Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man (2475 Views)

Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station / 'Gani Adams Is A Mad Thug Elevated To The Rank Of Nobles' - Maiwada Dan Mallam / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2019
Bleep tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by SLAP44: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2019
Why?
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by KwoiZabo(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Ogbonnaya1:
Bleep tinubu
1000000likes

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by gurnam: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Coward

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Afamed: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2019
Ogbonnaya1:
Bleep tinubu
Children of hate, it's naturally built in them

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2019
Lolz. I thought I was the only one thinking in this direction. What annoys me the most was his comparing himself with papa Awolowo. The electoral fraudulent and corrupt fellow comparng himself with a thoroughbred fellow like pa Awolowo. What an insult! I have not seen any good precedence set by the apc and their members in the last 4 years. All I've seen so far is impunity, electoral fraud, bribery and corruption, nepotism, religious and ethnic bigotry, etc. Apc should just make a mistake by nominating elrufai or Tinubu as their next president. Only Buhari is an incorruptible man. Others are buffoon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Afamed: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Lolz. I thought I was the only one thinking in this direction. What annoys me the most was his comparing himself with papa Awolowo. The electoral fraudulent and corrupt fellow comparng himself with a thoroughbred fellow like pa Awolowo. What an insult! I have not seen any good precedence set by the apc and their members in the last 4 years. All I've seen so far is impunity, electoral fraud, bribery and corruption, nepotism, religious and ethnic bigotry, etc. Apc should just make a mistake by nominating elrufai or Tinubu as their next president. Only Buhari is a incorruptible man. Others are buffoon.
Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Toosure70: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2019
I dislike olori pelebe.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Tyche(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2019
No matter what, an elder is an elder, and should be respected. Can you possibly open a thread to insult your dad like this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2019
Just like your father

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2019
Ogbonnaya1:
Bleep tinubu

Just like your father grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Lolz. I thought I was the only one thinking in this direction. What annoys me the most was his comparing himself with papa Awolowo. The electoral fraudulent and corrupt fellow comparng himself with a thoroughbred fellow like pa Awolowo. What an insult! I have not seen any good precedence set by the apc and their members in the last 4 years. All I've seen so far is impunity, electoral fraud, bribery and corruption, nepotism, religious and ethnic bigotry, etc. Apc should just make a mistake by nominating elrufai or Tinubu as their next president. Only Buhari is an incorruptible man. Others are buffoon.

This one is ashamed of his heritage, always claiming to be a yoruba son.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by MetaPhysical: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Ogbonnaya1:
Bleep tinubu

Tinubu is the most feared politician in Nigeria; and the man is a private citizen, not an elected official.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

This one is ashamed of his heritage, always claiming to be a yoruba son.
Its only a bastard that would disown his heritage. Im from the fountain if knowledge,..ekiti. check out my moniker. I'm a yoruba son with apologies to nobody. I'm entitled to my opinion, just like you are ogbeni. I don't have to take sides with you because we dont reason same way. God forbid that I associate my self with your political leader, that drug addict, political thug, corrupt fellow alias bullionnaire. May God forgive him for comparing himself with papa awo. You may continue to follow him for as long as you wish its your choice.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Its only a bastard that would disown his heritage. Im from the fountain if knowledge,..ekiti. check out my moniker. I'm a yoruba son with apologies to nobody. I'm entitled to my opinion, just like you are ogbeni. I don't have to take sides with you because we dont reason same way. God forbid that I associate my self with your political leader, that drug addict, political thug, corrupt fellow alias bullionnaire. May God forgive him for comparing himself with papa awo. You may continue to follow him for as long as you wish its your choice.

Tell us more about your political leaders like Bode George(ex-convict), Fayose, Fani Kayode(cocaine addicts), Atiku (renowned looter) and so on.

I repeat, you are not a true yoruba son

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by RichBoy247: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ogbonnaya1:
Bleep tinubu

This one is suffering from post election lost trauma which is already leading him to psychiatric disorder and mental imbalance. He needs help before it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

Tell us more about your political leaders like Bode George(ex-convict), Fayose, Fani Kayode(cocaine addict), Atiku (renowned looter) and so on.

I repeat, you are not a true yoruba son
I'm neither APC nor am I pdp. If supporting Tinubu and whatever he stands for would convince you that I'm a true yorubaman, I'm sorry I'd disappoint you. I'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion doesn't have to be yours. You just point out where I said the ex convict bode George or fani kayode was my leader. I dont have a godfather neither do I have a political leader like most of you do.

