Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon (3111 Views)

Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate / Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad / National Assembly Election To Hold First, Presidential Holds Last – NASS Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Today is the 9th of June 2017. One of the greatest gifts I have is health of mind and body, so waking up today with that gift isn't out of place. My mind is so consumed with the thought of helping this nation attain her full potentialities; taking her way out of the league of nations like Luxemburg, Norway and Switzerland in the list of prosperous nations. I have so much peace in me which I don't take for granted, and that must transcend to every nook and cranny of this nation.

All the forces of the universe are making ways for me to make thsee a reality, and there is nothing a human who detest peace and prosperity can do about it. You love peace and you love prosperity, that is why I cherish your support. With you, in agreement with other forces of nature, we can literally displace mountains in all its forms and build a nation where history books will always write in our favor

Today is one of those days we all have agreed that we must make the world a better place. Therefore I call on the God of the universe to cause all created things to work in our favor; that as I begin to journey as President, all enemies of peace and prosperity which I and my government stand for will be naturally subdued, that their brains and bones will be too weak to think and act against me and my government.

Listen, every citizen of this nation has every single right to live beautifully, and that right MUST NOT be tampered with. All contrary acts will be seen as sabotage and those involved will have themselves to blame.

Stand up today for peace.
Stand up today for prosperity.
Stand up for me.

Pray for my Presidency!
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by delishpot: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2017
It is good. Incase you need advice, feel free to call me cool
I will support your journey.
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2017
delishpot:
It is good. Incase you need advice, feel free to call me cool
On which area exactly are you an expert adviser ?
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by delishpot: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
On which area exactly are you an expert adviser ?
Education, Tourism, Gender, Health and Social services.

Besides, what are your plans exactly? And how do you intend to deal with corruption which might cause a huge problem in the realization of your goals. Because many Nigerian officials would try to rob if they can. Are you ready to be tight fisted?
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2017
delishpot:

Education, Tourism, Gender, Health and Social services.
So what are you going to start doing to make your dream of being an adviser in my government a reality?
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by delishpot: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
So what are going to start doing to make your dream of being an adviser in my government a reality?

Tell me your plans first what do you hope to tackle and achieve as a leader
delishpot:

Besides, what are your plans exactly? And how do you intend to deal with corruption which might cause a huge problem in the realization of your goals. Because many Nigerian officials would try to rob if they can. Are you ready to be tight fisted?
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
So what are going to start doing to make your dream of being an adviser in my government a reality?

Buhari fit better pass you for English ooo

Too much grammar

I wish you good luck brother

1 Like

Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
@ delishpot I am not going to reel out my comprehensive plan yet but on corruption, assets declaration is mandatory. Any official found corrupt must spend a minimum of 20 yrs behind bars and will be made to forfeit assets acquired between the time of assuming leadership and the time convicted.

The judiciary will be empowered to do this .
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Jeffboi:

Buhari fit better pass you for English ooo

Too much grammar

I wish you good luck brother
That was an error. Thank you.
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by shaddoww: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2017
My brother u better wake up oooo, but considering d fact dat u have been left behind (June 2016) I go leave u.
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2017
shaddoww:
My brother u better wake up oooo, but considering d fact dat u have been left behind (June 2016) I go leave u.
grin

Where you dey leave me go?
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by delishpot: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
I am not going to reel out my comprehensive plan yet but on corruption, assets declaration is mandatory. Any official found corrupt must spend a minimum of 20 yrs behind and will be made to forfeit assets acquired between the time of assuming leadership and the time convicted.

The judiciary will be empowered to do this

Okay. So, what are you doing to gain awareness? People would not just wake up and vote a random guy just because he has promised them things. They have been made to believe that promises are NEVER kept by politicians. What steps have you taken to bring light to your person? Have you registered a party yet? What year are you projecting to become the president of Nigeria? How would you tackle the Northern Elite who may incite troubles as they have promised to do if their son doesnt win (if you aint one of them) Besides, why do you think you could run unopposed? You believe no one else has the good interest of Nigerians would come out to contest through other parties? smiley reality needs to come to play o. You will be opposed. It is part of politics.

BTW it is 9th of June 2017 try edit the date
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
delishpot:

Okay. So, what are you doing to gain awareness? People would not just wake up and vote a random guy just because he has promised them things. They have been made to believe that promises are NEVER kept by politicians. What steps have you taken to bring light to your person? Have you registered a party yet? What year are you projecting to become the president of Nigeria? How would you tackle the Northern Elite who may incite troubles as they have promised to do if their son doesnt win (if you aint one of them) Besides, why do you think you could run unopposed? You believe no one else has the good interest of Nigerians would come out to contest through other parties? smiley reality needs to come to play o. You will be opposed. It is part of politics.

