Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened (2231 Views)

What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by emeka201: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2017
hi, my name is emeka, i am an active member of this forum, i had to create a new account to post this, i don't want the stigma of this obviously stupid question i am going to ask to taint my main nairaland user name, am really a force here, its just that i mistakenly fell in love.

Let me get straight to the point, i started dating this girl about 7 weeks ago, i must confess she is wonderful, except for minor compatibility issues she is everything i want in a woman, we think alike and reason almost the same way,to be sincere its been heavenly since we met. i really love her, i have been in several relationships over the years but i was really not in love with any of those girls, so this is a big deal for me.

the problem now is that is out of the seven weeks since we started dating, she has spent 5 weekends with me and they were awesome, we really enjoyed ourself (and am not talking about the sex alone). now the other two weekends, she spent with two different guys, she never thought i would ever find out and she denied when i first confronted her, but seeing that i had unarguable evidences against her, she later confessed spending the weekend with them, the problem now is that she is claiming nothing happened between her and the other men while she slept at their place, she said they are just friends, she has been begging me for a week now and i am confused,

the truth is i think she really loves me and am most certain i love her too, i am confused, i don't know what to do, i am really confused.
Apart from this cheating issue, we had no other issues, i really don't know what to do

i need you guiz to advice me, or do you you think i am being foolish, i really have insulted a lot of people here on nairaland about them being foolish in relationships, i hope i am not guilty of the same thing now
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Dannieln1: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Nothing happened

Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am sorry man
She got SERVED

3 Likes

Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by maikbanj(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2017
Bros,she cant love you and be spending nights in other Guys place. Please do not be deceived. Dont allow her use your heart to play Canterball

10 Likes

Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by jay2pee(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2017
You are still confused... I will advise you to forgive her and continue your relationship.... But warn her never to try such again... No one is perfect

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by delishpot: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Well just like men, a woman can love you but still play away match. The point here is.... if you can not guarantee her faithfulness and you do not want to share your woman..... quit the relationship now. Cos these are part of the signs people ignore while dating that becomes a monster years after they get married.

maikbanj:
Bros,she cant love you and be spending nights in other Guys place. Please do not be deceived. Dont allow her use your heart to play Canterball

Oh yes she can. Men can do it why do you think women cant also? It is just a question of self control. women can play away match and still be married and loving to their husbands. Though it is a no no by morality standards but it can happen. That is the flesh working my guy.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by emeka201: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2017
maikbanj:

i really thought about this too, but she keeps on maintaining the fact that nothing happened, that she needed to attend a wedding in lekki those Saturdays(which was true by the way, because i saw pictures) and she didn't want to go all the way from ota to lekki those saturdays, so she had to sleep over at her male friends place, one is in yaba, the other stays on the island

this is her explanation
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by olatunyemi(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2017
guy, be a man how will a food be kept with a goat and expect it to remain that way, your wife belongs to the oza room
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2017
And Op you think she's lying?

Nothing happened

All they did was pray and fast all day long grin grin

She's the CEO of Sexïng Enterprise

Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmmmm.....PRAY!!!!!!
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by emeka201: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2017
delishpot:
Well just like men, a woman can love you but still play away match. The point here is.... if you can not guarantee her faithfulness and you do not want to share your woman..... quit the relationship now. Cos these are part of the signs people ignore while dating that becomes a monster years after they get married.

sharing my woman is out of the question, its just that its hard to let go, this is really unlike me
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by emeka201: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
jay2pee:
You are still confused... I will advise you to forgive her and continue your relationship.... But warn her never to try such again... No one is perfect

i wish it was that easy

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by delishpot: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeka201:

sharing my woman is out of the question, its just that its hard to let go, this is really unlike me

You better man up. You can choose to forgive her and watch how things play out. That is what I would recomend. We all make mistakes but shine your eyes while at it. Do not victimise her but watch her.
If you can not stand it then quit. You guys just met and she may not have taken your relationship that deeply yet. So weight every side.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by speed99: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
started going out 7 weeks ago, she has spent 5 weekends that were great ( not only sex), so, its been sex n other things. remaining 2 weekends with 2 other guys. this kpekus na road, pass, waka leave am, not put bus stop n spoil others hustles. something is confusing u,before u use olosho make wife ( na now I see the heavenly feeling part abi ejakulation). no come here dey look for where dem dey do DNA test later oo

