

I urge the core Muslim northern elders and leaders to call their youths to order before they spark off a series of events and a crisis that may not only lead to a second civil war but will also lead to the end of Nigeria.

This time around the Igbo are not alone. An attack on them is an attack on every southerner and every Middle Belter. And such an attack will have grave and unfathomable consequences.
http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/igbo-quit-notice-north-is-playing-with.html

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by madridguy(m): 5:29am On Jun 09, 2017
tongue
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by DanseMacabre(m): 5:39am On Jun 09, 2017
FFK my nigger, agent provocateur extraordinaire. grin Is an outsider crying louder than the bereaved part time job for a politician of hitherto noteworthy sentiment?

Sha, I'm waiting for the virtual spokesmen of the non-Igbo South and the Middle Belt to come and confirm that FFK is not their mouthpiece, and also lambast him for lumping them together with the Yeebos.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by tommybliss007(m): 5:45am On Jun 09, 2017
FFK always trying to stay relevant.you no man Bleep your opinion

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by Qmerit(m): 5:52am On Jun 09, 2017
FFK always talking war!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by mykelmeezy: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2017
honestly nigeria looks scary.....both the biafra n northerners dont Know what they r doing

they are acting childish

#repDelta

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by babablogger: 6:12am On Jun 09, 2017
lalastica seun mynd44
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin And a clown to the rescue. The guy that uses his thumb as an AK47. Buhahahaha

Ipod - give me biafra or death

FG - Nigerians are better when there is unity among themselves . grin

Ipod - no _fuck the zoo, give me biafra or death. We areee not nigerians.

Ipod - FG I say give me biafra or death. God bless the dilector grin

Northern youths - ok ipod, please vacate our lands and go back to ur land so that your biafra will be actualized in no time. grin

Ipod - no we will rather die in _aboki land than to go back to alaigbo grin

Ipod - FG, can't u see what these youths are saying? Won't u arrest them for telling us to go back to our lands and actualized our biafra?

Ipod - 'zoo DSS pls arrest them.

And here am I, so confused grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by chymes0359(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2017

Mr FFK point of correction there is no middle belt and South's..

In as much as I love your campaign for the actualization of Biafra get your facts well that the Igbo's are only but nothing less than the SOUTH-EAST only ..
Thanks for your sincere support, but afonjas are back stabbers, don't know for you abi your Igbo wife dey influence you me don't know oo..

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by AntiIPOOP(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2017
Kastonkastroll:
grin grin grin And a clown to the rescue. The guy that uses his mouth as an AK47. Buhahahaha

FG - Nigerians are better when there is unity.

Ipod - no _fuck the zoo, give me biafra or death.

Northern youths - ok ipod, please vacate our lands and go back to ur land so that your biafra will be actualized in no time. grin

Ipod - FG, can't u see what these youths are saying? Won't u arrest them for telling us to go back to our lands and actualized our biafra?

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by asfrank(m): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2017
[right][/right]
I honestly think you should extend the same advice to those clamouring for Biafra, rather you support them. If history is anything to go by, they are d ones who are really playing with fire, this agitation already claimed a lot of lives in the past. I personally distaste d ultimatum d aboki's far North issued, my real problem is with ffk. He Jst want to be relevant in d SE for reasons best known to him. He should tell them the same thing, our constitution has not provided for disintegration, if it had den dis whole issue would hv been resolved long ago. The igbo should be pushing for proper nd vibrant ppl to represent them at all levels even up to the presidency, so they can negotiate a constitutional amendment, to reflect their opinions, not wasting time as far as I am concerned cus dis agitation might lead to something other than Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by kocvalour(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2017
k
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by shizzy7(f): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2017
They should just go....

These people will be surprised about how many Nigerians really want them to leave if there is a referendum /vote.

FFK AND FAYOSE are birds of the same feather. They are the type we call COLLISION AND WITHDRAWAL........

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by YorubaNigga(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2017
The anointing of puss.y fluid is manifesting in FFK's brain. The guy is really fighting for his wife and Bianca

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by YorubaNigga(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2017
shizzy7:
They should just go....

These people will be surprised about how many Nigerians really want them to leave if there is a referendum /vote.

FFK AND FAYOSE are birds of the same feather. They are the type we call COLLISION AND WITHDRAWAL........

If they go then who are those that will stay with North?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by Mujtahida: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2017
Deep down FFK wants war. It's so easy to discern. He wants mayhem, carnage, devastation, the smell of burnt and burning flesh, the sound of bombs, the whizzing of bullets, the desperate cries of women and children, the slaughter of men, he wants the whole goddamn, rotten scenario that is war. He's invoking the demons of war.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by DONGOYARO1: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Why are the ibos afraid of going back to biafra?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by raker300: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2017
Kastonkastroll:
grin grin grin And a clown to the rescue. The guy that uses his mouth as an AK47. Buhahahaha

until Biafra, we are going to take all that is rightfully ours including your lands and money..deal with it
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by raker300: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2017
shizzy7:
They should just go....

this whole thing started with just a sit-at-home notice. Just a 1 day notice and the whole of Nigeria is trembling..