BTW it is 9th of June 2017 try edit the date
grin
'Unopposed 'is in inverted commas remember, so there will be little opposition. You will know me soonest when news media pick up the info. I desire to be President in few years time and all necessary things are gradually being put in place.

I am particularly studying about how I will address the northern elite issues. Trust me, I've got them .Don't wanna let the cat outa the bag
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by delishpot: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:

grin
'Unopposed 'is in inverted commas remember, so there will be little opposition. You will know me soonest when news media pick up the info. I desire to be President in few years time and all necessary things are gradually being put in place.

I am particularly studying about how I will address the northern elite issues. Trust me, I've got them .Don't wanna let the cat outa the bag

Okay. I dey kampke dey wait o. I want to believe you have enough financial backing ba? And also that you are known around Nigeria at least a lil bit right? When you say a few years I can safely assume not 2019 right? Since you did not mention wether you have registered under a party or not.
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2017
delishpot:

Okay. I dey kampke dey wait o. I want to believe you have enough financial backing ba? And also that you are known around Nigeria at least a lil bit right? When you say a few years I can safely assume not 2019 right? Since you did not mention wether you have registered under a party or not.
We are taking care of necessary things, and with the help of good-spirited citizens like you, finance is not expected to be an issue.
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by delishpot: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
We are taking care of necessary things, and with the help of good-spirited citizens like you, finance is not expected to be an issue.

Okay o.
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2017
...any official found corrupt must face minimum of 20 years...you would have to be the efcc, senate and judiciary as well as being the president to successfully do that, you need an incorruptible efcc and judiciary and a senate wholly in support of anti-corruption to get such laws in place and put it to effect, how can you do all that overnight if you are elected president today?be realistic dude, a tree cannot make a forest, even if the pope is elected president today he would only get frustrated at the end of the day
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2017
ztapi:
...any official found corrupt must face minimum of 20 years...you would have to be the efcc, senate and judiciary as well as being the president to successfully do that, you need an incorruptible efcc and judiciary and a senate wholly in support of anti-corruption to get such laws in place and put it to effect, how can you do all that overnight if you are elected president today?be realistic dude, a tree cannot make a forest, even if the pope is elected president today he would only get frustrated at the end of the day
My government won't get frustrated. Yes, I can't do it alone, that's why I have you and others who desire a peaceful and prosperous nation. Together, we will wrestle and defeat the monster called corruption.
It's going to be a chain revolution
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by IJOBA2: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
My government won't get frustrated. Yes, I can't do it alone, that's why I have you and others who desire a peaceful and prosperous nation. Together, we will wrestle and defeat the monster called corruption.
MUSIWA IS THAT YOUsad

1 Like

Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
MUSIWA IS THAT YOUsad
No I am not Musiwa
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Thryphosa(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2017
Fantasy
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Thryphosa:
Fantasy
Any reason for calling it that
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
my government...
my presidency...
nigerians are not that frustrated, worse they speak in diff languages, from the hausa/fulani mafia and the almajiri, to the middle belters, the westerners, biafra and the minorities of the ND, how can you carry everyone along and address their different issues to their satisfaction?
if you go about preaching my presidency and my govt no one would take you serious till you come up with practical soultions to the various issues. how do you get the support of your ward and mine against pdp/apc?
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
ztapi:

my government...
my presidency...
nigerians are not that frustrated, worse they speak in diff languages, from the hausa/fulani mafia and the almajiri, to the middle belters, the westerners, biafra and the minorities of the ND, how can you carry everyone along and address their different issues to their satisfaction?
if you go about preaching my presidency and my govt no one would take you serious till you come up with practical soultions to the various issues. how do you get the support of your ward and mine against pdp/apc?
The secret of my victory lies in proffering practical solutions which will be sold to every citizen irrespective of their different languages.

Every region has its own peculiar issues. We are going to key into these peculiarities and provide wise and world class solutions. You study a people, know what they need and then present the solutions to them. When these kind of solutions are provided, there is less ethnic tension in the society.

I will start presenting the comprehensive plan soon.
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by onos217(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Today is the 9th of June 2017. One of the greatest gifts I have is health of mind and body, so waking up today with that gift isn't out of place. My mind is so consumed with the thought of helping this nation attain her full potentialities; taking her way out of the league of nations like Luxemburg, Norway and Switzerland in the list of prosperous nations. I have so much peace in me which I don't take for granted, and that must transcend to every nook and cranny of this nation.