3 Likes

Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Well, she did spend five out of seven weeks with you, which means she loves you the best. grin . It really seems like you love too, otherwise you wouldn't even contemplate this further. Maybe you give her the benefit of doubt. The beginning of a relationship is often messy, especially when there are FWB to disengage. Give her a chance to open up to you. By that I mean, imagine the worst case scenario and tell you would be fine with it.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by maikbanj(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeka201:

i really thought about this too, but she keeps on maintaining the fact that nothing happened, that she needed to attend a wedding in lekki those Saturdays(which was true by the way, because i saw pictures) and she didn't want to go all the way from ota to lekki those saturdays, so she had to sleep over at her male friends place, one is in yaba, the other stays on the island

this is her explanation

So why did she lie about it at first? until u got evidences urself. I smell lies
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by emeka201: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
MsRoe:
Well, she did spend five out of seven weeks with you, which means she loves you the best. grin . It really seems like you love too, otherwise you wouldn't even contemplate this further. Maybe you give her the benefit of doubt. The beginning of a relationship is often messy, especially when there are FWB to disengage. Give her a chance to open up to you. By that I mean, imagine the worst case scenario and tell you would be fine with it.

please, i really do not understand what you mean the bolded
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeka201:
hi, my name is emeka, i am an active member of this forum, i had to create a new account to post this, i don't want the stigma of this obviously stupid question i am going to ask to taint my main nairaland user name, am really a force here, its just that i mistakenly fell in love.

Let me get straight to the point, i started dating this girl about 7 weeks ago, i must confess she is wonderful, except for minor compatibility issues she is everything i want in a woman, we think alike and reason almost the same way,to be sincere its been heavenly since we met. i really love her, i have been in several relationships over the years but i was really not in love with any of those girls, so this is a big deal for me.

the problem now is that is out of the seven weeks since we started dating, she has spent 5 weekends with me and they were awesome, we really enjoyed ourself (and am not talking about the sex alone). now the other two weekends, she spent with two different guys, she never thought i would ever find out and she denied when i first confronted her, but seeing that i had unarguable evidences against her, she later confessed spending the weekend with them, the problem now is that she is claiming nothing happened between her and the other men while she slept at their place, she said they are just friends, she has been begging me for a week now and i am confused,

the truth is i think she really loves me and am most certain i love her too, i am confused, i don't know what to do, i am really confused.
Apart from this cheating issue, we had no other issues, i really don't know what to do

i need you guiz to advice me, or do you you think i am being foolish, i really have insulted a lot of people here on nairaland about them being foolish in relationships, i hope i am not guilty of the same thing now
for me I can't take it but if u know u can tolerate u can go on to forgive her but that would mean u have conditioned ur mind to take whatever u see. She is obviously not being truthful but then not to mean she doesn't love u. lastly the foundation of the relationship is bad, a 7-week relationship and she has spent 5 weekends with u that's not good enough am not trying to be holier than thou but u see on the part of ur gf it's a very bad one and the truth is any lady that is capable of going into such relationship is capable of anything including the one u raised.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeka201:

please, i really do not understand what you mean the bolded

I mean she should tell you what the situation is with those other guys.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Heavance(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Just met, 5 weekends with you already....
Just simply ask yourself if you love her enough to wife her, or you can't deal with being alone, or you can't deal with the fact that she will be in someone's hand.
Then again, you are confuse because she simply said nothing happened, If nothing happened before, she should be free to open up to you when she was there, and why she was there, not after you found out.
Lastly, the ball is in your court, if you love her enough to wife her, it is your choice which you must be able to forgive, forget and never bring up.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by jayme123: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
For her to lie the very first time you asked her, she has something to hide, if you really love her and she is serious with you forgive her and ask her to delete those guys number from her phone in your presence, but if she refuse leave her, but dem Bleep her sha.
no lady will tell me say she go man house nothing happen.