In 2011, I voted Jonathan but in 2015 in view of the massive corruption reported under his government which was also glaring, I cast my vote for Buhari.. thinking he'd pick and jail Tinubu, Amaechi, including elrufai,the then pdp appointee who headed the BPE during privatisation and the former minister of the FCT and declare a state of emergency in his state by putting somebody else there whilst elrufai is standing trials on the role played in handling the BPE under which privatisation was orchestrated and illegal allocation of properties and land in Abuja to his cronies that time. Rather, baba didn't touch them. Herdsmen were and still are killing the innocent ones in the north east, north central and now in zamfara but Buhari hasn't been able to arrest and prosecute any, simply because they're his people. The economy is getting worse...so I gave my vote to someone else this time whom I believe would handle all these better. You may say I wasted my vote but that's the beauty of democracy.

Our candidate mustn't win all the time. He's challenging the outcome in the court already and I wish him luck. I'd have just advised he withdraws the case and moves on. We haven't gotten it right yet but we will, someday. PDP, APC are full of bunch of criminals but that doesn't mean all of them are criminal. At times, you vote based on personality and not based on political affiliation. I voted the pdp cos of Peter obi which was why I guess many think I'm not yoruba, lol, because I know him personally and what he stands for...justice and fairness. He's also a successful businessman who would understand handling of the economy much better...whether you believe this or not, it's the economy that concerns you and my humble self the most, because every little change, upwardly or otherwise in the economic statistics would affect the common man, negatively or otherwise. Late chief akin omoboriowo who was former governor of the old ondo state state, who also hailed from my local government didn't belong to pa Awolowo's party. Did that make him a betrayal? Nope. He used to be a member of awo's party but later left to join another party which gave him the winning ticket. That's the beauty of democracy and I urge you to grow up in that line, instead of attacking me for not supporting your leader. That's the beauty of democracy. It's not about name calling bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
I'm neither APC nor am I pdp. If supporting Tinubu and whatever he stands for would convince you that I'm a true yorubaman, I'm sorry I'd disappoint you. I'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion doesn't have to be yours. You just point out where I said the ex convict bode George or fani kayode was my leader. I dont have a godfather neither do I have a political leader like most of you do.

In 2011, I voted Jonathan but in 2015 in view of the massive corruption reported under his government which was also glaring, I cast my vote for Buhari.. thinking he'd pick and jail Tinubu, Amaechi, including elrufai,the then pdp appointee who headed the BPE during privatisation and the former minister of the FCT and declare a state of emergency in his state by putting somebody else there whilst elrufai is standing trials on the role played in handling the BPE under which privatisation was orchestrated and illegal allocation of properties and land in Abuja to his cronies that time. Rather, baba didn't touch them. Herdsmen were and still are killing the innocent ones in the north east, north central and now in zamfara but Buhari hasn't been able to arrest and prosecute any, simply because they're his people. The economy is getting worse...so I gave my vote to someone else this time whom I believe would handle all these better. You may say I wasted my vote but that's the beauty of democracy.

Our candidate mustn't win all the time. He's challenging the outcome in the court already and I wish him luck. I'd have just advised he withdraws the case and moved on. We haven't gotten it right yet but we will, someday. PDP, APC are full of bunch of criminals but that doesn't mean all of them are criminal. At times, you vote based on personality and not based on political affiliation. I voted the pdp cos of Peter obi which was why I guess many think I'm not yoruba, lol, because I know him personally and what he stands for...justice and fairness. He's also a successful businessman who would understand handling of the economy much better...whether you believe this or not, it's the economy that concerns you and my humble self the most, because every little change, upwardly or otherwise in the economic statistics would affect the common man, negatively or otherwise. Late chief akin omoboriowo who was former governor of the old ondo state state, who also hailed from my local government didn't belong to pa Awolowo's party. Did that make him a betrayal? Nope. He used to be a member of awo's party but later left to join another party which gave him the winning ticket. That's the beauty of democracy and I urge you to grow up in that line, instead of attacking me for not supporting your leader. That's the beauty of democracy. It's not about name calling bro.