Imagine if they leave, what will happen

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaNigga:
The anointing of puss.y fluid is manifesting in FFK's brain. The guy is really fighting for his wife and Bianca
you can say that again

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by SoNature(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2017
I don't see any Igbo going anywhere. What I see is the unwarranted provocation of acts that will lead to ethnic killings in the north and reprisal attacks in South East. And after this the military will be deployed to calm the tension. Indeed, this must be avoided.

A restructured Nigeria is far better than a splitted Nigeria. Believe me, Igbos have so much to lose if Nigeria breaks up today because of our investments scattered across the lengths and breadths of Nigeria.

Umu nnem, we must make the voices of restructuring louder than those of break up because of our business interests.

Ogwu ka oham n'onu.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Kastonkastroll:

The irony of it all. I really thought that the igbos would be delighted with the ultimatum. What they have been agitating for has been given to them on a silver platter.

Well, both the North and the East are on the same track of thought for the first time. They only need to get the West on the same boat and everything is ready.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2017
Chest beaters ... They will all perish over supremacy Amoung themselves

3rdavefarms:
They won't leave... Those agitating for BIAFRA

Are lazy youths i.e Nnamdi Kamu

Foreigners e.g Nnamdi Kamu

Impostor for example Nnamdi kamu

Greedy fellow for instance Nnamdi k

I know that country won't last 5 years before they will kill each other over supremacy .. After they might have killed themselves we shall use their land for cucumber plantation

QED

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2017
SoNature:
I don't see any Igbo going anywhere. What I see is the unwarranted provocation of acts that will lead to ethnic killings in the north and reprisal attacks in South East. And after this the military will be deployed to calm the tension. Indeed, this must be avoided.

A restructured Nigeria is far better than a splitted Nigeria. Believe me, Igbos have so much to lose if Nigeria breaks up today because of our investments scattered across the lengths and breadths of Nigeria.

Umu nnem, we must make the voices of restructuring louder than those of break up because of our business interests.

Ogwu ka oham n'onu.
A restructured Nigeria won't solve _shit; this I have come to understand. We should just tell ourselves the truth. We don't like ourselves because even with a restructured Nigeria, the hate will still be there, the suspicion will be there, marginization cries will still be there.

The best thing is, Nigeria should be balkanized so that everybody go answer him papa name. Simple!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by raker300: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2017
3rdavefarms:
Chest beaters ... They will all perish over supremacy Amoung themselves

3rdavefarms:
They won't leave... Those agitating for BIAFRA

Are lazy youths i.e Nnamdi Kamu

Foreigners e.g Nnamdi Kamu

Impostor for example Nnamdi kamu

Greedy fellow for instance Nnamdi k

I know that country won't last 5 years before they will kill each other over supremacy .. After they might have killed themselves we shall use their land for cucumber plantation

QED
keep massaging your own ego with silly fantasies.

Biafra survived before until Nigeria invaded them.

In less that a month, Biafra had their own currency, central banks, research facility, cargo plane, diplomats etc..

Stop lying to yourself..you should be more worried what the north will do to you after they have no igbos to channel their hate to

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by raker300: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Farmerforlife:

The irony of it all. I really thought that the igbos would be delighted with the ultimatum. What they have been agitating for has been given to them on a silver platter.

Well, both the North and the East are on the same track of thought for the first time. They only need to get the West on the same boat and everything is ready.
go to Ipob website and them rejoicing over the ultimatum...

only ohaneze are the only Igbo group condemning the action, even governors didn't do so

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Let me tell you the truth. Ibos are only crying biafra because the ineffectual buffoon lost the last election. Some of us were here in 2015, prior to the election. grin And you should have come and see how ibos were taunting us with 'GEJ till 2019'. They were so confident that jonathan will win the election. And what happened after the clueless man was defeated, they fell back to their biafra cries, blackmailing everybody with it. Now that their bluff have being called, it dawned on them that they might be going back to alaigbo, a land they hate to go back to. grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by KahlDrogo(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2017
One of the first persons that would hop on a plane heading out of Nigeria when shît hits the fan is FFK! I'm sure even the igbos themselves know this.

That said, they should make haste and vacate the North, the opportunity they've always craved has been handed them on a silver platter.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2017
raker300:
go to Ipob website and them rejoicing over the ultimatum...

only ohaneze are the only Igbo group condemning the action, even governors didn't do so
You called insults, frustrations as a sign of joy? Uh'lala brother, we know what is behind those save-face joy grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Why are the ibos afraid of going back to biafra?
I also need an answer to this question.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: The North Is Playing With Fire - Femi Fani Kayode by KahlDrogo(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2017
raker300:
keep massaging your own ego with silly fantasies.

Biafra survived before until Nigeria invaded them.

In less that a month, Biafra had their own currency, central banks, research facility, cargo plane, diplomats etc..

Stop lying to yourself..you should be more worried what the north will do to you after they have no igbos to channel their hate to

Just imagine the kind of outlandish and incredible lies you people tell yourselves.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Conspiracy Against Nigeria / Various Pictures Of Saraki Staring At President Buhari With Compromising Look / Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.