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Ab025(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
My brother...

She is sharing it round o, if u are content with being in luv with a "share-rounder", na u sabi...
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Nelgenius4me(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Emeka, there are pointers in this relationship. While you think you and your girl are compatible I disagree.. it is possible she reads your body language and do those things that pleases you.
Secondly , lying and cheating have correlation .She cheats once and denied it ,I promise you she is likely to cheat with a "cheat proof" It is possible she is telling same to the other guys.
If you still have a little measure of love for her you may continue the relationship but let it remain "friend with benefits" In spite of all the good things you have said about
her it wouldn't change who she is ,unless by a divine grace she embraces the character of self control.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by decatalyst(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
maikbanj:

The lady is a wonderful giver and loyal to you. While she gave others just one weekend each, she spent 5 fvvking weekends with you! You never pay her dowry ooo but she gave you 5 fvcking weekends! Don't worry when you marry her, you will always have her for 360days of the year, the gateman, cook, gardener and driver would share the rest of the days. grin
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by emeka201: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
ethene:

for me I can't take it but if u know u can tolerate u can go on to forgive her but that would mean u have conditioned ur mind to take whatever u see. She is obviously not being truthful but then not to mean she doesn't love u. lastly the foundation of the relationship is bad, a 7-week relationship and she has spent 5 weekends with u that's not good enough am not trying to be holier than thou but u see on the part of ur gf it's a very bad one and the truth is any lady that is capable of going into such relationship is capable of anything including the one u raised.

have you forgotten she spent the 5 weekends with me, if you think thats a reason to judge her, then you should be judging me too, cos i asked her to spend those weekends with me, she works on weekdays though

what i really need to know is that is it possible for a lady to sleep in a mans house and nothing will happen, personally i don't think a lady will sleep in my house and nothing will happen, but i don't want my personal belief to ruin my chance of happiness
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by ghettochild(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeka201:

this is her explanation
mumu... ask urslf she b wedding planner? and if a gurl comes to ur house for weekend. u no go mk attempt? my friend she go Bleep shikena. if u wan do mk u do if u wan leave her then go ahead
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
After God I fear women cry
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeka201:

have you forgotten she spent the 5 weekends with me, if you think thats a reason to judge her, then you should be judging me too, cos i asked her to spend those weekends with me, she works on weekdays though

what i really need to know is that is it possible for a lady to sleep in a mans house and nothing will happen, personally i don't think a lady will sleep in my house and nothing will happen, but i don't want my personal belief to ruin my chance of happiness
Give yourself brain, that girl they fuc k outside.... Pls no fall for a LovePeddler
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Emeka as a friend i will just advice u just chop ur own share and waka instead of stressing urself.and this one she's saying she didn't do anything in the other guy's house if i may ask..is she related to Lie Muhammed? I know for sure when she went to the other guy's house she didn't even wait to enter before she grabbed the guy's cassava and sat on top of it riding it like the cowgirl she is.i can vouch on thatcheesy.she must be one hell of a rodeo ridercheesy.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeka201:

I said u guys started the relationship on a bad note (u inclusive). To ur question yes it is very possible that a girl would pass the night in a man's house and nothing happens especially if there is no string attached but it is very difficult for a girl to pass the night in a man's house that she is not attached to except on some extreme cases which attending wedding is not one (when she is not the bride)and the simple reason is that girls generally don't seem to trust guys especially when it comes to sleeping in the same room.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by smardray(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
She's trying to balance the equation jare... Next 2weekends she go spend with u and one of the guys and 5weekends go be for the guy left.. So it goes round like dat....so kini big deal?... Ogbeni chill anoda 5wkends is stil coming for u jere
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by samisj4real(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
its a free world i guess.... maybe you paying 4 ya past sins.... #thinking awt loud
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by martolux(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
you are just tooooo greeeedy!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasty 20yr-old Lesbian Fingers Her Girlfriend's Pussy So Deep In Viral Clip! / Beautiful Bride Runs Mad On Her Traditional Wedding Ground In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.