Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (378 Views)

null / Null / Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by NigelCundy: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: by midehi2(f): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Tell your girl to stop the nonsense chats, she is your girl who you intend to settle down with, so she must respect and obey you, if not let her go cos she will continue such act in your house as wife.
Re: by fynestpotato: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2017
girls love bad boys like me,we are irresistible.
U need to show ur gal u can be bad as well.
On the contrary why don't u just man up and tell the guy 'stay away from my gal.'

1 Like

Re: by Pasidon(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Dude just listen to urself... U can vouch for her being faithful... Ur babe enjoys all those shits from d dude that's why she can't stop.. She might even be nursing the fantasy of being banged by the guy that is if e never happen sef.. . So my advice is confront her and tell her ur mind.. Show her u are the one in control and stop behaving all too gentle.. It doesn't always work.. But don't include violin anyway

(1) (Reply)

Rescued Boko Haram Bride Returns To Sambisa After 9 Months Deradicalsation / What It Feels Like To Cheat On A Partner / Let's Do Some Weighing : Morality Guage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.