You are a PDP supporter from the east
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Igbokid: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:

Our candidate mustn't win all the time. He's challenging the outcome in the court already and I wish him luck. I'd have just advised he withdraw the case and moved on. We haven't gotten it right yet but we will, someday. PDP, APC are full of bunch of criminals but that doesn't mean all of them are criminal. At times, you vote based on personality and not based on political affiliation. I voted the pdp cos of Peter obi which was why I guess many think I'm not yoruba, lol, because I know him personally and what he stands for...justice and fairness. He's also a successful businessman who would understand handling of the economy much better...whether you believe this or not, it's the economy that concerns you and my humble self the most, because every little change, upwardly or otherwise in the economic statistics would affect the common man, negatively or otherwise. Late chief akin omoboriowo who was former governor of the old ondo state state, who also hailed from my local government didn't belong to pa Awolowo's party. Did that make him a betrayal? Nope. He used to be a member of awo's party but later left to join another party which gave him the winning ticket. That's the beauty of democracy and I urge you to grow up in that line, instead of attacking me for not supporting your leader. That's the beauty of democracy. It's not about name calling bro.
See yeye epistle...
When they tell you they belong neither here nor there.. it's a lie.
You are a PDP apologist and there is nothing to be ashamed of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Igbokid:

See yeye epistle...
When they tell you they belong neither here nor there.. it's a lie.
You are a PDP apologist and there is nothing to be ashamed of.
ok, thank you. Have a great weekend
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

You are a PDP supporter from the east
lol. Ok then.if that would put the matter to rest. But please dont hesitate to find me an ibo name. Cheers
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
lol. Ok then.if that would put the matter to rest. But please dont hesitate to find me an ibo name. Cheers

Na me born u ni? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

Na me born u ni? undecided undecided
but you sounded as one...as you called me ibo. O tumo si wipe, o mo mi dele dele niye and so, you must tell me my ibo name else, you're just speculating.
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
but you sounded as one...as you called me ibo. O tumo si wipe, o mo mi dele dele niye and so, you must tell me my ibo name else, you're just speculating.

Omo a je okuta ma mu omi ni e

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

Omo a je okuta ma mu omi ni e
you are so funny grin grin. Ciao
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
you are so funny grin grin. Ciao

awelekiti:
I disagree with you on this. I doubt if you know my state than I do. At the primary level, apc had a preferred candidate, as anointed by tinubu but the people of the state knew what was good for them and so the wish of the people prevailed at the primary. They claimed there were ghost delegates but they couldn't prove that, all their plans to impose a candidate over us failed. Aketi doesn't have much to throw around, like the pdp because mimiko tried hard to plant jegede so he could protect his interest but they failed despite the huge amount of money spent, including donations from the pdp states across the country. The era of money politics is over here. [b]I wish my maternal state of Ekiti [/b]would desist from this practice too and throw the pdp into dustin in the next election. They should vote personality instead of the party, like the people of ondo did. It doesn't matter which party their tested and trusted candidate is coming out from. They should endure the hardship once and for all and support him . The consequence of fayose's rice and chicken is what they're now seeing I Ekiti where families who are civil servants are now stealing pots of amala and soup to survive. In the previous contest with mimiko, akeredolu actually won the election but because of the power that be, at the top then, mimiko won the election through massive rigging. Then, there was nothing like card reader to checkmate electoral fraud to a great extent. The outcome of this election has shown that the will of the people prevailed. Now, all our allocations will be judiciously utilised because no godfather can waylay it or querry akeredolu how he spent the funds, except the people who voted him there and he can't afford to fail the good people of ondo.

You claimed to be from Ondo state here, how are you now from Ekiti? grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Osaze007: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tinubu deranged syndrome Dey affect this ones
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

You claimed to be from Ondo state here, how are you now from Ekiti? grin grin grin
OLD ONDO STATE ( out of which Ekiti was carved I 1996 by general sanni abacha) . Hope that's clear
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Afamed: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
ok, thank you. Have a great weekend
Are you not proud of your sinking PDP again? Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
OLD ONDO STATE ( out of which Ekiti was carved I 1996 by general sanni abacha) . Hope that's clear

You are a pathetic liar, you claimed that your mom is from Ekiti on that thread, and that your dad is from Ondo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

yes, I can claim Ondo and Ekiti...my maternal state is Ekiti, paternal father Ondo...history dont lie. You digged it yourself, not me. Where do I have any link with ibo? My grandma was from Kwara
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Afamed: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

You are a pathetic liar, you claimed that your mom is from Ekiti on that thread, and that your dad is from Ondo
Kindly ignore him, he's a liar with a bad memory

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai's Son Comments On Shehu Sani Arrest "I Was Trained To Destroy My Oppone / BREAKING: Ex-police Boss, Malikawa, Dies In Kano / Ikonso’s Successor Emerges A Day After Dead Of ESN Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.