All the forces of the universe are making ways for me to make thsee a reality, and there is nothing a human who detest peace and prosperity can do about it. You love peace and you love prosperity, that is why I cherish your support. With you, in agreement with other forces of nature, we can literally displace mountains in all its forms and build a nation where history books will always write in our favor

Today is one of those days we all have agreed that we must make the world a better place. Therefore I call on the God of the universe to cause all created things to work in our favor; that as I begin to journey as President, all enemies of peace and prosperity which I and my government stand for will be naturally subdued, that their brains and bones will be too weak to think and act against me and my government.

Listen, every citizen of this nation has every single right to live beautifully, and that right MUST NOT be tampered with. All contrary acts will be seen as sabotage and those involved will have themselves to blame.

Stand up today for peace.
Stand up today for prosperity.
Stand up for me.

Pray for my Presidency!
Its is easier said than done .You better not start what you cannot finish.If emotions can bring wishes to past,Nigeria would have been among the rank and file of this world.I hope your are not playing to emotions.
Tell me,Buhari does not have good intentions for this country,and I would confirm to you that your are been emotional about the quadmires bedevilling our nation.
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
onos217:
Its is easier said than done .You better not start what you cannot finish.If emotions can bring wishes to past,Nigeria would have been among the rank and file of this world.I hope your are not playing to emotions.
Tell me,Buhari does not have good intentions for this country,and I would confirm to you that your are been emotional about the quadmires bedevilling our nation.
Buhari had good intentions but he blew it off by compromising quality political appointments and advisers for political jobbers and paddy paddy politicians
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by onos217(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Buhari had good intentions but he blew it off by compromising quality political appointments and advisers for political jobbers and paddy paddy politicians
And did you know why he compromised like you said?
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
onos217:
And did you know why he compromised like you said?
He did it because of his party at the expense of those who yearn for good governance; the masses. I see no other cogent reason.
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by onos217(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
He did it to his party at the expense of those who yearn for good governance; the masses. I see no other cogent reason.
Well said.But who gave him power ? The party gave him the presidency.And mind you,he was given power with vested intrest.The party gives you power in exhange for political appointment and other party intrest.In other words,theres no room for his good intentions to mske sway. And so,whatever he does will be to the party intrest.

And did you know,you cant be handed the presidency without the approval of the strong men behinde power?These are the same men that dictate where power should go.And i ask you ,you and what team can hold your own against these strong hold behinde power?
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
onos217:
Well said.But who gave him power ? The party gave him the presidency.And mind you,he was given power with vested intrest.The party gives you power in exhange for political appointment and other party intrest.In other words,theres no room for his good intentions to mske sway. And so,whatever he does will be to the party intrest.

And did you know,you cant be handed the presidency without the approval of the strong men behinde power?These are the same men that dictate where power should go.And i ask you ,you and what team can hold your own against these strong hold behinde power?
If a man could sell his convictions in order to please a few among a nation of millions, then he is not fit to be a leader.

How I am going to get the mantle of leadership? Time will tell! Both humans including you, angels and natural forces will cause me to prevail at the benefit of the masses
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by mrvitalis(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
@ delishpot I am not going to reel out my comprehensive plan yet but on corruption, assets declaration is mandatory. Any official found corrupt must spend a minimum of 20 yrs behind bars and will be made to forfeit assets acquired between the time of assuming leadership and the time convicted.

The judiciary will be empowered to do this .

How can u achieve that ?? Knowing fully well this is democracy ..

What would u do that is not being done now ...what's will be ur relationship with the judiciary knowing they are independent and u have no control over them ??

What's going to be the cost ...

And am sorry u as a president don't determine how long a criminal spends in jail

How would u tackle smart lawyers who would want to frustrate this ,knowing we have lots of lope holes in our constitution??
Re: Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon by Destined2win: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
mrvitalis:

How can u achieve that ?? Knowing fully well this is democracy ..

What would u do that is not being done now ...what's will be ur relationship with the judiciary knowing they are independent and u have no control over them ??

What's going to be the cost ...

And am sorry u as a president don't determine how long a criminal spends in jail

How would u tackle smart lawyers who would want to frustrate this ,knowing we have lots of lope holes in our constitution??
I do not really know how to make you understand what I am going to say clearly; there are some aspects of leadership that is beyond human reasoning and comprehension. You only get to see their effects. Laws are made and broken by mortal men.

Remember power belongs to the people and when the ways of a leader please the people, they will fight at all cost to defend his cause.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrexit: See D Offer APC Govs Re Making To IPOB 2drop Agitation For Referendum / Vice President Osinbajo Photo That Has Got People Talking. / 2 White Women Spotted Buying Fairly Used Clothes (okrika) In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.